I Promise.

Will You Notice?

 

            I woke up to a bird chirping outside my window.  I want to smash it.  My head is pounding so badly.  I didn’t drink that much last night. I remember all of it though, including the JongHyun incidence.  I really hope he doesn’t remember any of it, or get reminded from the big mouth I live with.

            I sat up in my bed, began to stretch, and slowly crept out of it; careful not to wake Minho.  I grabbed my pillow off my bed and flung it at his sleeping face.  It wasn’t enough to wake him up though.  So I grabbed my other pillow and threw that at his face too.

            “What the hell is wrong with you?!”  He shrieked as he flapped his arms around trying to grab for the pillows to throw back at my face.  His eyes were still shut though so he didn’t do a very good job at it.  Finally he sat up in his bed and stared at me with an intense death glare.  I’ve taught him so well.

            “Don’t yell loud mouth.  My head hurts!”  I snapped at him while rubbing my forehead lightly with my hand as I tried to sooth the pain.

            “I’m not the one who thought it was a good idea to wake a man by throwing pillows at his face.  What time is it anyway?”

            “I don’t know.”  I quickly looked at the clock.  “It’s almost 9 o’clock, breakfast stops getting served in an hour so we need to hurry and leave.”

            I walked to the bathroom; did my business; fixed my hair; brushed my teeth, then walked back out to the bedroom.

            “If you’re done, I’m going to go in there now so you aren’t complaining about me being so slow.”  Minho rhetorically mentioned.

            “Whatever.”  I replied with sass.

            As Minho continued to get ready in the bathroom, I walked over to my closet to decide my clothes for today.  I finally decided on a regular shirt, black hoodie, blue faded skinny jeans, and some black and white patterned high tops.  This was actually one of my favored outfits surprisingly.

            “You look great Key.  Are you trying to impress someone?”  JongHyun said as him and Taemin walked through the dorm door.  “Taemin wanted to walk to breakfast with you and Minho.”

            I slightly saw Taemin hiding behind JongHyun’s body, but I could tell he was blushing.  Wait, what JongHyun just said I’m hoping wasn’t meant literally.  It’s early Sunday morning and I don’t want to start it off with drama.

            “Uh thanks JongHyun.  Minho should be out soon and we can leave.”  I replied right as Minho walked out of the bathroom with his short brown hair straightened and swayed to the left.  It looked good on him.  He rarely styles his hair.  I wonder what went on between him and Taemin last night that caused a sudden change in him today.  He also seemed to be dressed nicer for a Sunday.  He was wearing an ed black button up, with a white undershirt that outlined his abs when he moved a certain way, some blue skinny jeans, and light blue and black running shoes.

            “Oh hi, Taemin.”  Minho awkwardly greeted.

            “Hi hyung.”

            “So can we leave now?”  I asked in an impatient voice.  I opened the dorm door back up and started to walk down the hall.  JongHyun quickly followed behind me, leaving Taemin and Minho to mumble sentences behind us as we walked to the cafeteria.

            “What caused you to kiss me last night?”

            , he remembered.

            “I told you already.  It was an accident.  I got caught up in the moment.  I didn’t know what I was doing.”  I emphasized again to him.

            “I know, but I thought you hated me.”

            “I did JongHyun, but since we have been hanging out so much,  I guess we are somewhat becoming friends.  My hate has begun to lower toward you.”  I replied back as we got closer.  It’s such a nice day outside, but the sun is making my headache worse.

            “I’m guessing you still think of me as a though?”  JongHyun asked right as Jessica ran up behind him and gave him a bear hug.

            “Last night was so fun JongHyun.  I had a great time.  Text me.”  Jessica mentioned to him as she began to walk in front of us to catch up with her friends.

            I looked at JongHyun with an annoyed look on my face and began to walk faster, but before I did I replied back to his question.

            “Yes.”

            “Oh come on! I didn’t do anything.  She’s just talking about what happened at the club.  Wait!  That came out wrong.  Nothing happened; I just had fun with her like how I had fun with you. Wait.  I just can’t talk today.  My point is I didn’t do anything with her that would make me a player. I didn’t even kiss her last night.”  JongHyun rambled on as he caught up with me.

            “Sure.”

            I slowly opened up the cafeteria doors as we all entered.  It seemed to be more full than usual.

            “I really did have fun with you last night.  The dancing; the talking; the singing in the car; … even the kiss.”  He listed as he mumbled when he got to the last few words.

            Did I seriously just tell him that I enjoyed the kiss last night?  How stupid am I?  Now he probably suspects I like him.  I might have just ruined all chances with him. I’m such an idiot.

            “I had fun with you too, JongHyun.  That doesn’t change what I think of you though.  For the sake of not spreading more drama than what we have already started, it might be best if we just stay acquaintances instead of becoming closer friends.”  I murmured back as I grabbed my breakfast.   That was the hardest thing I’ve ever said.  The only reason I really said it was because I don’t want to end up falling in love with him and having my heart broken because he doesn’t feel the same way.

            “I think we shouldn’t.  Key you’re actually really cool.  I realized that once I got to know you.  I use to think you were some stuck up diva who didn’t care about anyone else, but themselves.  I know you not though now.  I’ve seen how you treat other people.  You’re really caring and sweet.  Who cares about the drama we cause, it’s fun and you know it.”  JongHyun replied as he walked over to Taemin once he realized he was finally alone.

            “Taemin,  I have something very important to tell you, and you must promise not to tell a soul.  Understand?”

            “I promise JongHyun.”

            “I-I think I might have a small crush on Key.  Not that I’m gay.  It might be one of those experiment things.  Is that bad?  No one can know, especially Key.”  I quietly said to him so no one else could hear.  A lot of kids in our school love to eavesdrop so they can cause more drama.

            “No you’re not gay JongHyun.  If you like someone it shouldn’t matter if it makes you gay or not anyway.”  Taemin informed me as we sat down at a table nearby.

            “I guess you’re right Taemin, but I don’t know if Key feels the same way, or ever will.  He still thinks of me as .  I have no clue how to change his mind.  Everything I say seems to make me look bad. He just makes me nervous so things I say come out wrong.”  I replied instantly.

            “JongHyun, I have something to tell you too.  It’s about last night and it involves me and Minho.”

------------------------------------------------

So there’s my little update since I was so happy about getting first place out of 180 students.  I hope you guys liked it.  My next update might not be till this weekend, but I have already started the next chapter.  This one took me a little longer to write than the hour I promised.  It’s also a little short, but I’ll make it up by adding more drama in the next one.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed (:

OH ALSO.  What do you guys think happened between Minho and Taemin at the club?

Comment and tell me what you think (:

Subscribe

Keep Reading

Add (:

tumblr_lsaxmxIXDV1qcfxl4o1_500.png