He's Mine

Will You Notice?

 

The day has seemed to warm up a little since this morning.  I still need to find JongHyun so I can give him his jacket back.  I hope he isn’t upset that I haven’t given it to him yet. Wait what do I care?  I didn’t ask for the coat.

The leaves are just now beginning to fall off of the trees.  This is one of the oddest falls we’ve had.  It’s much colder than last fall. Soon it’ll be Halloween!  I’m so excited.  Every year I dress up different.  Minho never likes to dress up though.  He’s always complaining about my costumes.  That they’re too old for me, with his Key this and Key that.  Last year he had the nerve to listen in to a senior’s conversation to me.  She commented my outfit very nicely. ‘Key you look very y in your devil costume’ and then from behind me I hear him say ‘Too y for you, don’t get your hopes up’.  I think he was just trying to look out for me though.  I found out two months later she ended up being pregnant and engaged.

I got so lost in my thoughts that I forgot I was standing in the middle of the sidewalk staring at the trees.  I suddenly walked to the dormitory to get to my room. I began feeling around in my pockets of my skinny jeans for my dorm card.  I don’t think I left it in my room.  Ah nope there it is.

“Hey Key, there you are.  I was wondering when you would get here.”

“What the hell are you doing here Daehyun?!”  I screeched in surprise at the younger male leaning against my door in front of me.

“Well I told you we were going to hang out at your dorm, didn’t I?”

“I didn’t know you were being literal!  You’re creepy.  How did you even know my dorm number?”  I asked suspiciously.

“Well my buddy Zelo works in the office after school hours for extra money and I asked him to look up your dorm.  I’m very interested in becoming your friend.  Don’t you think it would be nice?”

“Oh hold on.  You asked your friend to look up my dorm?  Doesn’t that kind of make you a stalker?  You could have just become friends with me like a normal person.  Now I don’t think it’s worth being friends with you.  If I didn’t know any better I would think you are a !”  I argued as I quickly went in my dorm room and slammed the door shut behind me without another word.

“Key it’s not like that.”  Daehyun had to have repeated things like that for at least five more minutes before he got the memo that I wasn’t going to reply and he finally left.

*Knock Knock*

“If it’s DaeHyun I’m not answering!”  I yelled from on my bed where I was writing a report on my laptop.

“What?  No!  Why would this be DaeHyun?  Anyway it’s JongHyun.  Answer the door.”

I looked around my room to make sure it was clean, the light, flipped my hair for some reason I don’t know, and slowly opened the door to see a cute older boy looking up at me with his head slightly down.

“Why are you here?”

“Well since we finished the project and turned it in early…  I don’t have an excuse to come over anymore and hang out with you for no reason so I was wondering if you maybe, well it’s ok if you don’t want t-

“I would love to hang out with you for the break period, but next time, get to the point a little faster.”  I replied with a smirk.  Sometimes he can be too cute.

“Okay.  So where would you like to go to hang out for the forty minutes we have left?”

“Since we don’t have much time left, there’s no point in going anywhere today.  So let’s hang out around the school.  Like wander around to explore the school.”

“That sounds great.  We can get alone t-  I mean we can get to know each other more.”

“Oh just shut up and let’s go.”  I playfully responded with a small slap on JongHyun’s arm.

We began to stroll down the hallway toward the front doors at a somewhat slow pace.  I’m actually starting to like this.  I don’t know how, but I’m starting to hate JongHyun a little less.  I hope I remembered to lock my door.  I don’t need DaeHyun and his little creeper friend appearing at my door and seeing it’s unlocked.  What joys that would bring.

“So why would DaeHyun be at your dorm?  I didn’t know you guys were friends.”  JongHyun questioned as he broke the small giggling and comments made back and forth with his nosey two cents.

“We aren’t really that close of friends.  I barely even know him. His creepy stalker friend found out my dorm number and he came by.  He left sometime later, but when you came by I thought it was him again.  Nothing big.” I reassuringly replied back.

“Oh, well I guess that’s good.  I thought you were dating him or something.  I knew that probably wouldn’t be a possible answer though.”

“Oh you think so?  And why the hell not?  I’m attractive.  I can date any guy I want.  I don’t need your approval on who I date or not.”

“No that’s not what I meant.”

“I know what you meant, just because you’re jealous doesn’t mean you have to tell me it’s not possible for me to date someone.  He’s not out of my league.”  I yelled in furious rage as I stomped off to the library just so I could get away from him.

“No Key!  That’s not at all what I was trying to say.  Wait!  Who said I was jealous?  Oh forget it.”

