Stalker Aliens

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iej5Q0_nf-o&feature=fvwp&NR=1

---

“ANOTHER BEER!”

“WHERE’S MY COCKTAIL?!”

“HELLO! WAITRESS!”

Blue Moon Bar was packed with people tonight.

“Coming!” You rushed to fill all the orders. You ran to the bar with your tray, “Unnie! 3 beers, 2 Black Velvets, and 3 Bloody Marys!”

Sara filled the glasses up as fast as she could. She glanced around the crowded bar. “Why are there so many people? It’s Monday night!”

“That’s why.” You tiredly said.

“Here.” Sara set all the drinks on your tray, “Don’t trip.”

“Aww, why did you say that? Now I WILL trip!” You moaned. She chuckled. “WHERE ARE MY DRINKS?!” An impatient customer hollered. “Thanks for jinxing me.” You grumbled as you ran off. You placed the drinks at the table full of college women and men.

“Finally.” One female rolled her eyes, “We were going to complain about the bad service here.”

“Mianhamnida.” You bowed and eyed her skirt that was shorter than yours and her dark, vivid make-up.

“What are you looking at?” She snapped instantly.

You averted your eyes and bowed, “Nothing.” *She reminds me of Hyeri. That means there will be es in college, too. Great. Can’t wait.* “Is there anything else you need tonight?” You asked.

“Do you count?” One male grinned. “I’m afraid I’m not on the menu.” You replied.

“Seriously, how old are you? You look like you belong in middle school.” Another guy retorted. You gripped onto your tray hard *I’m in high school, you imbecile.* You gave them a tight smile with a bow, “Have a good evening.” You walked away with a scowl, “Jerks.”

“Waitress, over here!” A male called. You sighed, “Coming.” *I can’t catch a break.*

You walked over with a wary smile, “May I refill your drinks?” “Oh, that won’t be necessary.” A male with a big belly and a nasty smile looked at you with his threatening eyes, “We just needed some company.” His big goons smiled goofily.

“Er, I’m sorry but I’m just a waitress. It is not my job to befriend customers.” You gave a curt bow and turned to go but the man grabbed your arm. “Ow.” You winced. His grip wasn’t as strong as Chanyeol’s but it was painful enough, “Sir-“

“But it’s your job to please the customers. Now sit down before I tell the manager to fire you.” The big man growled and pulled you down onto his lap.

You panicked, “Please let me go- you’re not supposed to do this-“

The men just laughed. “Quit struggling. You know you like it.” The big man grinned and his friends cracked up.

You grew flustered and frustrated, “Let go!” He just held you tighter. *Oh God. Where’s Sara unnie or any of the other workers?! SOMEONE GET ME THE HELL OFF OF THIS MAN-*

Someone grabbed your wrist and yanked you off the man’s lap. You were relieved and looked up to see who your savior was. You gasped with wide eyes, “BAEKHYUN!” He stared down at you without any amusement. You saw his eyes travel down to your outfit. You grew ashamed and tried to cover yourself.

“What the hell! Who are you?!” The hefty man demanded. “Give her back!” He stood up and reached for you.

Baekhyun protectively pulled you behind him.

Kai came out of nowhere and kicked the man in the chest. You gasped in alarm. “Urgh.” The man groaned. Kai kept his foot pressed on the man’s chest and leaned towards him with a glinting eye, “Do all men on earth have no respect for women like you do? That’s such a shame.” “What?!” The man roared in fury. “GET THEM!”

His friends stood up. D.O. appeared and flattened them on their backs at once. They tried to get up but Chanyeol pinned them down with an emotionless expression. Suho and Sehun materialized next to you. You blinked, flabbergasted *What the?! They ALL came!*

“You little bastard! Once I get my hands on you, you’ll be dead!” The man threatened. “That’s IF you can.” Kai leaned in and narrowed his eyes at the man, “I promised the professor not to kill anybody on this planet while I’m here. So don’t make yourself an exception.”

“What are you talking about?!” The big man stared at him as if he was crazy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter