Date with Bling Bling Jonghyun

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8WY6W3tMbI&feature=related

-----

 

“Popular date places. Popular date places.” Jonghyun repeated as he typed it into his smartphone.

The two of you were in the van headed towards the heart of Seoul. You stared at him sitting right next to you and your smile grew every second. *I can’t believe I’m sitting right next to my favorite kpop star. This is like a dream~*

Jonghyun scratched his head, “Hmm. I haven’t dated in a while so I don’t know any good places that are popular now…” “It’s okay. We can go anywhere.” You helpfully said. Jonghyun looked at you and for a moment your heart stopped beating. He smiled, “That’s very kind of you. I’ll try my best to be a good date. Forgive me since my dating skills are a bit rusty.” “N-no problem.” You turned a deep shade of pink *I don’t have any dating skills AT ALL.*

“Hyung,” Jonghyun called the road manager, “Drop us off at Kangnam Town Square.” He sat back in his seat as he flipped his bangs, “I heard there are a lot of things to do there.”

“Cool.” You beamed. His eyes fell on your dress. You squirmed in embarrassment. *Does this dress not match me? Maybe I was supposed to wear jeans. I want my jeans and converses now!* But his grin broadened, “I like your dress. It’s very cute.”

“R-really?!” You squeaked. He blinked at you in surprise and you cleared your throat, “I mean, er, thanks. You look nice, too.”

Jonghyun chuckled, “Thanks.”

The two of you made small talk until the van came to a complete stop. “We’re here. Just call me whenever you’re done, Jjong.” The road manager said. “Araso, hyung. Thanks!” He saluted and got off. You followed him out of the van. “Oops, almost forgot!” Jonghyun grabbed his hat and put it on. He saw your curious gaze and explained, “I don’t want anyone to intrude in on our date.” You felt a warm glow in your heart *He’s so nice! I knew he was my favorite idol for a reason!*

Jonghyun and you started walking down the street. There were many people but many of them were preoccupied with their own companions to notice you and Jonghyun. He spotted a smoothie shop and pointed, “Shall we get something to drink?” “Sure.” You nodded.

“You can grab a seat. I’ll get our drinks. What would you like?” Jonghyun asked.

“Um, strawberry kiwi.” You answered. “Hey, I was going to get that, too!” He grinned, “Mmm…then I’ll get strawberry banana and we can share!”

Your eyes bulged out *S-SHARE?!*

“Go and get a seat.” Jonghyun pointed. “Oh. Okay.” You walked away as your stomach churned with excitement. You sat by a round white table and waited for him. Jonghyun appeared with two smoothies. “There ya go. Strawberry kiwi for you and strawberry banana for me.”

“Thanks.” You took a sip.

“So, No Haebin.” Jonghyun scooted closer, “Tell me about you.”

“A-about me?” You blinked.

Jonghyun nodded, “I’m sure you know a lot about me but I don’t know much about you besides that your name is No Haebin and you have a boyfriend.” You blushed, “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Then who was that guy yesterday?” He asked.

“Oh. Um…just a friend.” *Who always likes to pretend w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter