Basic Training + Arrival of the Memories

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

Everyone was back at the first building they came to when they arrived here in Mato. They were all sitting in a circle again. The man appeared again. He smiled at them. “I heard your training went well.” He told them. They all nodded their heads.

“Girls” he got the girls attention. “You are all leaving soon. Real soon.” He continued. “Leaving? What do you mean?” Hyosung asked him. “To Earth, did they not mentioned it yet?” the man answered. Zinger shook her head as she crossed her arms. “No they mentioned it.” She replied. The man smiled. “Good. Anyways you girls will arrive on earth and merge with your human forms and train to be idols there.” The man explained what they were going to do. “Merge? Idols? What’s that?” Sunhwa asked him.

“You’ll learn when you arrive there. Oh here they come now. Bye girls.” The man answered as he waved to them. Something really similar happened once more as the girls chairs began to move. This time it was only the girls though. “What’s going on?” Sunhwa asked. “It’s happening again.” Jieun said as she gripped the bottom of her chair and closed her eyes tightly. The girls were then again once sent to that big white room and in a flash they were gone.

 

The boys watched as they just saw the girls disappear. “Were we supposed to do anything?” Zelo asked as soon as the flash went away. Jongup shook his head. “I don’t think so.” He replied. “They’ll be fine. They have Hyosung.” Himchan stated. Then the boys looked at the man on the screen once more.

“What’s going to happen to us then?” Yongguk asked. “Basic training.” The man answered in 2 single words before the screen quickly vanished and the same thing happened to boys. But this time they were not sent to a big white room but moved outside to the back where they encountered many small looking things that had big long ears working really hard. Then the next thing they knew was that they had shrunk and were now looking just like the other small long eared things.

“What… What are we?!” Yongguk asked out loud as he and the others touched their ears. The small long eared things stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the 6 new recruits. One of them stepped forward. “Welcome to Basic training. This part of Mato is called Matoki. We are all Toki aliens or you can call us bunnies as the humans say. But we are not like those bunnies on earth, we’re masked bunnies. Anyways as you can see each of you have already turned into us Toki aliens and now you guys will have new names that we will call you here. Mitoki give them their names please.” He explained to the boys.

Then a girl Toki alien came forward holding a sort of wood thing that had a white piece of something on it. “Yongguk you are now Shi Shi Mato, Himchan you are now Tats Mato, Daehyun you are now Keke Mato, Youngjae you are now Joko Mato, Jongup you are now Dada Mato, and Zelo you are now To To Mato.” Mitoki told them.

“Okay now that that is established. Get to work!” the same Toki alien man from before said before him and the rest of the Toki aliens went to work. The 6 boys stood there still trying to sink in all the information they had just received.

“What were our names again?” Jongup asked what was on all of their minds.

 

The girls arrived on earth to find 4 girls who looked exactly like them. The 8 of them stared at each other in shock. As if they were pulled together the girls walked in front of the one they looked like without even speaking. They touched each other’s hand and the next thing you know there was only 4 girls again.

The 4 girls stood there for a while as memories of the human forms of themselves quickly flashed through their minds. Slowly they were becoming humans and slowly they began to see the world differently.

As the memories passed by the 4 girls’ tears began to flow down from their eyes. The tears wouldn’t stop as they remembered everything they’ve been through here on earth and mixed with those memories are their memories of their life out of this world.

“Why are you crying?” Zinger asked the other girls as she wiped her tears that still continued to fall anyways. “My father died and I wasn’t there for him and all my unnies left me one by one.” Hyosung answered as her tears continued to fall no matter how much she tried to stop them. “My parents don’t approve of me being a singer and only kids get into the company.” Jieun answered as she let her tears fall. “People don’t think that I can make it.” Sunhwa answered as she remembered the harsh comments she got from some of the judges from her past audtions. “At one point I didn’t really care about what was really important. Why did we all get such bad memories?” Zinger asked what they all wanted to ask.  

That night the girls continued to cry their hearts out as they talked about their lives here on earth with each other. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hmm how should I even start... um so if anyone even reads this part (thank you). Anyways first off I want to start with 'I'm Sorry'.
I felt like I've said this so many times and I really mean it. I'm really sorry. I sort of always do this ><" 
I was to overwhelmed and scared about writing because of personal reasons and my belief in myself. 
I understand if you all are probably mad at me because I know how it feels to wait and it's okay with me if you are. 
I hope you all can forgive me and still continue to read my fanfic because I really do want to try again  ...

I would like to thank my best friend because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be able to build up my courage to write again. 
She was my wake up call lol :D
Thank you Jojo~!<3 I love you (as a sister ^^) 

 

Anyways enough of my excuses. I'll still continue to write (of course ^^) but sorry if it isn't that interesting because I tend to always have writers block ><"
BUT I will do my best and see your reactions! :D 

All I can say is this will be a long ride ^^"

Lastly I would like to thank all of you for waiting this long and always being here and to those who commented and subscribed I love you so so much~! :D and if I do have any silent readers, I love you all too and I understand if you don't want to comment! I hope you all enjoy my fanfic! 
 

Hwaiting~!<3