Love Triangle-Why?

Will You Notice?

 

BTW I MADE THIS PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPTER (:  TOOK ME FOREVER :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh great, History class.  I thought to myself as I began to leave JongHyun at the gym packing his stuff and head off to my next period today.  Unfortunately even if I wanted it to be, P.E wouldn’t be the last period I’d see him in. 

            It feels nice outside until the wind begins to make cold breezes on you.  I wish I’d remembered to bring a jacket.

It’s as if JongHyun was reading my thoughts or maybe he saw me shiver when the wind blew, but right at that moment he came out of nowhere behind me on the sidewalk leading to the school building and covered my small shoulders with his warm coat.  For a moment I felt my body shiver more, but not because of the cold, because of the way he comforted me with his coat and asked me if I was ok.  I guess he can be a sweetheart when needed.

            “Oh thanks JongHyun.  I didn’t need it though.  I only have a few more feet to walk.”  I insisted.

            “Don’t be so modest, even if it is only a few more feet you looked cold and I didn’t want you to suffer.”  JongHyun replied with a small player like grin on his face.  He just can’t stop looking adorable.

            “Whatever.”

            Once we entered the school building a lot of people started staring at us.  I don’t know if it was because of us walking together in public alone; the fact that I had his coat on; or that the rumor of us kissing spread to everyone.  No matter which it was I don’t think anything we do helps to keep the rumors that we are dating away.  If anything, it makes them worse.  I wish people would just mind their own business for once.

            I began giving everyone small death glares to make them stop staring.  It worked, but not for long because of the idiot.  Of course he had to whisper something in my ear about some passing teachers that made me giggle a little.  Thank you dumb dumb!  When that happened I stomped off to my history class with the dino following close behind.

            I walked in the room and noticed everyone in a different seat.  Then I looked on the board and realized it said ‘Sit near someone you know barely anything about.  We are going to do an activity with getting to know someone today.’  I saw that no one was sitting anywhere near the back corner of the room so I gradually made my way over there.  Unfortunately once I sat down the dino sat in front of me.  Figured.

            “Key, why would you sit so far in the back?”  JongHyun asked me with his big puppy eyes and small pout to go along with it.

            “I don’t know these people and I don’t care to know these people.  They are a bunch of idiot snobs who only care about themselves and drama.”

            “Don’t talk about yourself like that.”  JongHyun rhetorically replied back.  “Just kidding.  Don’t be mad.  But seriously give them a chance.  They might look like that, but when you start to really talk to them they can surprise you.  I mean look at us.  You use to never even look at me.  You ignored me every chance you got.  Now we are always talking.  Even if you still hate me.  I think it counts.”

            I began to reply back, but the teacher walked in and started class.

            “Ok settle down.    If you didn’t already know, we are going to do an activity today on getting to know everyone. Let’s start with Daehyun.”  The teacher announced as she glanced at Daehyun so he would know she was talking to him.  I watched in pleasure as he sulked up to the front of the class.  He actually is quite stunningly gorgeous.  I can’t believe I just said that.  No one is as stunningly gorgeous as me.  Right?

            “Annyeong.  I’m Jung Dae Hyun.  Uh, I was born June 28, 1993.  I’m not very good at this.  I don’t really know what to say. Um I was born in Busan, South Korea and I have one older brother.”  He informed shyly with an adorable smile.  “I enjoy this class so far and hope to get to know more of you better.”  He finished as he looked at me, smirked, and sat back down in his seat.

            “Next we shall do Kim Kibum.”  I sulked and began walking up to the front of the room.

            “My name is Key.” I said as I glared at the teacher.  “I was born September 23, 1991.  I’m very intelligent when it comes to History.  I don’t feel like sharing much.  So that’s enough for me.”  I sassily said as I death glared back at Daehyun and sat down.

            “Last for today we will have JongHyun.  Tomorrow more of you will get to go don’t worry I didn’t forget you.”

            I noticed Daehyun looked at me as I smiled when JongHyun’s name got called.  JongHyun actually seemed happy to get to tell everyone about himself.  He must not like to hold things in.

            “Yoboseyo.  My name is JongHyun.  I was born April 8, 1990.  I enjoy writing songs and singing.  My roommate Taemin says I annoy him with how much I sing at night, but he loves it because it helps him sleep.  When I write songs, they have a true deep feeling to them.  I do great in all of my classes.  I’m best at chemistry and P.E.”  JongHyun rambled on until the teacher interrupted him and said class was dismissed to our third period.  Thank god.  I don’t think I could have listened to anymore of his bragging.

            “I will see you all tomorrow, class.”

            I was right at the door when I felt a tap onto my shoulder.

            “Hey Kib-Key.  You don’t like to share much do you?”  Of course, how did I not know it would be Daehyun.

            “Not to people I don’t know.  I don’t like for random people that I don’t care about to know my personal business.  Now if you’ll excuse me, I have Math class next.”

            “What do you have after Math class?”

            “Is it really any of your business?  I didn’t think so.”  I replied as I began walking faster down the hall to my locker so I could put my binder up and head to class on time.

            “I guess not, but we are supposed to get to know more about each other.  This counts as something.”

            “If it’s really that big of a deal to you I have break period after Math.”

            “Really?  Me too.  I’ll stop by your apartment and we can get caught up.”  Daehyun replied as he walked off to his next class in the opposite direction.

            Oh seriously.  This boy is really getting on my nerves.  Wait!  How does he know my apartment number?!

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            I really hate History.  None of my friends are in this class, just the obsessed Sunny.

            “Hey Minho, don’t you just love third period?  We get to sit beside each other.  I saw you in P.E.  I was at cheer practice, but you looked good lifting weights.  I mean I knew you were strong, but you’re really strong.”  Sunny complimented.  Even though I think it was just her trying to get on my good side.  I mean she is cute and all, but I have my heart set on Taemin, even if he doesn’t like me back yet.  He soon will.  Hopefully.

            “Thanks I guess.  I don’t want to get in trouble so we should stop talking.”

            “Oh don’t be such a scaredy-cat.  The teacher isn’t even in here yet.”  Sunny replied back with a small pout on her face.  She probably thinks this will make me give in.

            “I know, but I don’t want to risk a chance.”

            “You know you never did text me.  I was really hoping we could hang out too.”  Her pout is slowly becoming bigger.  It might work.  It’s just so darn cute.

            “I’m sorry Sunny.  I didn’t know you were serious.  I have never had a noona actually want to talk to me or hang out with me.”

            “Oh don’t be so modest.  That can’t possibly be true.  Look tomorrow night maybe we can go out for dinner.  This time I’ll text you.  Maybe you can bring your friend Taemin.  I have some friends that just find him adorable.”  Yah well me too.

            “Sure, I’ll see if he has anything planned.”

            “Good morning class.  Today we will be learning about American History.  Hope you have been reading up on it.  Tomorrow we will be having a little quiz over what you were supposed to read and what you will learn today.”

            Everyone in the class seemed to grunt in disappointment. Come on it’s not that hard.  We have been talking about it for a while.  The ones who grunted seem to be the ones who don’t pay attention.  I guess I’m not one of those types.  Is that a bad thing?  I mean I know I’m not that popular, but just because I get good grades and pay attention doesn’t make me a nerd or any less interesting than the other kids.  Does it?  Man I hope not.  That’s probably why Taemin doesn’t like me.    

            For the rest of class everyone seemed to pay attention for the first time.  I don’t know if it’s because of the quiz tomorrow or because she threatened to send most of them to the office, probably the second one.  All class though, Sunny wouldn’t stop looking over at me and nudging me or sending me cute small smiles.  Is she flirting or something?  Well I’m Taemin’s and she can’t have me.  Wait.  I don’t know anymore.

            When class was done I simply got dismissed with the rest of the class and walked to my locker so I could put my binder up and go to dance class. Finally, another class with Taemin.

            “Hey Minho, don’t forget our little date tomorrow night.  Make sure you bring Taemin too.”  Sunny reassured as she walked pass me down the hall to her next period.  For some reason I couldn’t help but smile and look down at my shoes in shyness as I walked out of the school and down the path to the dance studio.  I wonder if Taemin would even consider wanting to go on the date.  And who’s the friend?!

            When I finished walking down the path and into the dance studio I noticed JongHyun packing up his things and leaving for his break period. I quietly gave him a goodbye and a small smile. It doesn’t seem like Taemin is here yet.  I walked to the other side of the room and set my things down on the chairs.  I don’t really feel like changing there isn’t much we are doing today anyway.  I have the dance down packed I think, especially with my small after school practicing with Taemin.  He’s been a lot of help.

Once everyone came in, we began class, still no sign of Taemin though.  I wonder if he is sick.  He might just be running late.  He was there for second period.  We started a small warm up like we always do then went over some of the dance steps that were important for about twenty more minutes. 

            “Sorry I’m late.  I got stuck in Math for some extra tutoring.  Here’s my slip.”  Taemin apologized as he handed the instructor his excused tarty from his math teacher.

            “That’s alright Taemin.  I understand you have a big test coming up and you’re one of my best dancers so you don’t need much practice.”  The teacher replied with eyes that seemed to me almost to be flirting.  Does everybody find him so adorable?  “We don’t have much time left in class so I will allow you to talk for the last few minutes.”

            I walked over to my things on my seat and sat down.  Glad to see Taemin took a seat down next to me.

            “Sorry I wasn’t here.  I hope you’re not upset that I wasn’t able to be your warm up partner.”  Taemin apologized again.

            “No it’s fine.  I found a partner.  Trust me, you’re a much better partner though.”  Taemin giggled at my reply as the teacher announced that we could leave for our fourth period.

            Out of nowhere though, Sunny comes running in the door toward me.  I saw her waiting there till the teacher announced we could leave, but I thought it was for someone else.  I guess she got dismissed early.  When she got over to me she smiled a very big unfortunately adorable smile then decided to give me a big bear hug.  I found it amusing how she had to stand on her tippy toes.  I noticed Taemin pout in disappointment then slowly walk out the door as she kept jumping up in down in excitement and blabbing on about how happy she was that she could walk me to my next period.

~~~~~~~~__________~~~~~~~~~~__________~~~~~~~~~____

So how you like my little bit of Daehyun trying to work some magic on Key??

OR My little drama between Sunny, Minho, and Taemin (:

I loved writing this chapter.

This Saturday my school is going to Silver Dollar City (An Amusement Park), so won’t be updating that day.  I have finals this whole week too, so I’ll be studying, can’t write.  Maybe little paragraphs here and there, not enough to make it be updated this weekend.  Maybe next week. 

Next week is my last week of school.  Only three days that week.  We are going bowling at school on Tuesday, but get out at 1 o’clock.

I have dance practice Tuesday and Wednesday this week, so that contributes to me not updating either.

I’ll make it extra-long, though because I am having to update later.

Comment

            Subscribe

Hope you enjoyed (:

            Keep reading!