I know Key gets a little dramatic sometimes, but that was a little much.  Why is he so sensitive about what I say to him lately?  I’m just glad that there isn’t anything going on between him and DaeHyun.  I don’t know what I’d do if there was something.  At this rate we will never be more than friends.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                        11:53 a.m

Sunny:  Hey reply back when you’re out of class.  I told my friend about the double date!  She can’t wait.  All that’s left is for you to tell Taemin and we should be all set to go.  Can’t wait to see you soon.

I felt a vibration in my left pants pocket.  I quietly reached into my pocket without being too obvious to the teacher.  Then I gradually took my iPhone with black and white B.A.P case on it out to look who texted.  Thankfully the teacher was too busy grading our exams to notice that I wasn’t working on my essay.

“What do you know it’s Sunny.”  I whispered to myself as I began reading the text.  It’s almost lunch time.  I could just wait to reply so I don’t risk the chance of getting introuble.  Nah.

11:55 a.m

Minho:  Yah.  I’ll tell him at lunch.  Who is the friend anyway?  I’m sure he won’t mind, but I don’t know if he likes blind dates.

            11:56 a.m

Sunny:  Well that’s good.  The friend is Sulli.  She’s very sweet and very pretty.  Seems like his ideal girl.  I’m surprised he doesn’t have a girlfriend yet.

“Ok class.  I will see you tomorrow.  You’re dismissed for lunch.  Remember to finish your exams.”

I’m surprised he doesn’t have a girlfriend too.  I’m actually a little glad though.  I don’t want his girlfriend to end up being Sulli because then I’ll never have a chance.  Even if that does sound a little mean.

I grabbed my bag, shoved my books in to it and headed off for lunch.

“Hey Minho!  Wait up!  We can walk together.”  I heard Taemin shout from behind me.  I stopped and turned around to see a smiling shorter boy walking toward me with his books in his arms.

“Oh hey Taemin.  I have something I need to tell you.  I have this friend Sunny who wants to go out on a date with me and she has a friend named Sulli who she wants to double date with us…  Thing is,  they want you to be Sulli’s date.  Would you think you would be interested in going out on a date with Sulli for one night.  It’s ok if you don’t, I totally understand.  I’m sure Sulli can find ano…”  I rambled on as Taemin stopped me in the middle.

“That sound really fun.  If you’re going, then I’d love to go.  Sulli seems like a really nice girl too.”  Taemin commented as we made our way closer to the cafeteria doors.

“Well that’s good for a second there I thought you were going to say no.  Sunny would have killed me if her best friend Sulli had to go on our double date alone.”

“So you really like this Sunny girl?”  Taemin asked with small interest as he dwindled with his fingers.

“Not as much as you would think.  I actually have someone else in mind that I would like to date, but I didn’t want to end up hurting Sunny’s feelings.  I think this is the only date we will end up going on though anyway.”

“Really?  Then who do you like?”

“You’ll find out sooner or later.”  I replied sharply back as Sunny walked up to me with a big smile and pulled me away to her table with her friends to introduce me.

I wonder if Minho likes a type different than girls.  Maybe that’s what he meant by I’ll find out sooner or later.  Could it possibly be me?  Sulli seems like a nice girl, but Minho is my perfect guy.  It’s only this one date though anyway.  It’s not like I’ll end up having feelings for her, or dating her steadily.

“Oh DaeHyun I was looking for you.”

“What is it JongHyun.  I didn’t expect you to need to talk to me.  I thought you’d have nothing to do with me after our little incident when we were kids.  Truthfully I thought you hated me.  It’s not my fault of what happened though, and you know that.”

“Yah Yah.  I’m here to talk to you about Key.”

“Oh Key?  What about him?  He’s a really cool guy.  Don’t you think?”

“Yah he really is.  I don’t ever want to see him get hurt.  That’s why I don’t ever want to see him with you.  Got it?”

“What are you saying?  I can’t hang out with him?”

“Something like that.  Just listen to me.  If I find out you ever cause him discomfort or pain, you’re going to wish you never moved to this school.  Got it?”

“Don’t threaten me JongHyun.  Don’t forget that I know what happened.  If you want to play the blackmail game, you know I’d win.  Don’t go there if you know what’s best for you.”

“DaeHyun I’m serious.  Don’t mess with my boy, or you’ll regret it.”

“DaeHyun we have to go to the library I forgot I need to write my report for next period.  It’s due today.”  His friend interrupted us as he ran up behind him and tugged on his shoulder.

“Ok Zelo.  Let’s go.  I’m sure this idiots done anyway.”

~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~_

So I’m not dead!  No no.  I just had writers block for a while.  I finally got my drama back (:  I love adding drama to stories.  It just makes it more interesting.  I’m positive my next post with be much more sooner. Can’t guaranty, but it might be this weekend, either Satuday or Sunday.

I know same pic as last chapter.  I was in a rush.  Didn't have time to make a new one.

Comment

Subscribe

Share

Add as Friend

Karma :P