Is The Dance Hard?

Will You Notice?

 

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while I’ve been busy with school.  We start testing Monday and I’m so not ready for it.  But I made up for it this chapter will be longer than the last (:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````            

                I slowly walked over to where Taemin and Key were sitting.  I could feel my heart slowly starting to speed up the closer I got.  Oh Key, why did he have to do this?  He’s always setting me up with girls. That I’m used to, but this no… He’s never tried to set me up with a boy before. Granted I haven’t ever liked a boy before though.  At least, not anyone like Taemin.  So popular, so cute, so out of my league.

            “Hey Minho, I see you finally managed to make it over here.”  Key happily remarked while opening his water bottle to get a sip.

            “Yah sorry, Hyung.”  I replied while setting my tray down on the table and taking my seat next to Key.

            “Oh hey, Minho Hyung.  You’re in a few of my classes’ right?”  Taemin questioned as he flipped his hair in the most adorable way.

            “Y-ye, uh, I mean yes.”  That was so stupid of me.  I just need to not talk anymore, before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

His laugh is so adorable.  It takes my breath away.  It’s not obvious that I’m starring right?  Oh I think he saw. I turned my head away as if I saw someone wave at me. I simply just need to smile and look down like I’m minding my own business.

            “Ow! Yah, what was that for?” I whispered when I felt Key elbow my chest.  I think I’m going to have a bruise there tomorrow.

            “He asked you a question.  And believe me, it hurt my elbow more than it hurt your chest. My elbow doesn’t have a hard six pack on it.” Key whispered back in the most vicious way while rolling his eyes away from my direction. (A.N my friends found that scene cute :3)

            “Oh.  Sorry Taemin. It’s um going…. Well ok?  Sorry I’m trying really hard to not sound stupid, but I don’t think it’s working.”

“Haha you don’t sound stupid.  I find it funny.  As for the dance, I can help you after classes’ someday.  Only if you want to though.”  He quickly reassured me.

 “That sounds like it would be nice.  Maybe tomorrow if you’re free you can come to my dorm and we can practice.”

‘That sounds perfect.  I’ll talk to you tomorrow about it.”

All of a sudden we hear the lunch bell go off hinting that lunch period was over. I quickly dumped my tray and met Key at the door as everyone else left the cafeteria.

“So sounds to me like you have your first date tomorrow with Taemin.” Key snarled at me.

“It’s not a date.  He’s just helping me with the dance and for the six billionth time he’s not interested in me.”  I remarked back as we walked back to our dorms.

“If he wasn’t interested he never would have suggested it.”

“Maybe he just wanted to be nice, or make sure I wasn’t making the class look bad when we perform.”

“I’m sure that’s not it.  And don’t worry tomorrow I’ll make sure I’m not in the dorm so you two can be alone.”

I almost forgot me and Key shared a dorm.  It would be nice to have the dorm alone with Taemin so we can practice in private.  Would Taemin rather have Key there though?  I’m making too much of this again.

“Maybe you should be there.  Taemin might not like it if we are together in a room alone.” I quickly stated as Key opened the door to our room.

“No don’t worry.  It’ll be fine. I have plans anyway tomorrow.”

“Since when do you have plans?” I asked in a teasing way

“I have to work on my science project with Jonghyun.  Can you believe I have to work with the player?  It’s unbelievable.”

“I think you’ll enjoy it.”

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

So I shall try to make another update by this weekend.  I have testing all this week.....  Grrr >:(
haha but I'll try to finish chapter three by Saturday.  I will either add some JongKey in Chapter 3 or 4 I haven't decided yet.

Subscribe, comment, even suggestive comments about what you want me to put in the story (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJONGIE (:

I didnt forget (:

jonghyun-birtday1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnUehzn-jzk97bX_m1Vas