You shouldn't have done that.

Will You Notice?

 

                “Um… Yes.  I would like a Peña-Colada with little alcohol, please.”  I replied as I looked around to find out where Key was.

            “Are you a light weight?” 

            “Not really, but I’m driving tonight.” I replied in an almost shocked tone at what he had asked. I’ve never been asked that before, maybe because I’ve never asked for little alcohol…

            “Here you go.  So what brings you here tonight?”  Onew asked politely as he handed me my drink.

            “Nothing really, just that me and a few friends of mine needed a break from school.”  I replied as I took a sip of my drink.  Surprisingly it actually tasted better with less alcohol.

            “Are you planning on doing anything special tonight?”

            “Well one of my friends signed me up for Karaoke.  So I’m going to have to sing soon.  She’s actually the one in the sparkly belly top on stage right now signing with my other friends Taeyeon and Sunny.”  I replied as I watched Jessica with amazement while she danced ily to the song she was singing.  It sounded like Don’t Cha by PCD ( Cat Dolls).

            “Is Taeyeon the one with brown hair?”  Onew asked with interest as he kept his eyes on Taeyeon the whole time.

            “Uh yah, why?  Do you want me to set you up with her?”  I offered while turning my eyes to Key dancing ily on the dance floor to the song.  I could see other girls and boys watching him with deep anticipation to get with him.  Why do I feel somewhat intimidated or… jealous?

            “I would love that, but she wouldn’t be interested in a bartender.”  Onew shyly replied as he looked down at the counter he was wiping with a rag to clean the concentration from on the glasses off.

            “Oh I’m sure she would.  She’s always interested in good looking men her age.  I’ll get her.”  I said once I noticed they were done singing and were walking down the stairs off the stage.

            “Taeyeon!”  I called.

            Taeyeon looked up when she noticed I called her name and began to walk toward me while she smiled lightly at us.   I’m sure she knew I was about to set her up.  With her outfit she was wearing though, she didn’t need me to set her up with anyone.  Almost everyone in the club was drooling over her in her black skin tight belly top, black leather skinny jeans, black-strapped wedges, and her little bracelets and earrings to tie the whole outfit together.  (A/N If you guys didn’t notice I got Jessica and Taeyeon’s outfits off of the Run Devil Run music video.)

            “Hey JongHyun… who is this y man you are talking.”  Taeyeon greeted as she flashed her world winning adorable smile and batting of the eyelashes at Onew.

            “I-I’m Onew, nice to meet you Taeyeon.”  I heard Onew say as I began to walk over to where Key was dancing.

            I really wish he would stop dancing like that.  It’s almost like he’s meaning to tease me or something.  I can’t believe this is actually making me jealous because of all the girls staring at him.  Of course since he’s a diva though, he loves the attention and knows he’s getting it.  Does this mean I’m gay?  It’s not like I’m wanting to bring him to the back and attack him…  I don’t think so.

            “Are you having fun Key?”  I sassily remarked.

            “Actually yes.  Thank you for bringing me out here JongHyun.  I needed a break from all of the drama of school.”  Key replied as he stopped dancing to talk to me.  “Since no one here really knows us… we should play a little game.”

            “What kind of game?”  I asked instantly as if it was something naughty.

            “Well since we both love attention, I know you do so don’t try to deny it.  We should try to see who can dance the most ily to get people to look at us with hm the look of I guess you could say interest or want.  The looser, buys drinks for all of us.”  Key explained

            “Sounds easy enough.  Does it matter of the gender?”

            “No guys or girls can look at you.  It’s how many people you get to look at you that matters.”  Key replied back with an ‘Are you stupid I just said this?’ kind of look on his face.

            “Deal.”   I replied instantly

            Once a new song came on we began.  The song was Buttons by PCD.  The song pretty much told you the moves to do.  I realized almost everyone in the club had stopped to stare at us, but all I could do was watch Key and wish to be closer to him.  His moves just made me feel like he was dancing for me.  Is that weird?  I don’t know how much longer I can last.  I just wished right then and there he would give up so I wouldn’t go through all of this torture.  Thank god Minho and Taemin noticed what we were doing and interrupted with a ‘What the hell are you doing?’ expression as they grabbed us and pulled us to the side.  I heard a few girls go aw in disappointment that we had to stop.

            “We were having fun.”  Key exclaimed as pouted in disappointment.  I turned my eyes to him while still keeping my head down and smirked at him.

            “You guys looked like strippers!”  Taemin yelled loud enough so it seemed like the club went silent because of what he said.  Thank god it didn’t.  If my face wasn’t red yet it would have been if everyone stopped to listen to Taemin talk about our naughtiness.

            “Well sorry.”  Key sarcastically replied as he began to walk to an empty table and sat down with Taemin following behind him to talk.

            “Alright now we have JongHyun up for Karaoke.”  The DJ announced.  I quickly looked up in shock and then back at Minho with an ‘oh dear god help me’ look.

            He was no help though he just pushed me onto the stage.  I did get to see Key look up from his conversation with Taemin to smirk at my embarrassment.  As I began to sing a song that Jessica selected because I didn’t know what to sing, Key got up on the dance floor and began to dance so that other people would start to dance too.  This made me less nervous since less people were staring at me now.  The song was one that Jessica favored of me singing.  She’s only heard me sing it a couple of times though.  That’s either at lunch when I’m listening to my IPhone, or in History I’ll start to mumble it.  The song was called Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney… old, but still good.  I could tell Key liked my singing from the random smiles he would flash at me especially when I had to hold that really long note out.

            “You did really good Hyung.”  Taemin complimented once I walked of stage from singing.

            “Thanks Taemin.”  I saw Key smile at me from the bar and motion me to join him.

            “That was really good JongHyun.”  Key said as he took a sip of his drink.  I’m guessing he’s been drinking a lot of alcohol tonight from the site of him being so nice to me tonight and he hasn’t flashed me any death glares yet. 

Suddenly Key stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist.  He then stared into my eyes.  I was so paralyzed from what had just happened I didn’t even bother to try moving.  He leaned in close and gave me a passionate kiss then just like that walked off towards Minho as if nothing just happened.

            Is this his way of teasing me more?  Or was that one of those experiment things?  For some reason my lips feel tingly.  Is this normal!?  I can’t possibly have feelings for him.  I’ve never liked a guy.  I also never plan to.

Suddenly my cell went off and I looked down to see I got a text.

12:14 a.m

Key:  Sorry I don’t know what came over me.  Your eyes put me under a spell.  It just seemed like it was right.  I didn’t mean anything by it though.  Can we just go back home now?

JongHyun:  Yah I’ll meet you guys at the door.

            Once everyone got in the car we drove back home.  I’m kind of glad we left when we did, but it was an awkward ride home no one talked, but Taemin.  I’m guessing he drank too much or was just hyper.  He wouldn’t shut up though.

            When we reached the dorm parking lot, I cut the car off; got out of the car; and walked to the dorm entrance doors. 

                                    ~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~

            I swung open the door and jumped on my bed.  I don’t know what came over me a few minutes ago.  How could I kiss JongHyun?  I hate that boy…or did.

            “Key what’s going on?”  Minho asked once he came in the door behind me and slowly shut it trying not to wake people up in the other dorm rooms.

            “I-I might have possibly accidentally… kissed JongHyun at the club…  It wasn’t long though!  Maybe only ten seconds.  I didn’t mean to though!”  I rambled on as Minho stared at me intensely.

            “You did what now?  I thought you hated him?  I knew you had a thing for him.  Even if you denied it!  How’d JongHyun take it?”

            “Well urm I don’t know.  The whole thing was an accident.  I was caught up in the moment. Wait woah.  I do not have a thing for him!”

            “Don’t deny it.  If it was an accident and you made that clear to him then it shouldn’t be that awkward between you two.  I’m sure by tomorrow he will forget all about last night.  He had to have drunk enough to make him forget.  Everyone knows JongHyun drinks a lot when he goes to clubs.”  Minho said as he changed the subject from us arguing if I had a thing for JongHyun or not.  I don’t.  I’m pretty sure…

            “I did. I texted him shortly after and told him it meant nothing.  I-I might have lied.  I think I have feelings for him though.  I liked the kiss…  I wanted to kiss him more.  This can’t be true I hate that dino.  I’m never supposed to like him.”  I stammered back so quickly in one breath.  I’m not sure Minho was able to comprehend all I said.  “Let’s just sleep off this whole night.  I’d rather forget it then be constantly reminded of my mistake.  You can’t tell anyone though Minho, and I mean that!”

            “I promise I won’t.”  Minho replied as he got under his covers and tried to fall asleep, too lazy to change out of his clothes.  Me on the other hand, I can’t deal with that.  I quickly picked some clothes out to sleep in and tumbled into my bed falling asleep soon after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToIBDcJr6nSESI1m1H6kEThat’s what Jessica was wearing

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLPreb4qiLDTRSPlWKxqwThat’s what Taeyeon wore (:

 

I had fun writing this chapter.  I thought of it in class.  I had more and better things I had thought of, but because of dance practice today I forgot what I had thought of so it didn’t come out quite like expected, but hope you still liked it. I entered a suspence story writing contest at my school.  I WON FIRST PLACE OUT OF LIKE 180 STUDENTS (:  I SHALL UPDATE IN AN HOUR OR SO BECAUSE OF HOW HAPPY I AM

Comment

Subscribe

Add

Karma (: