Matoki Angels Go Bad & Identity Problems

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

The girls woke up that morning finding themselves in a small room. They all slept on 2 mattresses pushed together. They all felt tired and down after all that crying yesterday night.

“Morning” Sunhwa greeted first as she got up and stretched. Jieun got up next and bowed. Hyosung and Zinger stayed lying as they stared at the wall. “Who are we right now?” Zinger asked what was bothering her the whole night. Hyosung sat up as she stared at Zinger. The other 2 sat down too as they all thought for a while. They all remembered everything about their lives on earth but at the same time they also remember their life on their home planets. “I think we’re just all confused about that right now.” Hyosung replied. Then they all sighed.

 

Meanwhile on Matoki the boys were all training in their own special ways. The 2 younger ones played around in the play area as Himchan rested under a pink tree and hanging upside down on the bars was Daehyun and because of curiosity Youngjae couldn’t help but observe some of the rockets. You can say the only one who was really training was Yongguk as he led a march.

Yongguk couldn’t stand the others not really doing anything so he stopped and approached them. “Men we are supposed to be training! Now join the march! NOW!” Yongguk ordered them. They all glanced at him then went back to what they were doing. “Tats Mato Get up!” Yongguk called Himchan by his given Matoki name. Himchan gave him an upset face as he stood up. “It’s Himchan! Him-Chan!” he corrected Yongguk. “Not anymore it is. It’s Tats Mato. You’re going by that name as long as we are staying here on Matoki. Oh and I heard from the others that you won’t be able to leave this place until your done training and at this rate none of you guys will be able to leave.” Yongguk tried to threaten them.

Daehyun got down from his pole and approached them. “First off Shi Shi Mato explain why we are doing this? I don’t even know why we’re here.” Daehyun asked Yongguk. Yongguk was shocked by Daehyun’s sudden change in attitude. “Whoa aren’t you an angel? Why are you acting like that?” Himchan asked.

 

“What’s our schedule for today?” Zinger asked Hyosung as they were brushing their teeth. Hyosung rinsed before she answered. “I think it’s just practice the whole day again.” Hyosung replied as she reached for the towels to wipe her face with. “So we’re just going to live like who we’re used to here right?” Sunhwa asked the two. Zinger looked at Hyosung. Hyosung nodded her head. “Let’s just pretend like nothing happened yesterday and just continue to live like how we’re used to.” Hyosung answered.

 

 “He’s an unknown remember.” Youngjae remind them as he came in as well, there was an attitude the way Youngjae spoke to. “Whoa Youngjae you aren’t being really formal right now.” Jongup joined in as he saw that it looked like there was going to be a fight. “What do you mean Dada Mato? I’m perfectly fine. Anyways Shi Shi Mato likes this kind of attitude better then how we angels really are like. He hates the way I act so respectfully and all.” Youngjae replied as if he really wanted to pick a fight. “What did you say?” Yongguk replied as anger started to fill him up. Himchan held Yongguk back.

 

“But what about our mission here?” Jieun reminded the others as they were out on their walk to the studios where they would spend the rest of their day at. “What mission? The conquering the whole world through music thing? Do you really think we can do that? We’re just simple humans now.” Zinger replied. Then they all stopped in their tracks. “But we’re not just simple humans now.” Hyosung said.

“Wait Jieun you and Sunhwa have wings right?” Hyosung asked her. “Yes of course we do. We are angels.” Jieun answered. “Let’s see them right now then.” Zinger replied. “But there are people here.” Sunhwa informed them that they were out in public.

“Fine here wait.” Hoysung replied as she snapped her fingers and suddenly everyone and everything stopped. “Whoa you have the ability to freeze time?” Zinger asked Hyosung. “Well I don’t really remember but since I was young I remember stopping time so that I can practice on my own but that was on Movement.” Hyosung answered as she remembered the first time she stopped time on Movement, her home planet.

 

“I see that the sudden change has changed their attitudes.” Mitoki, the girl Toki alien from the other day, came as she saw the group together with a sort of strong aura surrounding them. “What’s wrong with them? They are not supposed to be like this. They’re angels.” Himchan told her. She nodded her head.

“Sometimes there are side effects when they change to Toki aliens. It mostly happens to angels since they aren’t as negative as you guys, no offense. Usually the positive ones gets overshadowed more by the negative energy when the change occurs so when the change is completed it’s like they become a whole different person.” Mitoki explained to them.

“Will they ever go back to the way they were before?” Jongup asked. She nodded her head. “It only lasts for a while so I wouldn’t worry about it so much. Just bear with them. It’s good if they are like this right now because maybe you can trick them into training with the guns and all the weapons. When they are back to themselves it’ll be harder since they are angels. Angels don’t like violence.” She gave them advice. “Okay” Himchan replied.

“Oh and one more thing, usually the one who is nicer or the one who is more positive is the one who becomes meaner and more negative when the side effect kicks in.” She warned them before she left them again.

 

Then the 2 angels closed their eyes as they concentrated. Suddenly their angel wings appeared. “We’re still angels.” Sunhwa told them as she began to fly off the ground. “Ah I miss this feeling of the air.” She said as she began to fly higher and higher. “Sunhwa!” Jieun yelled her name outloud because she was so high that they can barely see her. “Oh sorry” Sunhwa apologized quickly and flew back down.

“Sunhwa’s wings look a little different from what I expected.” Zinger commented about Sunhwa’s wings that seem a lot thinner and clearer then Jieun’s. “Unknown Angel remember?” Sunhwa reminded her. Zinger nodded her head as she remembered.

“Okay so we confirmed that we are not just simple humans.” Zinger stated. “Okay Jieun and Sunhwa quickly change back.” Hyosung told them. Then Jieun and Sunhwa’s wings suddenly disappeared as they both landed back on their feet. “How about you Zinger?” Sunhwa asked her.

 

Daehyun or on Matoki Keke Mato went away from the others for a moment. “Did they really think I acted that way because of the change?” he whispered to himself. To him he just simply asked a question that he wanted to be answered. He was deep in his thoughts when a sudden ringing sound was heard from one of his pockets. He reached in and took out the same weird looking device (cell phone) from a few days back.

He opened it and looked through to see that he got a message.

To Daehyun Oppa

Happy Birthday Oppa~! ^^

From Daejin-ie

 

Daehyun smiled as he looked at the message he had received. Then he quickly messaged her back.

 

To Daejin-ie 

Thanks for remembering. At least I have you to still greet me.
Celebrate for me okay. ;)

From Daehyun Oppa

After receiving that message Daehyun got his mood back up and walked back to the others in a good mood that made them think that the side effect went away.

 

“It’s okay I know I still have my ‘out of this world’ skills. It’s not really something to show off.” Zinger answered. The other girls then stared at Zinger which made her feel uncomfortable. “It’s dangerous okay! I don’t want to hurt anyone. I can’t control myself.” Zinger yelled out of frustration and the pressure she felt from them.

“Okay okay we understand. Sorry Zinger. Calm down.” Hyosung told her as she patted Zinger. Zinger took a breather before Hyosung unfroze time and everything went back to normal again. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday to our Unknown Angel Daehyun~! :D 


(not my gif btw so credit to bingboo from tumblr~!)

Did you like Daejae's change ? Wait did you find out what Sunhwa is? 
(sorry I like to ask questions alot  ><")

Anyways here's chapter 10~! :D I hoped you liked ^^ 
Till next time~! :)