Third Period :3

Will You Notice?

 

                “Minho, wake up.  Wake up!”

“Wh-what, Hyung!”  I asked as I was startled awake by a grouching tiger shaking my body.

“It’s eight o’clock.  Class starts in an hour and I know how long it takes you to get ready.  Plus we still have to go eat.” Key complained to me as he brushed his hair in the mirror.

“Five more minutes Hyung.  I promise I’ll be ready on time.”  I pleaded.

          I was so tired.  Last night was a long night.  Key and I talked till one in the morning about JongHyun for some reason.  I barely even know the boy, so I sat and listened most the time or at least pretended to.  Except for when I heard random comments about Taemin in the subject.  Which of course Key knew would get my attention.  So he would quickly change the subject back to JongHyun when he knew I was listening again.

“Well it’s officially been five minutes.  So get your lazy out of bed and get ready.  Now!”  He commanded as he stuck his tooth brush in his mouth.

“Yah yah.” I said in a sassy voice

Key glared at me with a little drool coming out of his mouth from him brushing his teeth.  Which I couldn’t help but laugh at.

“Im going!  Jeez you’re just like my mother with that death glare.”  I snapped back as he snarled and spit

“I try.”  He said smiling.  “I’m done in here, so you can get in.”

“Finally.”  Bad move….  “Anyway, did you  even sleep at all last night?  First you’re up earlier than me and I know you fell asleep after me because I remember dozing off while you were complaining about JongHyun asking too many questions to the teacher  in class that annoyed you.”  I questioned while brushing my hair in the bathroom

“I knew you weren’t awake!  But yes I fell asleep around two-ish.”  He said from the bedroom while putting his shoes on.  Of course today Key was dressed in a hot pink shirt with tight skinny jeans, and black high tops with silver and hot pink shoe strings. Or more like he likes to call them his ‘swag shoes’.

“Haha.  Yah sorry.  I didn’t really feel like listening to you complain all night and I need to be ready for today.  I have practice with Taemin.  Remember?”  I said while putting my shirt on for today.

“Oh yah!  You too lovey-dovies have a date.  I bet it’s going to be so much fun!”  Key teased from the bedroom while he sat on the bed waiting for me to be ready.

“For the last time, IT IS NOT A DATE!  We have to both like each other to make it a date.”  I yelled back in frustration at him calling it this for the millionth time.

“Sure.  Anyway.  Are you done yet?  We have to go.”  Key complained ignoring what I had just told him.

“Yes I’m done Hyung.”  I said while leaving the bathroom and heading for my bag on the floor by my bed.

“Good I hope breakfast is decent today.”  The diva complained as I locked the dorm door and we headed for the cafeteria.

“So when are you meeting with JongHyun?”  I asked ignoring Keys hundredth complaint of the day and it’s not even 8:30 yet.

“Don’t speak of him.  He drives me nuts. But I have to meet with him for 4th period(A/N each student gets one break period(for now I think) where they dnt have class).  The project is due in 2 weeks and this boy is going to be hard to work with.  I wish Mrs. Young would have let us pick our partners.  I would much rather prefer Amber.”

“That’s about the same time I meet Taemin.  I’m sure you and Jonghyun will have a jolly good time.”  I sarcastically said to him.  “Haven’t you been partners before with the dino?”

“Yah but I never had to meet with him.  It was a history project.  I did all the work and told him to stay as far away as possible.”  He hesitantly said back as we approached the cafeteria doors.

“This shouldn’t be that much different.  But so you’re not complaining to me the whole weekend you should let him do some of the work and try to give him a chance.  Have you actually even ever talked to him?”  I asked as we walked through the cafeteria over to the trays.

“Y-ye-no…. but I know he’s a player and that officially makes him a snobby .” He stuttered as he tried to make his point to me.

“Seriously Key.  Cut the diva act and give him a chance Hyung.”  I said to him as I grabbed my food and thanked the lunch lady for the food.  This could be Keys only chance to get a boy who is someone he wouldn’t be bored with after a week and dump.  Actually it’s a chance for me to get him to stop complaining to me about not having a boyfriend.

“Fine. Let’s just eat and get to class.  I don’t need another moment with Mr. Scott because you made us late.”  He said as we sat down at a table and ate.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I want 4th period to hurry up and end so much.  I can’t wait to be taught privately by Taemin.  I will actually get time alone with him for the first time.  Never mind.   Don’t end so fast.  This is actually making me nervous.  Knowing me I’ll make a big fool of myself in front of him.

DIIINNNGGGG  (A.N haha my bell noise :3)

Well I guess we’ll find out if I make myself a fool or not.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Haha yes I didn’t add any jongkey or taeminho in this chapter.  I had a lot of background needed to cover but I couldn’t figure out quite how to put it in there so I did my best.  Any questions just ask.  You know you want the karma. :P

I’m currently already writing chapter four and this chapter was posted early so chapter four will be posted by Saturday maybe (:  I started writing this one early though cuz writing makes me happy (:

Well subscribe

COMMENT (u want the karma) lol

And keep reading (:

I made this one long for you :P  The next one might be as long maybe longer depends.