Humiliated

Driven To Despair

L laughed along with his friends as he watched Krystal being dunked with milk by Suzy. Suzy and her group laughed, as everyone in the school watched Krystal shake while being drenched. The strong, unpleasant scent of the milk wafted in the air, causing everyone to either cover their nose and frown with disgust.

"Perfect! Now you look like a princess, just like the book," Suzy said, giggling as she covered her lips with . Krystal kept quiet, but she was shivering. The air condition was on full blast because today's lunch consisted of many cold food.

"Oh, no, no! We need to give her more style! What about…oh! Ice cream with a cherry on top?" Min said. She grabbed a random bowl of ice cream from a student and dumped it on Krystal's hair. Fei grabbed a cherry and gently placed it on top of the pile of ice cream on Krystal's hair.

"Perfect!" Jia exclaimed. She paused for a moment, and grinned evilly. "Let's stop and go eat our lunch, girls."

The three had disappointed expressions on their face. They sighed, grabbed their lunch trays, and walked away. Right before Jia took a step away from Krystal, she purposely spilled cold, ice-water on Krystal's shirt. Krystal gasped loudly, her eyes as wide as an egg. Her shirt was not only drenched in cold water, but it also became transparent.

Guys hooted and girls laughed, causing Krystal to be more than embarrassed. Her cheeks were hot, despite the chilly air around her. She quickly dropped her tray, but that was a huge mistake. Her tray, which consisted of ice cream and cold pizza, splashed on Suzy's clothes. Suzy's eyes widened, as Jia, Min, and Fei glared at Krystal. Krystal covered her shirt with her skinny arms as tomato sauce splattered on Suzy's clothes like paint. Ice cream was all over Suzy's leg, and it made her shoes become sticky.

"You…what is this?" Suzy hissed, pointing to her clothes. Krystal blinked her eyes through the milk that began to trickle down from her hair to her eyelashes.

"I-I'm sorry…" Krystal whispered, her voice quaking in fear. L stopped laughing as he stared at Krystal's pale and horrified face.

"Oh, you better be. You just made the biggest mistake of your life. How dare you do this to me? Are you an idiot? What the heck is wrong with you?" Suzy screamed. Suzy swiped away a cup of ice-water from a student and dumped it on Krystal. By now, Krystal was not only drenched, but she was a mess. The coldness began to numb all of Krystal's senses. 

When L caught Suzy about to pull on Krystal's hair, he got up, but he was a second late. Another boy ran up to Krystal in a blink of an eye. The stranger grabbed Suzy's wrist, causing Suzy to stare into the man's eyes. Krystal slowly looked up, but her eyes turned dark and cold.

"Minho," Krystal whispered, her lips barely moving. Minho glowered at Suzy, causing Suzy to hold her breath.

"Stop. This is enough," Minho said seriously. His voice was dark and low, as if he was threatening Suzy. Suzy clenched her fist and dropped her hand to the side.

"Well, someone has to clean this mess! Are you willing to clean this mess for me?" Suzy asked in a snappy tone.

"Look at her compared to you. Her drenched clothes are showing her undergarments!" Minho exclaimed, pointing at Krystal's wet, transparent clothes. Krystal hid her red face under her drenched hair as she hugged her body tighter. Minho gave Suzy a disapproving grin and tossed Krystal his jacket. Krystal stumbled a bit, widened her eyes, and stared at Minho.

"Minho…" Krystal was interrupted when Minho helped wrap his jacket cover Krystal's clothes.

"I'll take you to the nurse's office," Minho whispered. Krystal slowly nodded her head, shivering from the cold. Minho gave Suzy one last glare before pushing Krystal out of the cafeteria. The room became quiet. Suzy clenched her fist as she stormed off somewhere with a loud grunt. Her friends followed behind her as L's friends started to "ooh."

"Dude, your girlfriend got owned by her own victim," Hoya exclaimed, covering his mouth. L glared at his friends, causing them to stop their jokes. L felt anger boil through his veins and irritation burn in his lungs. Now since his girlfriend was threatened by Minho, he was being a joke to everyone. Never in his life did he feel so humiliated like now.

However, despite his anger and frustration, he couldn't help but make note to visit Krystal soon in the nurse's office.