Chapter 1

Do(n't) Look Back

A/N: 14 subscribers! Thank you guys so much! The comments really motivated me~ Here's the first chapter! Credits for the english lyrics go to the DivineAyu website~

 

Eternity really doesn't exist.

I wonder when I first realized that.
But I'm prouder than anyone else that
the days we spent together weren't lies.

I've lived up to now. Although the length of time is a little different.

Just having met you, just having loved you,
even if we can't share our thoughts, I won't forget you.

LOVE~Destiny~ - ayumi hamasaki

"Anwyhere I want? Anywhere?" Victoria felt bewildered at such an opportunity. Lee Soo Man had invited her to her office, and offered her something she found extrermely hard to refuse. An all-expenses paid vacation by SM Entertainment to go anywhere she wants. "Yes... after shooting your drama over in China, it's become really succesful, so I and the chairmen have decided that you deserved a break. Don't be pressured, pick anywhere you want." Lee Soo Man smiled at Victoria, who was still shocked. 

Victoria smiled. "Alright... I'll work my hardest when I come back, thank you so much."

~ONE WEEK LATER~

"Your flight to Maldives is tomorrow, and since your last schedule was yesterday, feel free to go anywhere you want. Just be careful!" The manager of f(x) was worried that Victoria would get lost, because despite the fact that Victoria has been in Korea in such a long time, she wa still a foreigner. 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine! Go worry about the other members, I can take care of myself~" Victoria got on her taxi, headed to the place she's wanted to visit ever since her "marriage" ended.

(A/N: Victoria's POV starts here)

I walked up the stairs, turned left, and opened the front door. I had come back to our home,

Even though all the furniture and decorations were gone, it all started coming back. Like a movie. In the kitchen, when I cooked for him, and him for me, when the brothers-in-law visited. When he gave me that back-hug after our marriage, and those boquet of roses that still have to this day. The living room wall with Sulli's decorations and us making kimchi. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.  I walked out the balcony, where I could picture our planted lettuce plants bathing in the sunlight. We never got to eat samgyupsal again, nor was I able to make Chinese food for my brothers-in-law. 

I walked upstairs and saw the bedroom, and more memories came to me, even though I never stopped thinking about it. When I painted his nails, that was so much fun, especially when I forced him to wear it to his practice, I felt like a prous wife. When we would take naps after our busy schedules, and just enjoying each other's presence. It was so overwhelming to have all these memories come back all at once, and by then, the tears wouldn't stop flowing.

Our "marriage" was one of the best memories I ever had, but there were still so many things we never got to do. It wasn't fair that things ended so abrptly. I wasn't ready. We weren't ready. My heart clenched at the thought.

As I left the house, i turned around to take one last look at the house. It held so many precious memories, the simple ones, where I didn't feel like Victoria: the leader of f(x) and the idol but instead I was Victoria: Nickhun's wife. It was a great feeling

It's been a year now, and after this vacation, Khuntoria will be just a memory. It's time to move on, even if my heart is telling me not to.

 

A/N: So what do you guys think? I was originally gonna call this Maldives Romance and have the story focus in Maldives itself, but there were so many Khuntoria memories I just didn't wanna leave out... sorry if my recollections of the WGM epsiodes were inaccurate hahaha. Full credits for the image goes to the owner :) This chapter seemed short though, but I felt that the house neeeded to make an appearance, especially cause Victoria never really had a chance to say goodbye to it. Maldives for the next few chapters... when will Khun-appa make an appearance?  ;D