It can't be that hard.

Will You Notice?

 

Key is such a drama queen. I thought to myself as I watched him walk out of the library.  I wonder where he gets it from.

            “Hey JongHyun.”  I heard a peppy voice greet from behind me.

I turned around to notice that it was Jessica.  She was dressed in black leather skinny jeans, a sparkly belly top, with a black jacket and leather boots to tie it all together.  If we weren’t in a library I would pounce on her right then and there.

            “Hey Jessica.”

            “A couple of friends and I are going to a club tonight out in town.  You should bring a few friends and join us.  I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun.”  She persuaded as she winked ily.

            “That sounds cool.  What time should we be there?”

            “I would say around 10ish would be the best time.  That’s when the party gets started.  I guess I will see you there.  I have to go meet up with a couple of friends right now to work on homework.  See yah.”  Jessica stated as she began to walk down the steps and out of the door.

            Hm a club.  That’s the perfect place for me to show of Key… I mean for Taemin to meet some girls.  This is my chance to get a couple of girls tonight.  Especially some like Jessica.

                                    ~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~

I swung the door open in excitement hoping Taemin was there, which of course he was.  He was sitting at his desk studying for something.  Probably a test he had coming up soon.  He looked so innocent with his small eyes staring at the book and hair flowing in his face.  He doesn’t even know what I’m about to do for him.

            “Hey Taemin.  A couple of friends and I are going to a club tonight you should come with us, and by should I mean will.”  I said with a sweet smirk as I set my bag down on my bed and walked over to where Taemin was and sat in the seat across from him.

            “I don’t know Jjong.  I have a final on Monday.  I really need to get a good grade on it.  Even though going to a club sounds fun.  I’ve never been to one though before.”  Taemin embarrassedly admitted as he closed the book and looked at JongHyun in the eyes.

            “You’ll be fine.  You’re a straight A student and you can study all day tomorrow.  It’s not like you’re going anywhere, right?”  I asked as if I didn’t already know the answer had something to do with Minho.

            “Well I can, but I was actually hoping to meet up with Minho and practice the dance some more together.  We didn’t get much practice today since some noonas showed up and interrupted as they flirted with him.”

            “Well then this will be great.  At the club you can practice dancing with him.  There will be a lot of people dancing, so you guys will blend in, and if you need the music you can just ask the DJ to play the song.  You guys could have some practice on having crowds watch you.  Since your performance is soon.  Isn’t it?”  I asked as I began to text a couple friends back.  I wish I had something to text Key about though.  Not that it was necessary for him to or that it really mattered.  I kind of liked playing around with him.  Is that bad?

            “I don’t even know when it is anymore.  The instructor keeps changing the date of the performance.  It would be good though to have practice in front of a big crowd since Minho gets embarrassed easily.  Maybe it’ll teach him not to mess up so much.  I guess I could come.  I’ll tell Minho about it too.”  Taemin said as he grabbed his text book and left the room.  I’m guessing he was heading toward wherever Minho was.

            Perfect now all that’s left is Key.

                        6:47 p.m

JongHyun:  Minho,  Taemin, and I r goin to a club tonight.  U should come.  U’d fit right in.

6:50 p.m

Key:  I guess that sounds fun.  I havn’t been to a club in a while.

JongHyun:  Perfect.  I’ll stop by your place to get you and Minho around 9:30

                          6:53 p.m

Key:  K

                                                ~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~

(A/N:  Holy crap I just spilled freshly heated nacho cheese sauce on my hand!! It stings so freaking badly!  I’m home alone so no one can hear my shrieks of pain!  My whole hand is in fierce agonizing pain!!  Sorry this had nothing to do with the story I just needed to tell someone)

            “Taemin are you ready yet?  It doesn’t take 30 minutes to pick out an outfit.”  I exclaimed

            “Hold  on JongHyun,  and you’re one to talk Mr. Takeforeverinthemorningswithhishair.  I need to look really adorable tonight.  Minho is going.  Uh I mean and a lot of girls my age with be dancing and I want to show them my moves.”  Taemin stated as he finally found an outfit.  I think it suited him.  Once he actually put it on it looked ten times better.  He was wearing black jeans, a button up shirt with a loose black tie, and a black stringy bracelet oh and some black shoes that reminded me of Key’s swag shoes to tie it all together.

            “Looking good.  Are we finally ready to leave now?” I asked ready to head out the door when Taemin stopped me.

            “Uh no.  I know you aren’t leaving here dressed like that.  Here I’ll pick you out something.  If you have to you can borrow some of my clothes.”  Taemin replied as he quickly headed for my closet.  I thought I looked fine.  I guess faded loose jeans and a T-shirt with some regular shoes isn’t good enough for the dress drama queen Taemin.

            “Here I found something.” 

            Taemin handed me some black skinny jeans (expected) with a black button up shirt, a white tie, some black high tops, and black stud earrings to match.  What’s up with this boy and black today?  Black does look good on a lot of people though.  I guess he thinks I’m one of them.

            “Hurry and change so we can leave.”  Taemin rushed.

            “Oh hey now.  Don’t be rushing me Mr.Spendthiryminutespickingoutanoutfit.”

            I quicky went and changed out of my other outfit and into the new one that Taemin had picked out for me.  Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom and into the room Taemin was waiting in.  I was actually quite satisfied with what he picked me out to wear.  Except that I haven’t worn earrings in a while so they are irritating my ears a little bit.

            “Ok we are officially ready to go get Minho and Key.”  I stated as I grabbed my wallet and followed Taemin out the dorm and down the hall a few feet to Minho and Key’s dorm number 164.

            Taemin didn’t even bother to knock.  He just walked in and said “We’re here.”  I’m sure though that Key has learned now not to do that.  I noticed Minho was wearing an outfit similar to Taemin’s.  I wonder if this was just a coincidence.  Key on the other hand.  I didn’t see him till he swung open the bathroom door and walked out looking stunning.  I mean good for a guy.

            He was dressed in tight black skinny jeans that hugged his curves in all the right places.  Uh were too tight for him…  a loose black shirt that said ‘Caution’  on it in big sparkly silver letters.  His ‘swag’ shoes, hot pink belt that hung down his waist, black studs in his earlobes and a pink one in his cartilage piercing. (Don’t know what it’s called sorry haha.)  It looked like he had sparkly eye shadow on which really brought out his eyes.

            “JongHyun you should stop staring.”  Taemin whispered to me as he nudged my elbow.

            “Oh yah um sorry.  You look great Key.”  I said softly

            “Thank you JongHyun.  You do too.  The tie looks y on you.”  Key replied as he giggled and opened the door.

            “Shall we leave?”  Key asked as he noticed Taemin and Minho were eying each other.

            “That sounds fine by me.”  I answered back as we all began to walk toward my mustang.

            “You look nice Taemin.”  Minho complimented as we headed toward the parking lot.

            “Thank you Minho.  You look better though.”  Taemin stated as he blushed a little behind his blond hair hiding his adorable face so Minho couldn’t see his redness.

            Once we got to the car Taemin had called shot gun.  So that meant Key and Minho sat in the back.  I watched Key scoot his tiny and skinny body behind Taemins seat.  Once he got situated he fixed his perfectly placed blond hair.  I helped Minho move the seat so he could get in.  When we all were comfortable we headed for the night club. 

            I turned the radio on as we began to drive out of the school district.  My favorite song came on.  It was by Nicki Minaj.  When Taemin realized it was that song he looked at me with an ‘are you ready?’ look.  We began to sing as loud as we could to the song.   I noticed in the mirror that Minho was giggling and Key was softly singing along.

            “Key you should sing louder with us.”  I suggested as I began to sing again.

            That’s when I found out Key had the voice of an angle.  He sang on key with every note.  Never went flat or too high.  Once the song reached the rap I knew he had talent.

            After a couple of more songs we finally arrived at the club.  I could hear the music from inside the car in the parking lot.  We definitely were at the right place.

            Once I stopped the car and got out and helped Minho out, I waited for Taemin and Key.  When we all (Key) were done fixing things we walked toward the entrances.   I held the door open for my friends.  From the inside it really was impressive, most of it.  There were flashing lights everywhere, tables randomly placed with random amount of chairs, y girls everywhere, and guys hitting on women way out of their leagues, a nice bar with ty bartenders which , but you could tell disgusted Key.  Taemin and Minho on the other hand seemed to be more interested in the dance floor.  It was full of sweaty drunk people trying to impress the opposite gender with their dance moves.

            I saw Jessica start to walk over to me with her friends.  Looked like she had brought Sunny, Sooyoung,  Taeyeon,  and Tiffany.  Tiffany was at the bar talking to Sooyoung.  Sunny was with Jessica walking toward me and Taeyeon was on the stage singing.  I’m guessing they do Karaoke at this club.

            “Hey JongHyun, I see you made it.”  Jessica greeted

            “Yah I did.  I also brought Key, Minho, and Taemin.”

            “Minho’s here?!”  Sunny exclaimed as she walked off in the direction she saw Minho in.

            “I guess I should go round up my girls.  You should explore the place.  I signed you up for Karaoke later on tonight.  Oopsy I guess I forgot to tell you.”  She confronted as she giggled with a smirk and began to walk off to where Tiffany and Sooyoung were.

            “JongHyun I didn’t know you sang.”  I heard a voice from behind me say.  I turned around to see it was Key.  I thought he had left already to go ‘explore’.

            “Yah sometimes.  I don’t like to brag about it though.”

            “Oh I got it.  Well I can’t wait to hear you sing on stage.”  Key replied as he walked off toward Taemin leaving me alone to head to the bar.  I forgot Key was here.  I have to pick a good song to sing.  I need to appear good to Key.  I mean he is my uh science partner.

            “Hi I’m Onew.  What would you like to drink?”  I heard a bar tender ask me as I slowly turned around.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Haiz people.  This chapter took me 4 hours to write.  

1.I burned my hand which caused me to stop for about an hour.

2.  I got sidetracked by B.A.P

3.  I was too busy thinking about the next chapter.

4.  My hand started cramping.

5.  I am a procrastinator...

Hope you liked it!

Subscribe

Comment

Friend me.

Karma (:

I think I will update again by this weekend.