So you're dating?

Will You Notice?

 

“So what did go on between you and Taemin yesterday?  I know you said you fell, but there has to be some more juicy details about what went on yesterday.”  Key asked as we walked toward the cafeteria to eat lunch.  I’m really hoping we won’t run into JongHyun and Taemin while we are there. I don’t want any more questions of the subject.

“Not much.”  I said with the thought that I had already established what had happened.  “We came to the dorm; we changed clothes; he helped me on the dance; he fell, and I got dragged down on top of him.”  I concluded as we got closer to the doors.  “Of course that’s when you had to come in.  You better hope none of this got spread around school or I’m going to cause so much pain to you.”  I replied as we walked into the cafeteria.  I’ve never seen more eyes on me in my whole life than this moment right now.  How could this possibly be spread already when it didn’t even happen 30 minutes ago?  I doubt that’s what they are staring at.  It’s probably something Key is wearing...  Like usual. 

I simply just walked toward the trays.  Of course this was one of my biggest mistakes I should have just walked out as soon as I saw everyone looking.

“Well that doesn’t sound like nothing.  Maybe he did it on purpose so he could be closer to y-.”  Key teasing said back before getting interrupted by a group of girls running over to where we were standing.

“When did you and Taemin start dating?”  One of the girls asked.  She was probably the one who had the idea to come up to us.

“I didn’t know you were gay Minho.”  A girl with puppy dog eyes (that reminded me of JongHyun) said to me as a small frown appeared on her face.

“Are you and Taemin dating?”  The puppy dog eyed girl asked.  The other 2 girls just kept quiet while waiting for me to answer the questions.

“I am not dating Taemin.  He was over to help me with the dance and that is that.  Where did you get that I was dating Taemin from anyway?”  I asked in shock as I looked around the cafeteria at all the people listening in to the drama.  The only person I tried not to look at right now was Key (he probably had a death glare on his face right now) since I couldn’t find Taemin and JongHyun anywhere in this mess.

“So if you’re not dating Taemin.  You must be available.  My name is Sunny (SNSD :3).”  The puppy dog eyed girl introduced herself as she twirled her finger in her hair.

“I’m Sooyoung.”  One of the quiet girls said as she blushed slightly.  “I’m in your dance class.”  She quietly said.

“I know you Sooyoung.  I think I have a class with you too, Sunny.”  I replied as I tried to get Key to help me out of this situation.  He is absolutely no help though.  He just stood there and rolled his eyes.  This made the other quiet one look at him and smile.

“H-hey, Key.  I’m Amber.”  She said while trying to get Key to look at her.

“I know.  You’re in my science class.  Listen Minho when you’re done with this, you can come join me at the lunch table.”  Key said with a sweet tone as it turned bitter as he reached his last sentence.

“Yah I think I’ll be going now girls.”  I replied as I started to walk off, but was stopped when one of the girls stuck her hand down my pocket and took out my phone.

“Let me give you my number in case you want to hang out some time.”  Sooyoung said as she began to add herself in my contacts.  Which just made Sunny take it from her hands and add herself too.

“Ok. Um thanks.”  I said as they handed me my phone back and I met Key in line as we both grabbed our trays.

“Hey, lookie there. Some seats are open over by Taemin and JongHyun.”  Key teased as he began to walk over to them.

“Oh dear God no.  This will just make the rumors worse Key.”  I begged as I slowly dreadfully followed.

“I know.”

I can just feel that little smirk on Key’s face as we reached there table.

“Hey, Key Hyung.”  Taemin greeted with a smile on his face.  “Hey Min-….”  Taemin said while getting quitter in the middle of his sentence as if he didn’t want me knowing he was to talking to me as he turned his face down to the table.

“Hey Taemin.”  Key cheerfully greeted back.  “Hi JongHyun.”  Key said with an annoyed look as he turned to JongHyun.

“Hi Key.”  JongHyun mumbled back as he took a sip of his water.

“Taemin, why are girls asking me if we are dating?”  I quickly asked to break the awkward conversation.

“Well.  I might have maybe possibly um told Krystal about our practice.  Then she told Sulli who told Luna who told Amber and yah you know how this goes.  I’m so sorry Minho.  I guess they took it the wrong way.  I will tell Krystal to stop the rumors.”  Taemin babbled on.  I don’t know why I find it so hard to ever stay mad at him.

“It’s ok Taemin.  Just make sure the rumors stop soon.  I don’t need it being all over the school.”  I replied feeling more embarrassed than before.  If I had known it was Taemin who did it, which I kind of expected.  I wouldn’t have had the jerkish tone when I asked.

“Too late.”  JongHyun mumbled as he nonchalantly went to put up his tray.

Key rolled his eyes at the Dino as he followed him.

“Hey I need your number.” I said while looking into his puppy dog eyes.  “You know so I can text you about the project and stuff.”  I quickly added

“Ok sure.”  He said while grabbing my phone out of my hand and adding him in it.  “Just make sure this stuff doesn’t end up like Taemin and Minho.  I don’t need people thinking we are dating.”

“Like I would ever date you anyway.”  I quickly replied back in a sassy voice with an annoyed look again.  This is becoming a routine for me.

“Sure you wouldn’t.  Anyway, I heard you have a small crush on Amber.”

“How could you possibly have heard that I never told anyo-  I do not!”

“So when are we going to work on the project tomorrow.  It’s Saturday and I do have some plans.”  JongHyun asked while ignoring what I had just said.

“I don’t know.  Since you seem to have plans, you can just text me when you’re not busy with idiots.”  I remarked as I began to walk away.

“Stop being a diva and put your number in my phone then!”  He yelled back which made me stop in my tracks and see all the people in the cafeteria looking now.  This is my chance to embarrass him so bad for what he just did.

“Ok.”  I said while walking back over to him with a smile on my face and handing him my phone.  He quickly put his number in.

“Thank you baby.”  I said loud enough so I made sure everyone understood what I was saying.  I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek to top it all off and began to walk away.  As I did I turned around to see JongHyun blushing as his hand reached for his cheek.  As soon as he saw me looking he pretended he was smoothing out his hair with his hand as he turned and walked away in the opposite direction.

“Man. I am good at acting.”  I mumbled to myself as I caught up with Minho as he was leaving the cafeteria.

“So I’m guessing you just saw what happened right?”  I asked Minho as we headed for the dorm to get our books for our next class.

“Yes I did.”  Minho said with a shocked voice.  “So you two are dating now?”

“I made it look like it, didn’t I?!”  I said with excitement.

“Um yeah, why do you sound so happy about that?  I thought you hated him.”  Minho said with confusion.

“I did, but now he is fun to play with.  I did that to embarrass him for embarrassing me by yelling at me in front of everyone.”  I said as I smirked at my own remark.

“Oh well I think you did a good job at it.  He probably won’t go to class now.” I said as we entered the dormitory.

“I’ll text him later to find out if he is ok or not. haha.  This is just so fun.”
“For you, you’re so evil sometimes.”  I teasingly said as I laughed with Key about what had just happened to JongHyun.

“At least now I won’t have to worry about him having to be late anymore.”  I replied as I thought back to when JongHyun was late to work on our project because girls were flirting with him as Minho opened the door to the dorm.

                                                                 _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

“Taemin did you witness what just happened in the cafeteria?!”  I exclaimed as I paced back in forth in our room.

“Yes I did.  I actually found it quite funny.”  Taemin replied as he giggled.

“I didn’t!  He embarrassed the out of me.  People probably now think we are dating.”  I exclaimed as I threw my stuff down on the bed.

“As if you wouldn’t like that.  I mean I know you have a small crush on him, even if you deny it.”  Taemin replied as he grabbed his books for class.

“Who said that?  No I don’t.  I’m straight.”  I quickly said as I looked for my books for science.  “And now I have to go have class with that jerk.”

“You’ll survive if anyone asks you if you two are dating just say it was a joke.  It’s no big deal.  And that reminds me I have to tell Krystal that it isn’t what she thought it was and to stop the rumor.  Listen I really would love to stay and chat with you about what Key did, but I need to go to dance class.  I can’t wait to see Minho.  I mean and my other classmates.  Anyway bye!”  Taemin rambled as he left the dorm and headed for class.

Oh I’m going to do something different then just say it was a joke.  Maybe this will get back at Key once and for all.  I grabbed my books and began to walk to science.

                                                                     _*-*_

“Hey JongHyun baby.”  I heard Key say to me as he headed toward me to sit by me in class.

I rolled my eyes at his response.  Thank God the teacher walked in to start class.
“Good afternoon, class.”  Mrs. Young said as she set her papers down.  “I have changed the date for the project to be due.  Now it shall be due by next Friday instead of two weeks from now.  That means you probably should spend all weekend getting started if you haven’t even started yet.

I saw Key give me a glare out of the corner of my eye.  I just simply smiled and kept listening.

“I would like for you to get with your partner and discuss what you plan to do for your project for the last little 30 minutes we have of class left.”  Mrs. Young explained as we all switched seats to get near our partner.

“JongHyun we need to get started tomorrow.”  Key commanded to me as I nodded my head in agreement.

“I’ll see what I can do.”  I said back as he gave me another glare.  “I’m kidding I’ll text you tomorrow when I wake up and we can meet then.”
“Fine.  I guess that’s as good as it’ll get.”  Key said as he turned around to talk to Amber.

A short girl came up behind me and tapped my shoulder.  I figured out it was Sunny.

“Yes Sunny?”  I asked as I waited for a reply.

“So you and Key are dating now?”  She asked with her cute eyes that put me under a spell.

“Um.  Yes.  Yes we are.”  I said positively as I put my arm around him which caused Key to jerk and turn around to smack my arm away.

“What?!”  key exclaimed as he looked at me with his eyes wide.

“Yes we are Sunny.  We have been dating since this morning.”  I said with a smile on my face as I wrapped my arm around Key’s shoulder again.

“That’s so cute.  I’m sad that we never got to date though.  I guess I missed out.”  She said as she slowly walked away to her partner.

“Ok class, Monday I expect to know that all of you have started your project.”  Mrs.  Young said as she set up for her next class.

With Key still in shock mode I simply got up from my chair and headed to my dorm to put my books away and head to gym

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you like it??  I think this is one of my most dramatic chapters (:  I was hoping it would get me more subscribers.  Well I must go to gymnastics now.  I’ve been updating a lot lately lol

:3