Aliens in my House

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

------

 

You took out your key and unlocked the front door. You warily glanced behind you.

Yup, the six gorgeous aliens were still there.

Kai tilted his head, “Aren’t you going to open the door?”

You quickly looked away and bit your lip *Damn you.* With a deep breath, you twisted the doorknob open and stepped inside. You stepped out of the way so that Exo-K could come inside. “Welcome…to my house…I guess…” You mumbled.

Exo-K looked around your cozy, slightly untidy home.

“Whoa…” Sehun curiously tapped the TV and looked inside the coffee mugs.

“Do you live alone?” Suho asked. You nodded.

“Where are your parents? I thought humans had parents.” Sehun scratched his head.

You didn’t answer that.

Baekhyun stopped at the photo at the mantel. He picked it up and stared at the smiling man with a cute, little girl in his lap who resembled you so much. You ran over and took the picture from him. Baekhyun gave you a curious look, “I thought you said you lived alone.” “I do…” You carefully set the picture back on the mantel, “…My dad died 3 years ago.” His expression softened. “I’m…sorry.”

You lightly shrugged it off, “It’s okay. I’m used to being alone now…” You glanced back to see Sehun jumping up and down, “Chanyeol hyung! Hyungs, look! This is fun.” You scowled, “Until you six came along…” You stormed over and yanked the maknae down. “Whoa!” He blinked at you in bewilderment.

“This is not a bounce house, all right?! You’re making dust collect everywhere!” You grabbed the cushion and put it back on the sofa.

“What’s a bounce house?!” Sehun excitedly asked.

You gave him a queer look. *I guess they really are aliens. They don’t know a lot of things…*

“Hey, Star. I’m hungry. Don’t you have food anywhere?” Chanyeol asked.

“You know,” You whirled around and gave him a withering look, “The polite thing to do is to ASK for food, since you’re staying in MY house after all. Or did they not teach you manners in outer space?”

Chanyeol just blinked then said, “Food.”

You sighed and walked into the kitchen. You forgot to go grocery shopping so the only thing left in the house were ramen. You took six out and faked a sniffle, “My poor ramen. This is my food supply.” You scowled towards the living room, “Those freaks! How dare they invade my house! Why can’t they just invade the planet like normal aliens and leave me the heck alone!”

Kai came into the kitchen.

You cleared your throat and pretended to be occupied with making ramen. “What is that?” He nodded to the noodle packages. “Ramen.” You blinked, “You’ve neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter