Going back to Mato?

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

Many many years back…

“Are we really leaving this place?” Zinger asked Yongguk as they finished loading their bags into the transporter. She looked at their home. “I guess we are. They want us at Mato.” He answered her as he put his hand on her shoulder. “Let’s go~!” Zelo came running out. Zinger shook her head at Zelo’s act and looked at Yongguk knowing that he had something to do with that. “Let’s go.” Yongguk quickly said as he entered the transporter first. Zinger smirked then looked once more at their home. “I’m going to miss this place.” Zinger whispered before she entered the transporter. Zelo came jumping in.

“It’s today huh?” Sunhwa asked Jieun who was already packing her things. “Today’s the day to go to Mato.” Jieun answered her. Sunhwa pouted. “I don’t want to leave this place though.” She complained. “They need us there.” Youngjae said out of nowhere he was there leaning against the wall. Daehyun was next to him. “Do you know why?” Jieun asked him. Youngjae and Daehyun both shook their heads. “No one knows.” He answered her as he got up and started to load things in the transporter.

Jongup was dancing infront of the transporter as Himchan and Hyosung came out with their bags. “Jongup-ah! Help us!” Himchan demanded. Hyosung playfully hit him as she glared at him. Jongup smiled. “I’ll help. I already loaded my things anyways. I was just waiting for you two.” He told them as he took Himchan’s things. Hyosung shook her head then she handed Himchan her things. They started to load their things. “I heard we’re not the only ones.” Himchan said out of nowhere. Hyosung stood up. “What do you mean?” she asked him. “I heard they sent others to Mato too.” Himchan explained. “I wonder who else they would send to Mato and why...” Jongup said as he began to think. “Who knows. Let’s just go and meet them anyways. We haven’t been there since we were little kids.” Hyosung said as she entered the transporter. The other two soon followed her.

Hyosung stretched as she got out of the transporter. Himchan came in with Jongup behind him with all their bags. In the next transporter next to theirs came out Youngjae followed by Daehyun, both were listening to their own music. Jieun came out singing with Sunhwa, they were warming up but quietly. In the transporter on the other side of Hyosung’s came out Yongguk followed by a really jumpy Zelo. Zinger came out and tried to calm Zelo down.  Then the 10 of them faced each other and stared at each other for a short while. Then they all smiled awkwardly and entered the tall building infront of them.

“That’s them.” Himchan whispered to Hyosung who took a glance at the others as well. “Wow, Mato changed a lot.” Zinger whispered to Yongguk who nodded his head in response. “Are we really in Mato?” Sunhwa asked Daehyun who wasn’t listening since his music was on full blasts.

The 10 of them saw a sign that read,“Welcome Back to Mato Planet~!”. They all smiled. Zelo pointed to something. Zinger looked to see 10 chairs formed in a circle. “Hey guys I think we have to sit here.” Zinger told the others. The others faced the chairs and slowly walked to them and sat. They of course just sat in their own groups. Soon a circular screen appeared in the center.

A man appeared on the screen. He seemed different from them so they all looked at him weirdly. “Hello everyone, it’s nice to finally see you all together.” He began to speak. There was warmness to his voice which made everyone smile unknowingly. “Excuse me, if you don’t mind me asking what are you?” Youngjae asked politely which made Yongguk shiver a little.

“Oh I’m a human.” He answered with a smile. “A human?” Zelo asked confusion in his voice. “Yes a human. I’m another living being.” He described humans shortly as another form of a living being. “If you are a living being as well, why do you look so different?” Zinger asked him as she began to glare a little. Zelo put his arm on her shoulder which caused her to relax a little. “I’m not so different. I can walk, talk, and move my body just like you all. Maybe the only difference I can see is that I’m wearing a more formal wear than you all. I’m not saying that what you wear is bad, it’s just out of this world.” He answered. They all looked at each other’s clothing and shook their heads. “We all seem normal. You don’t.” Zelo said. The man chuckled which made both Yongguk and Zinger glare at him again.

Then out of nowhere a ticking sound began to come in the room. It sounded like a clock or timer. It made everyone look around.

“Anyways enough questions. I’m going to tell you why you’re all here right now.” He said in a more serious tone which made everyone sit up straight and focus their attention on him. The sound was getting louder and louder. “You’re all here because I received a mission that you all, a total of 10, are going to dominate my home.” He told them. “Your home?” Jongup asked confused. “Earth to be exact. You will know more details about Earth later on. As of now all I can tell you is that your forms now is going to change and all of you will go back to being young again. You’ll all grow up here in Mato, as a family. Understand?” he informed them. “Wait a minute we’re going to change forms?” Jieun asked. “What’s a family?” Zelo asked. “Why has Mato changed so much?” Zinger asked. “Yes Jieun you all are going to be young again and Zelo a family is a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not. They are all related by blood or could be a really close group. Zinger, Mato has changed to resemble my home, Earth.” He answered all their questions in one go. “He knows our names…” Daehyun whispered. “How?” Hyosung was about to ask but before the man could answer the screen went away and their chairs began to move.

They were all shocked as the chairs began to move through the building until it reached a big door. “Here is your answer Hyosung.” The man’s voice came out of nowhere when the doors opened and they were sent into the big room.

It was big and white. It seemed like nothing was in there at all. “Stand up from your chairs.” The man’s voice told them. They all did as he said with no other questions as they were amazed of how big the room was. The chairs disappeared into thin air then there was a flash. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 is up~!  So what did you guys think of it? 
Sorry it was kind of rushed towards the end, I didn't want to make it too long so um yea.
Anyways I hoped you all liked it ^_^ Please feel free to comment and suggest anything okay? :D 
Until the next chapter, bye~!

Thank you for reading~!<3