Chapter 2

Do(n't) Look Back

After stepping out of the airport, I took in the smell of the fresh ocean water and the sunny surroundings. I can't believe that I'm actually here, the last time I was here was when I was.... with him. 

I took a taxi to a nearby resort. SME had already prepared everything, so I had nothing to worry about and I was free to do whatever I wanted. I should feel surprised that they would let me take a vacation like this, but since they were willing to offer it to me, why not take the opportunity, right?

"Welcome to Maldives! How can I be of service today? Wait... you were here before right? Victoria?" The male concierge looked familiar, then I realized. It was the guy from before. That guy who helped Nickhun and I in our mission in our trip here... funny how things came to be this way. (A/N: Did they ever mention his name in the show? I apologize if they ever did, i forgot kekeke~)

"What a coincidence! I didn't know you were coming!" He tried to look surprised to see me, but I could tell by the look on his face, it was as if he was expecting me?

"Yeah, I came on vacation. But I'm not really sure what I should do. Any reccommendations?" I really was unsure of what to do. I thought about walking on the beach and going to some places that I went to before, but I wanted to go when the beach was empty, so I could think properly.  

"Well, we have lots of things for you to do here, you should know, you've been here before!" He winked at me. This guy definitely knew something I didn't , and I'm not sure if I want to find out. He recommended to do things like snorkelling and swimming with the dolphins, boat rides, the whole package. I thanked him and left the resort, realzing the many opportunities I had.

Firstly, I went shopping to get souvenirs at the  for the members, they deserve something since I'm on vacation while they have busy schedules back in Korea. I was wondering if I should buy something from Nickhun as well, but we haven't even talked since our last interview for the final epsiode... would it be weird if I suddenly gave him a present? I bought something for him anyways.

I encountered some fans here and there, and I signed some autographs, but I was able to stay discreet. I was ready to head back to the hotel to have some lunch, but then someone said something that made me take notice.

"What's the leader of a K-Pop group doing all the way out here in Maldives, all by herself?" I turned around, and I saw a man looking at me with a smirk on his face. "You don't have to answer that by the way, the name's Juan, and in case you're wondering, I'm a big f(x) fan... but I won't tell anyone" He winked at me. This guy looks really irritating, but he looked kinda cute too... but ugh, no thanks.

"Well, you already know who I am, so I probably don't need to introduce myself. What do you want?" I started to feel nervous, and a little bit annoyed, I was really hungry. "An autograph? A picture?" The man shook his head, and his smirk grew to a mischevious smile. 

"Have lunch with me." Oh no. No way. But I couldn't risk getting exposed, so I reluctantly agreed. Juan's not a bad guy, despite the way he looks. I really thought he's be some ert who was chasing after me, but he wasn't actually. Although I kept feeling like he was trying to hold something back throughout the time we had lunch. "I had a good lunch, thanks for paying." I did my 90-degree bow at him, and he just laughed. 

"Don't worry about it, just promise we'll meet up again sometime. Well, maybe I'll see you again later, pretty lady." He winked at me and left. He was nice, and somewhat attractive... but... I still can't stop thinking about Nickhun. He was the reason I even came here, wasn't it?

I decided to do a few more tourist activities before dinner. I didn't see Juan at all, which made me feel somewhat relieved, but I  did feel kinda lonely having to do these things by myself. When I went snorkelling, I kept picturing Nickhun swimming alongside me while holding my hand. Thanks to him, I finally learned how to swim. On the boat ride back, I kept turning around, expecting him to be behind me, smiling that cute smile. But I know that when I leave this place, I have to forget. It has to become just a memory. No more wishing, no more moping. 

After snorkelling and dinner, the sun was still up and the beach was empty, so I decided to take a walk on the beach. Looking out at the sea, memories started coming back again, like when I visited our house, How we gave each other piggy-back rides to our room, and our photoshoot. Then I saw it, The arch shaped like a heart made out of leaves. The swing hanging from the tree. Was this a coincidence? I walked towards the swing and sat on it, remembering the numerous shots we took until was had a perfect shot, It was so much fun, much more fun than the actual photoshoot. And it was just us, despite the presence of cameras there, it really was just the both of us. As I sat on the swing, looking out towards the sunset....

I saw something that stood out on the sand. A white bracelet... it looked so familiar to the one Nickhun had given me. I bent down and picked it up. It looked exactly the same. Then...

I saw a figure by the distance. He was looking out towards the sea, as if he was deep in thought. He looked really familiar... was that...? It can't be... he turned around and looked to my direction.

"Victoria?"

A/N: Here we go! Second chapter! Is it better than the first one, in terms of length? I know the first one was really short, I apologize :( Hahaha a cliffhanger, so you guys can anticipate! I'll try to update regularly, but with school starting again, it might become a little difficult, but I'll try my hardest! BTW did anyone see Junho and So Eun's Music and Lyrics? Junho is one of my top 2PM biases (with Nickhun and Wooyoung hehehe) but they were soo cute! It reminded me of Khuntoria... but a lot of things remind me of them anyways :) 

See you guys in the third chapter! Khuntoria fighting!