Be my date

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQ6pNlK7X0

----

“KAI!”

He blinked at you, as if him being there was perfectly normal.

You wriggled and he set you back on the ground. You spun around and pointed an accusing finger at him, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Kai smirked, “Why? Am I intruding on your mating time with your superstar?”

You blushed, “I-I am not going to mate with Jonghyun oppa!” The thought of it just drove you mad. You shook your head in bewilderment, “How did you get in here anyways?! You needed a ticket!”

Kai grinned, “Trust me. It’s not that hard. You humans have terrible security.”

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever. I don’t even want to know how you found out where I was in the first place. Go back home, Kai.”

“What? And miss out on the shininess? No way.” Kai chuckled.

You shot him a glare but he didn’t budge. The song ‘Replay’ came on. You sighed *Forget it. I’ll enjoy the showcase either way.* You watched Jonghyun dance and sing with hearts spilling out of your eyes.

Kai raised an eyebrow *I don’t know what she finds so fascinating about him. He’s half the size of me and he looks like a dinosaur. Sounds like one, too.*

At that moment, Jonghyun turned his head and met eyes with you.

His signature smile formed on his lips.

Your eyes rounded and you let out an thrilled squeak, “EEP!” You squeezed Kai’s arm involuntarily, “Did you see that?!” “See what?” He asked. “HE SMILED AT ME!” You eagerly squealed. Kai rolled your eyes *I smile at you, too, but you don’t squeak like a mouse when I do. I will never understand human girls.* He shook his head.

You sighed in content with a big smile *He’s so perfect~*

The song came to an end and the lights came back on.

“SHINee! SHINee!” Shawols chanted and you chimed along. Kai looked around, slightly frightened by the mass of girls chanting like some sort of cult. *Human girls are scary.*

Key held out his hand and everyone eventually quieted down. “To be honest, we already chose our 5 dates by looking at the names on the list-“ An ear-piercing shriek came from the audience and several people laughed. “We’ll announce them with Minho first.” Onew nodded at him. Minho nodded and cleared his throat, “#104 Song Leejin.” There was a shriek as one girl waved her glow stick in the air, “THAT’S ME!” “Come on up!” Minho called.

“LUCKY!” Girls enviously cooed. *Lucky. If only I can get picked for Jonghyun.* You thought.

Key was next and then finally Jonghyun. The entire stadium was quiet.

“I had a hard time picking a name since all Shawols have beautiful names…”

“Awww!” Shawols happily shrieked and he laughed. “But one name caught my attention.” Jonghyun looked at the ticket in his hand. You clasped your hands together and began a silent prayer *Please God, let him have chosen me! If Jonghyun oppa picks me, I will be a good girl and not be tardy to school anymore and do all my chores and not lose my patience with Exo-K-*

“#77 No Haebin.” Your eyes popped widen open as Jonghyun called out your name. At least, you had thought he had called your name. But maybe it was nothing but wishful thinking.

Jonghyun put his hand over his eyes and peered out into the crowd, “Hello? No Haebin-shi? Did you come?”

Your jaw dropped *He really did call my name…OHMYGOD! OTOKAE?!*

Kai gaped at you *SHE ACTUALLY GOT PICKED!*

“Hello? No Haebin?” Jonghyun called again. “Where is my date Haebin~?” He chuckled.

Displeased murmurs came from the crowd. “Pick again!” “Choose another girl!” “She’s not here!”

You snapped out of your daze and raised your hand high, “No, wait!” The spotlight shined on you. Jonghyun met eyes with you and grinned, “A-ha! My heart told me she was here! Come on up here, No Haebin!”

Your heart beat fast in your chest and your shaky legs made way across the floor *Ohmygosh! I’m really walking towards my favorite idol! I can’t believe this is really happening! Is this a dream?!* You pinched yourself and swore under your breath at the pain. Eyes fixed on Jonghyun, you made your way up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter