Attached

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlk1q6AwdHk&feature=related

----

As predicted, Exo-K was hired, all too eagerly. The manager had hired them on the spot after seeing that they looked like runway models. It was inevitable for girls to flock to the bar now because of the new waiters.

“Here you go…” Chanyeol uncertainly put the drinks on the table.

“Omo, such a cutie!”

“How old are you?”

“Come and join us~ we’ll talk to your manager for you~” The girls giggled and winked at him.

Chanyeol turned to go but a girl touched his and he whirled around. She winked, “I put a little tip in there. If you want more, come by again.” Chanyeol blinked a few times then ran away. The girls laughed, “He’s sooo cute!”

“Two beers.” You told Sara. She filled up the mugs. It wasn’t as busy as it was on Monday but there were a lot of females. You were just glad there weren’t as much erted males making dirty jokes at you anymore.

Chanyeol grabbed your arm and tugged you towards him in desperation, “Star! Help me!”

“Wae?” You blinked.

“A GIRL TOUCHED MY .” He pointed with big eyes.

“Now you know how I feel like.” You chuckled.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!” Chanyeol hissed.

You shrugged as you tried to keep a straight face, “Well what can you do? They’re customers and customers are always right.” You didn’t really follow that motto but it was funny teasing him.

Chanyeol scowled, “Next time they do that I’ll rip their arms off!”

Your smile evaporated immediately, “No, Chanyeol! You’ll get arrested then you’ll really have to go home.” He frowned deeply. “I have another idea. How about you all just quit and I’ll be the only one working here. We can all go back to our normal, lovely patters.” You smiled brightly. *If anything was ever normal…*

Chanyeol thought about it then took the tray from you, “Where do I take this again?” He walked away and you sighed. *They’re so stubborn. No matter what I do they won’t quit! I guess I’ll have to deal with it.*

Sara glanced at Chanyeol then leaned in and called, “Haebin.” You looked at her.

“What is your relationship with the new waiters?” She whispered. “My relationship…?” You blinked.

Sara nodded uneasily, “These boys…they seem tied down to you. Wherever you are, they are, too.” Your eyes rounded, “Really?” She nodded again with a hint of curiosity and puzzlement in her eyes, “I’ve been observing how all of you act together. It’s like they’re orbiting around you. If you move, they do too. If you stop, they also stop.”

You chortled. It was striking how she had used the word ‘orbit’ to describe these aliens.

Sara gave you a mystified look. You stopped laughing and cleared your throat, “Sorry. I wasn’t laughing at you.” *She must think I’m crazy now.* But her expression was soft and affectionate like a mother’s, “I see how you behave with them, too.”

You blinked in confusion, “What do you mean?”

“Whenever they’re around you, you have this new look on your face. It’s an expression I’ve never seen before while I’ve known you for a year. You look…happier…and your face brightens automatically whenever one of them comes near you.” Sara studied your face, “You’re attached to them, aren’t you?”

“M-me?!” You gave her a bewildered look. For no reason at all your cheeks began to redden, “N-no! That’s preposterous! W-we’re just friends, that’s all.”

Sara chuckled, “Ah~ the innocence of young love.”

Your eyes bulged out, “LOVE?!” You saw that some people looked up and you quickly ducked. You lowered your voice into a hiss, “What are you talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter