Mysterious Call and Glow

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

Everyone gathered again in the room from before. “Good job guys” Hyosung told her team as they all high fived each other and hugged. Yongguk and Himchan glared at them. Zinger saw them and stuck out her tongue. Yongguk smiled as Himchan stuck out his tongue too.

Then Untouchable came in. “You all did well” Sleepy told the 10 of them. D.Action tried to avoid eye contact with any of them. “Is something wrong?” Hyosung asked as she noticed. “You guys are leaving here soon. Today’s the last day of training. Even though it hasn’t been that long I’m proud of you all. You’re leaving with at least a little fighting skill. I’ll miss you all.” D.Action announced.

They all got up and hugged each other. “Thank you” Zelo thanked Untouchable.

As they got of the hug they all looked at each Sleepy and D.Action once more. “We’ll all miss you too.” Hyosung told them.

After a little bonding time with Untouchable each member went to their rooms.

In the girls room Jieun was looking out the window as Zinger approached. “Hey, I never knew you had skills.” Zinger complimented her about earlier. Jieun looked at Zinger confused. “Earlier you were shooting perfectly.” Zinger reminded her. Jieun sighed. “Oh that. I didn’t know I had those skills either.” Jieun replied to her as she smiled awkwardly. Zinger patter her back then walked away to get ready with the other girls.

“I’m going to go out for a walk okay.” Jieun told the girls as she left the room.

Meanwhile somewhere else inside the hallway stood Daehyun and it seemed like he was talking to someone.

“The training’s over. I think it will be soon.” Daehyun said into a weird looking device or to us humans it was a phone.

Jieun couldn’t stop thinking about her sudden reflexes earlier at the weapons training. She’s never held a gun before but she was so good at shooting even better than Hyosung which shocked her even more. As she walked down the hall she saw a familiar figure leaning against the wall talking into a weird looking device.

“Daehyun” Jieun called out his name. Daehyun quickly hid the device and faced Jieun. Jieun walked towards him. “What are you doing here?” she asked him. He didn’t answer but its okay since Jieun was used to Daehyun not answering her. “It’s okay I know you don’t always answer anyways. I just wanted to ask this once because maybe you’ll answer.” Jieun told him as she leaned towards the wall next to him.

“Did you learn from me?” Daehyun suddenly asked her. She quickly jumped off the wall and looked at him and smiled. “You talked! Wait… What did I learn from you?” she asked him. “Earlier it wasn’t like you at all. You’re an Angel and you’ve never fought… ever, so how? How did you all of a sudden become so good at it?” Daehyun asked her. Jieun looked down then shook her head. “I don’t know either.” She answered him. Daehyun looked away. He didn’t like it when Jieun looked down because that meant she was sad, confused or lost. He didn’t like that side of her because he couldn’t ever do anything to change that.

He began to walk away from her. “Daehyun” Jieun called out his name again. He stopped in his tracks to listen to her. “What are you?” Jieun asked him a question that she has always been asking him since the day he came into her life but he never answered it. He smirked. “Unknown” he answered then continued to walk away.

“Of course” Jieun said as she watched him walk away. “You never answer…” she whispered to herself.

Daehyun headed to the boys room. As soon as he entered a pillow hit his face. He looked to see who threw it and it was no other than Himchan. Daehyun once again smirked under his mask then grabbed for another pillow. “You sure about that?” Himchan asked him. Daehyun nodded his head then the next thing you know he threw the pillow at Yongguk. “Why you little!” Yongguk almost cursed as he picked up the pillow and threw it back at Daehyun. Then the other guys started to join the pillow war.

Sunhwa ran down the hall as she called out Jieun’s name. Jieun heard her name and looked up. “Sunhwa” Jieun called her. “Oh Jieun! Thank God I found you!” Sunhwa said as she approached Jieun and hugged her. “Don’t use…” Jieun was about to lecture her about using their God’s name out of nowhere. “I know sorry but look.” Sunhwa interrupted her then pointed to her arm that was now somewhat sparkling and glowing.

Jieun frowned. “Again?” She asked as she took hold of Sunhwa’s arm. “It happened again. This hasn’t happened since we left Heaven.” Sunhwa told her. “I wonder what it is that make you like this. It’s so weird.” Jieun said as he tried to wipe the glitters or whatever they were on Sunhwa. Sunhwa tried to wipe it away as well.

“I’m the only Angel like this…” Sunhwa said softly as tears began to form in her eyes. She was starting to remember when she was a kid here on Mato, other kids made fun of her because she was sparkling and glowing like the stars and to those kids the stars was something bad. Even though the other Angels tried to protect her and told her many times that she was different because she was special she still got affected by those kids’ words.

“It’s okay Sunhwa. It’s nothing okay. Please don’t cry.” Jieun tried to stop Sunhwa from crying. Sunhwa wiped away a tear and smile. “I’m fine” she lied. “There it’s all gone. Maybe you should take a shower just to make sure.” Jieun said as she patted away the last part of glitter on Sunhwa’s hair. Sunhwa rubbed her eyes. “Thank you Jieun.” She thanked Jieun. The two of them then headed back to their room.

Daehyun was able to escape from the pillow war that he himself has started. Once again he was out in the hall. He looked around to make sure no one would bother him this time. He took out the phone when he saw no one around. “Hello” he talked into it. “So is it really soon? Are you positive?” a man’s voice came from the other line. “I’m positive. It would be soon at least very soon for the girls. They are leaving first.” Daehyun answered. “Okay. Just stay there and follow okay and always report. Out” the man ordered Daehyun then he hung up. “Out” Daehyun said even though he had hung up as well.

Daehyun stared out into space where he thinks he saw Earth. “That’s our goal” Daehyun said to himself. Then he turned around and walked back into the pillow war zone. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 is here~! ^^ 
Someone asked for a chapter with Daehyun & Sunhwa in it :) I tried my best k ><
Hopefully it's a hint to what our two unknown Angel's really are or even better you know! :O But if you already know please don't spoil it or tell kk! (I'm really hoping you don't know yet though cuz I want it a secret still...)
So I kind of gave it away... maybe... idk

Anyways I hoped you like this chapter~! ^^
Till next time, bye bye~! :)