Transportation

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prFYzQEaeKg

-----

You locked the house up and the 7 of you walked to the bus stop. “Let’s see. How can we go to Dongdaemun?” You leaned towards the map and tapped your bottom lip in thought as you scrutinized the directions.

Sehun was too excited and kept pointing things out, “Look at that! Wow! That’s a funny animal!”

People were whispering and staring at Exo-K, who didn’t seem to care about the stares. They were receiving attention already.

“Okay we have to get on this bus and get on a subway. It’ll take about half an hour but I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.” You checked your watch, “We just have to be back before I have to go to work.”

Sehun pulled Chanyeol over to the display window of sports clothing. You waved the others to the bench, “Sit down. It’ll be a while before the bus comes.” In 20 minutes, the bus arrived and everyone piled to get in.

Exo-K curiously watched as people scanned their purses, wallets, and pockets onto a machine and went inside. *What is that they’re scanning? Is a high technology installed into these everyday items?*

“7 people.” You told the driver and he curtly nodded. Your bus card was on the back of your skirt pocket. You just slightly pushed back of your bottom onto the card reader and it beeped 7 times.

“Whoa…” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. *IT SCANNED HER !*

“Come on.” You told the boys and waved them over towards the end of the bus where there was space. The bus soon became crowded with the 7 of you and bodies pressed against one another. Elderly women rolled their eyes in annoyance but the younger girls stared up at the Exo-K in awe. Where on earth did such good-looking guys come from?!

You held onto the railing since there were no more seats available. The bus moved then came to a halt at another stop. Chanyeol’s eyes widened as the people scanned their pocket/purses/wallets and exited the bus. *WHAT IS THAT?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!* He stared at you with round eyes.

You felt his stare and blinked up at him, “What?”

Chanyeol suddenly grabbed your arms and spun you around. Your eyes widened, “Hey-“ You winced as your bottom slammed against the card machine. BEEP.

Chanyeol grew more amazed and curious. *How does it do that? Interesting…* He continued to push you up against the machine.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

You flinched, “Chanyeol, stop! We’re going to get in trouble-“

“WHAT’S GOING ON BACK THERE?!” The bus driver roared.

“N-nothing! Sorry!” You shoved Chanyeol away with a red face and a glare, “I told you! We got in trouble because of you!” He scratched his head *I still don’t get why her makes a sound against that machine. Do humans have a chip implanted somewhere in their body?*

The bus came to another stop and more people piled off. Seats began to open up.

“Let’s sit down.” You said. But there were only six seats.

You and Kai were left standing. “Sit.” You said. “I prefer standing.” He shrugged.

You rolled your eyes, “Don’t show off. It’s a long ride. Don’t you want to experience your first bus ride sitting?”

Kai grabbed your arms and directed you to the seat next to Baekhyun. You began “But-“

Kai bent down and looked into your eyes, “Like I said. I like to stand.” You blinked several times. He smiled, straightened up, and released your arms. He didn’t even hold onto the railing and maintained perfect balance.

*Definitely a show-off.* You thought. You looked to your right and saw Baekhyun. He turned his head and locked eyes with you. *Okay he really does have gorgeous eyes.* At the thought you blushed and looked away. You fanned your pink face *Is it me or is it just hot in here?* You glanced between Kai and Baekhyun *Yep, it is hot in here.*

The bus finally ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter