Gimmie My Journal.

Will You Notice?

 

                “JongHyun, why do you keep doing like that?  I know you’re straight so stop it.”  I yelled at him as I left the room and headed for math.

            Actually I don’t know if I am anymore.

            “What class do I have next?”  I mumbled to myself as I got out my schedule from my bag.  It’s almost been three months at this school and I still haven’t memorized my whole schedule.  I glanced down at the sheet and noticed I had dance next.  Well this ought to be easy.

                                                ~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~

            Ah Dance class.  This is the second period I have with Minho.  Yay.

            “Good morning class.  I would like for you to pair up in partners and work on the dance.  Near the end of class each pair will do a small part of it for the class and we will critic you.  Let’s get started.”  The dance instructor announced as everyone began to pair up.

            I slowly made my way over to Minho to see if he wanted to be partners.  I was glad to see he was heading over to me at the same time.

            “So do you want to be partners?”  I asked in one of my innocent type manners.

            “Sure.  I’ve learned a little bit more thanks to you though.”  Minho replied to me in his deep charming voice.

            “Let’s start from the beginning.  You show me what you know and I’ll help you with what you don’t, sound good?”

            “Great.”

            “Ok, so, five, six, seven, eight.”

            I watched with amusement at Minho.  He actually did learn more, except he still had that stumbling charisma to him.  I found it quite adorable when he would stumble sideways whenever he did the small foot twist turn.  That will be something we need to work on.  Other than that I just found it y that almost every move he slowly and progressively made his shirt would tighten against his stomach and show his abs when the wind from him moving would swish on his shirt.  Alright need to stay focused Taemin.  We are in a public place and he is straight.  I really wish these idiot girls in this class would give it a rest already and get back to what they were doing instead of watching.

            “Yah!  Don’t you have something to be doing?”   I remarked as I watched the girls look at me with shocked faces then back at each other to start practicing.

            “That was out of character Taemin.  I didn’t know you had a sassy side.”  Minho joked once he stopped in the middle of his dancing to talk and focus.

            “Yah, sometimes.  Speaking of not knowing things, I didn’t really get to know much about you the night at the club.  You don’t talk much about yourself do you?”

            “Well sometimes, but I enjoyed hearing you talk and laugh.”  Minho replied with a small smile that made me blush a little.

            “That’s sweet.  We should probably get back to work though because the instructor keeps eying us.”

            “Good idea.  I don’t need to get in trouble for flirting.” Minho said with a cute wink and giggle.

                                                _~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~_*_~_~

                        Fourth period.  Finally I can go back to my dorm and relax.

            I quickly headed out of the dance studio after greeting Taemin and Minho at the door.  Then I noticed Key walking ahead of me outside. It looked like he was  heading in the same direction.  I figured it’d be funny to scare him, so I silently walked up behind him and quickly grabbed his hips with my hands then let go, watching Key jump up in surprise.  He then hit me on my arm.  It kind of hurt shockingly.

            “Aish!  You scared me.  Stop that!”  Key yelled at me as he watched me laugh hysterically.

            “Sorry.  I just had to.  Is this your break period too?”

            “If you must know, than yes.”  Key rhetorically replied back as we came close to the dorms.

            “Co-in-ca-dink.”  I walked in front of Key opening the door for him.  I figured it was the gentleman thing to do even if he hated me.  “So you never did answer my question about the thing.”

            “Get over it.  I’m done with it.  There’s nothing you can do to change my mind.  Sorry.”  Key responded once we got in the building.  He walked over to his door, not too far from the entrance and stuck his keycard in the hole to unlock it.

            “Oh come on.  Nothing?  What if I help you get Amber to not be mad at you?”

            “How did you know about Amber?  She isn’t mad at me.”

            “Key, everyone in the school pretty much knows you dissed her for a club.  So let me help.  I can sweet talk her.”

            “Please, all you can do is cause more trouble.”

            “That’s not true!”

            “Oh I know you didn’t just say that.  You’re the freaking reason she’s mad at me anyway.  If I hadn’t gone to the club with you she wouldn’t be so mad at me.  She also thinks the rumors are true, and with you and your public display of affection to me, it’s not helping to change her mind.”  Key replied back, his anger growing more toward me.

            “Oh I know you didn’t just say that.  First, it was your choice to go to the club, and you know you had fun. Second you started the rumors and you gave us our first kiss at the club.  So this is actually all your fault, but I’m offering my help.  You’re just not wanting to take it.  So stop being so stubborn and I can help you get Amber back.”  I calmly said back, trying to sooth Key and not make matters worse.

            “How are you going to help?  You don’t even have any classes with her do you?  How are you possibly going to have time to talk to her?”  Key questioned me as he opened his dorm door finally after being distracted for a while from us talking.

            “I’ll think about it don’t worry.  I think I have one class with her.  If I don’t I’ll ask around for where she stays at.  It’ll be fine.”  I reassured as I walked away from the eye rolling Key and off to my room.  He’s hard to handle.

            When I reached my room I got out my keycard and slid it into the lock.  Then I gradually opened it slowly and walked in.  I don’t know why I feel like I’m sneaking into someone’s apartment.  It is mine.  I set my bag down on the desk and noticed the drawer of the desk was slightly open.

            “When did I leave this open?”  I mumbled to myself trying to remember when I ever opened this drawer.  Then in hit me.

            “Oh!  The first time I went to Key’s apartment I took a journal off his shelf that looked almost like a diary.  I guess I wanted to learn more about him at the time.  Then I shoved it in here. I wonder if he’s noticed yet.”  I stated aloud.

            I took the journal out of the drawer and started looking through it.  On the cover it read ‘Key’s Private Thoughts.  Stay out of or die!’ in bold sparkly, zebra printed letters.  Nice cover.  When I turned to the first page it said something about his first day at school.  Some stuff about being happy about being roomed with Minho, since he didn’t know many people here.

            “JongHyun, I remembered we both have science with Amber, and you need to help me with the freaking project you doe-doe head!”  Key yelled from the other side of the door.  I guess he has learned to not come in till invited now.  I quickly shoved the book back in the drawer and shut it.  I’ll have to look at it more, later.  Then I walked over to the door, fixed my hair quickly, but smoothly, and opened the door to the adorably slightly taller boy.

            “We have thirty minutes left of our break period, do you want to go work on it now?”  I asked willingly with a snickering smile.

            Key quickly turned and walked back to his door, I took that as a sign of ‘duh’ and followed behind him down the hall.

            “I looked up some information, but I need you to help me come up with some more ideas.”  Key suggested as he walked into his room and sat on his bed near the shelf I took the journal off of long ago.  Maybe he actually hasn’t noticed because he hasn’t had anything to write in it.  I’m sure if he had noticed he’d quickly accuse me of taking it.

            “Um ok.  What are we doing the project on again?”  I mumbled slightly trying to not make him pissed.

            “Renewable resources, you dumb dino!”  Key snapped back at the dumb question.

            “Oh yah, duh, duh, knew that.  Well if you have already looked up some renewable resources, then look up some facts about them.  Like how they help mankind, or stuff I guess.”

            “That’s actually a good idea.  Lemme get my notebook and write that down.”  Key got up from the bed and walked over to the shelf to grab a notebook that was above the shelf his journal was on.

            “I feel like I’m missing something on this shelf.  I don’t know why though.  Everything seems to be he-  JongHyun!  What happened to my journal, I always keep it on this shelf, right here!” 

            “Don’t look at me.  I didn’t touch anything.”  I quickly and stutteringly replied back.

            “If I find it in your room, you’re dead to me.”

            “You won’t don’t worry.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Ok class, we have about enough time for the last group to go.  Taemin and Minho you’re up.  Show us what you got.”  The teacher instructed as Minho and I walked up to the middle of the room to show the class.

            The instructed waited for us to nod meaning we were ready and she turned the music on.

            “Ready?”  I asked Minho quietly as he nodded.

            We began from the beginning slowly turning and twisting making eye contact every time.  Right before we turned in the middle of the dance the bell went off and we both fell on our butts from shock.

            “Time for lunch, class.  From what we got to see that was very good boys.  Class, don’t forget that the performance is now moved to Friday night.  I’ll give you more details tomorrow.  Have a nice day.”

            “Minho!  Wait up.  Do you want to each lunch with me today, maybe?”  I sweetly asked.

             “Sure.”

            “I wonder what happened between JongHyun and Key during their break period.  I saw that they were walking with each other to the dorms.”

            “I doubt anything serious, maybe just working on their project.”  Minho replied back puzzled as we began to head to the cafeteria.

            “Key!”  Minho yelled, realizing that JongHyun and Key were leaving the dorms walking together giggling in front of us, heading to the cafeteria also.  He then joined Key walking and left me and JongHyun behind to talk amongst ourselves.

            “So Key what did you and JongHyun do at the apartment?”  I questioned feeling anxious to know the answer.

            “We were talking about the project and I noticed my journal was gone when I went to write something down in my notebook.  Then I accused him of taking it.  I still think he did.  He said he didn’t though.  You won’t believe it I began staring at him like he was an idiot and I knew he had it, in the middle of that I caught myself tackling him.  Next thing we know we are both on the floor laughing then at the same time we kissed each other.  Then just kept laughing and talking as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.  Then the stupid effing bell had to ring and ruin our nice time.”  Key explained with a happy smile on his face.

            “You really do like this boy don’t you?”  I asked, sure of the answer.

            “Well yes.  I don’t know if he feels the same way, but I always get what I want in the end so it won’t matter if he does or not at this moment.”

            “That’s always just so true unfortunately.”  I reassured as we entered the cafeteria to get our food.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So I enjoyed writing this chapter.  In the beginning of the chapter when Key got scared by JongHyun and said “Aish”  that means in Korean (:  js.  I was puzzled when I ran across that word in another story I’m reading called ‘The Fox and The Hound’  You guys should check it out.  Especially if you like a lot of hot .  I’m trying to keep mine a little pg-13 for now since I have my mother proof reading these for now.  I soon should have some smexy though even if my mother finds it gross haha (:

Hope you enjoyed this.

          Comment!

Subscribe!

          Add!

(: