Don't Cry, Star

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8&feature=relmfu

----

 

A week had already passed since Exo-K had come to live with you. But it felt like you had known them forever.

It was that natural just being with them. They were weird and silly in their own way but somehow they made you happy and forget your loneliness.

It was a gloomy, wet Friday. It was one of those days where you knew everything was going to go wrong.

You woke up later than usual and had to hastily get ready. You grabbed your backpack with a heavy sigh and trudged out the door.

“Good morning, Star!” Suho grinned and held out his hand. You half-heartedly shook his hand and went downstairs with your head lowered. Suho’s smile fell and he gazed at his hand *Her handshake doesn’t feel the same today…*

This time, you tripped on 3 steps instead of 2. You landed in a pair of familiar arms and slowly looked up.

Kai studied your eyes carefully. “What’s wrong with you?” He hadn’t meant it in a sarcastic or hurtful way. He was genuinely concerned.

You lightly pushed away from him so that you wouldn’t offend him. “Nothing. It’s just a rainy day…I won’t be home until late so find whatever you can eat…goodbye.” You shut the door and looked up at the gray, pouring sky. With a sigh, you took out your umbrella and trudged to school.

Kai stared at the door long after you were gone. Suho came downstairs with a worried look, “Do you think something happened to Star? She seems so…depressed…” Sehun looked around anxiously. He hated anything that made the atmosphere heavy. Chanyeol was deeply thinking while D.O. tried to figure out what was wrong. Baekhyun stayed standing in his spot and stared at the floor. His eyes drifted up to the picture of your smiling father on the mantel. *Possibly…does it have anything to do with him?*

Of course, you arrived at school and received detention from Mr. Kim. The students then laughed at you and you just lay your head on your notebook and gazed out the window *Same old, same old…* You just stayed like that until it was break time.

Sungjoo giddily came over, “Looks like you got detention again~ boy, you’ll for sure get the TARDY OF THE YEAR award!” He laughed hard. You just sat there, not saying anything. Sungjoo grinned in and bent close down to your face, “What’s wrong? No comeback for once?”

You looked away in disgust, shot out of your seat, and left the room.

Sungjoo blinked, confused by your abrupt action, but broke into an evil grin *I got her good today.*

You blankly walked down the hallway to the restroom. Hyeri saw you coming and smirked *Look who is coming. Miss talk-back-.* She abruptly blocked your path. You stopped and looked up. Hyeri smirked, “Nice hair, .”

You just stared at her for a long time then shook your head and walked away.

She grew even more irritated by that, “What the hell?! Can’t you see I’m standing here?! Don’t shove past me like I’m not here!” You kept walking. “YAH! I’M TALKING TO YOU!” She yelled. Still you ignored her.

Hyeri glared daggers your way and clenched her fists tightly in revenge. *I’ll pay you back for ignoring me like I’m nothing, No Haebin!*

 ---------

After school you went to work. Business was busy so you had no time to feel depressed.

However, one of the drunken idiots squeezed your as he slipped a 20 into your shirt. “I’ll give you more if you give me better service.” He winked.

You pressed your lips into a thin line and stiffly walked away. You couldn’t keep your emotions in today and tears welled up in your eyes. You quickly went into the locker and sat on the bench. Tears began to stream down your cheeks. *Haebin, you babo. You promised not to cry anymore. You’re such a wimp.*

The door opened. “Haebin?” Sara whispered.

You didn’t look up as you were too ashamed to let anyone see you cry. She bent down in front of you and gazed at your face. Sara lifted your chin up and you tearfully looked at her. Sympathy filled her face. “It’s raining.” She softly spoke.

“I know…” You croaked. “I hate it.”

“Oh, sweetie.” Sara wrapped her arms around you and held you tightly. Her embrace felt like how a mother’s would feel and you cried all your tears into her shoulder. She soothingly rubbed your back, “Let it all out. It’ll feel better after you do.”

So you clung onto her and cried until you had no more tears to spare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter