Part 14

I Love You
~~~~~ was still in the hospital, with Jaejoong standing outside of it. 'Please be alright...' he thought as he stood from his seat. The door slid open, as the doctor came out from the room. "Miss ~~~~~ is ready to leave the hospital. Just please make sure she has enough rest before she goes back to her usual schedule." Jaejoong bowed, as ~~~~~ came out of the room. Jaejoong thought she was really cute when she rubbed her eyes.

"O-Oppa..?" she stuttered in a cute way. "I'll be taking you home," Jaejoong said grabbing her hand. He was about to leave the room, when three teenage girls called out his name. "K-Kim Jaejoong!?!!" they screamed. "Oppa. Please give us your signature!!" He smiled brightly, and signed the girls' books. "Thankyou, Dong Bang Shin Ki will be expecting your support." Jaejoong said after signing it. "We will support you 'till the end, oppa!" they yelled out.

***

~~~~~ sighed as she entered the car. It was silent in the car, until ~~~~~ said out loud, "Ah! M-My diary!!" She instructed Jaejoong to take a u-turn and return to the university front enterance. Sungmin watched them from the rooftop. 'Hmph, so he's a superstar now? Kim Jaejoong from DBSK?' he thought, as he watched Jaejoong pick up the soggy diary. As Jaejoong lifted the diary, he read the words, "love Sungmin Oppa." Jaejoong started to get curious.

"Um, ~~~~~... this diary... Is it yours?" ~~~~~ nodded. "From highschool, why?" This left Jaejoong silent and said, "Nothing..."

Hi guys, sorry for another short chapter.. TT^TT i'm working on another assignment,.. <3 <3