Connection

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

  “What do you mean there’s no practice?” Hyosung asked their trainer as soon as they arrived at the studios. “The big boss said to give you girls a week off or something.” He answered. All the girls’ eyes widen as they heard that. “A week?!” they all asked in unison. “Yea, go ask him. He’s outside. I think he’s been waiting for you girls.” He answered then left the girls to take his day off too. 

The girls ran out to see a man standing there. For some odd reason they were all nervous and he looked really familiar. The man turns around and the girls’ eyes got even bigger as they saw who it was. “Welcome to earth girls.” The man welcomed them. It was the same man that they first met on Mato through that weird screen. 
 
 
Bang! Bang! Bangs were heard throughout the darkly lilted room as Youngjae and Daehyun were shooting the targets moving on the walls that was part of their training. “Whoa they’re pretty good.” Himchan said as he watched the 2 angels’ shooting all the targets exactly at the center. Yongguk and Himchan were watching them from the base, where Yongguk controlled everything. Jongup soon entered to see the other 2 shooting. 
 
“Has Youngjae gotten worse?”Jongup asked as he noticed the fire in Youngjae’s eyes. “What’d you call him?” Yongguk asked. “Oh I mean Joko Mato.” Jongup fixed his mistake in names. They still weren’t used to their Matoki names. “He cursed at us before we got him in that room.” Himchan answered. 
 
“F*** you Yongguk” Youngjae whispered into his mic that was connected to the base. “He still is” Yongguk said as they heard Youngjae curse. “He’s worse than Keke Mato.” Himchan said referring to Daehyun who became quieter after the message he received. “Why is Youngjae even cursing?” Himchan asked Yongguk. Yongguk shrugged his shoulders. “Who knows? Maybe this is the only time to vent out all his inner negative energy.” Yongguk answers as he continues to add on more targets. 
 
“By the way where’s To To Mato?” Yongguk asked Jongup as he noticed Zelo’s absence. 
 
 
The four girls bowed. “You were our CEO?” Hyosung asked to make sure. He nodded his head. “I’m glad you girls merged successfully. I gave you girls the week off so that you can get used to what’s going on right now. I understand that you all might be confused on who you are. Just remember that you are just one person. You’re not more of your human form or more of your alien form. You’re just one.” He told the girls. 
 
The girls just looked at him confused. He smiled at them. “Just take the week off.” He told them. They all bowed once more and thanked him before they left.
Their CEO watched as the girls happily skipped off. “They’re still the same.” He said before he entered the company building. 
 
 
Himchan and Jongup found Zelo all alone playing in the sand area. “To To Mato!” they called out his name. He turns around to see them running towards them. “Tats Mato? Dada Mato?” he says their name in such an adorable baby voice. 
 
The two looked at him shocked but then realizes that he was a baby Toki Alien. “Why are you all alone here?” Himchan asked him as he pinched Zelo’s cheeks. Zelo pouted and moved his hands away. “I miss Zizi.” Zelo answered. 
 
“Zizi?” Himchan asked. “I think he means Zinger.” Jongup made it clear. 
 
 
“So what should we do first?” Sunhwa asked the other girls. “Let’s go to the café that I told you girls about before.” Hyosung suggested. They all nodded except for Zinger. “Can we go back to the dorm first?” she asked them. “Why?” Jieun asked. “Just to get my laptop, I figured out how to connect with the boys.” Zinger told them. “How and when did you figure it out? We barely came yesterday.” Hyosung asked her. “We can connect by Zelo. Oh and I just figured it out right now. I think about it in my head.” Zinger answers as she points to her head. 
 
“You must be really smart then.” Sunhwa tells her. Zinger nodded her head. “Okay let’s go then. I am missing Jongup and I can’t believe I’m saying this but I sort of miss Himchan too.” Hyosung agreed as they headed back to their dorm.
 
 
“I’m sure the girls are doing fine.” Himchan told Zelo. Zelo shook his head. “They may be doing fine but me no! I want Zizi!” Zelo started to whine. Himchan couldn’t help but smile at the way Zelo suddenly became a big baby. Jongup nudged him to not break into laughter. 
 
“What’s going on here?” Yongguk came in followed by Daehyun and Youngjae who seemed really pissed. “Zelo misses Zinger.” Himchan told him. “You miss Z?” Yongguk asked Zelo. 
 
“It’s only been like a day.” Daehyun complained. “Man up!” Youngjae told him. Yongguk glared at the two. Youngjae rolled his eyes and Daehyun just stared back. 
 
“Look Zinger can take care of herself. Remember you still have me.” Yongguk tried to comforts Zelo. “You’re not enough! I want Zizi!” Zelo whined. Yongguk sighed. 
 
The others looked in shocked as they saw an image of Yongguk that they never before seen or would have thought he would do. He picked up Zelo and started to rock him like a baby. He seemed like a father. 
 
After a while Zelo completely shut off. 
 
 
The girls reached their dorms and they quickly went to Zinger’s laptop. Zinger began to play around with the programs on the computer. The other girls just watched as Zinger did her thing. Then a screen appeared with Mato readings on it. They all quickly read through it before Zinger pressed the ‘accept’ option. 
 
Soon they saw two big oval things that seemed like eyes that showed nothing. “Yongguk shut him off.” Zinger said as she began to check other things. “So does that mean we can’t see them?” Sunhwa asked. “Oh no we’ll see them alright.” Zinger replied as she pressed the letter ‘Z’ on her key board that made the oval looking eyes squint then showed the ground. 
 
“Hey Zelo it’s me Zinger. Do you hear me?” Zinger began to talk into the connected mic of her laptop. “Zizi?” Zelo replied in his baby voice. The girls had shocked expressions as they heard his voice. “What happened to your voice?” Zinger asked him. “We turn into Toki Aliens. I’m a baby now.” Zelo answered. 
 
 "Toki Aliens?" Hyosung asked. The other two shrugged their shoulders.

“Do you want an upgrade baby?” Zinger asked him ignoring that Toki Alien part. “No no I’m fine.” Zelo answered. “Are you sure?” Zinger asked him. He nodded his head in response but the girls didn’t really get it until they saw everything shake up and down from his view. 
 
“What’s going on?” they suddenly heard a deep familiar voice. “Yongguk do you hear me?” Zinger asked hoping that the others would be able to hear them.
“Zizi they don’t hear you.” Zelo informed her. “Okay hold up” Zinger said before she began to mess around with the keyboard again. 
 
Suddenly Zelo shut off again and the boys just looked at him. Then he quickly restarted and then his eyes showed 4 girls, 2 in each of his eyes. “You see us right?” Zinger asked them. They nodded their head as they heard her voice. 
 
“Success!” Zinger congratulated herself then waved to the boys. But then she noticed something. “Wait a minute… what happened to you guys?” Hyosung asked as she noticed their bunny looking appearance. 
 
“We became Toki Aliens.” Himchan answered. “Toki Aliens? Is that supposed to be like bunnies that are aliens?” Sunhwa asked. “I guess” Jongup answered as he shrugged his shoulders. 
 
“Hey what happened to those two?” Jieun asked as she pointed to Youngjae and Daehyun who seemed pretty upset. “They’ve become evil.” Himchan answers. “Evil?” Sunhwa repeats. “The negative energy got to them.” Jongup tried to explain. 
 
“Call them over and tell them to look into Zelo’s eyes.” Jieun told them. “Okay” Jongup replied as he and Himchan brought Youngjae and Daehyun over. 
 
“Sunhwa you take care of Daehyun while I take care of Youngjae.” Jieun tells her. Sunhwa nods her head. Then the two looked into the others eyes. 
 
Then a sudden light came from their eyes and transferred to the boys. Both Youngjae and Daehyun then collapsed. 
 
The other guys looked at the two angels lying on the ground as light was surrounding them two. They were glowing. Youngjae slowly opened his eyes followed by Daehyun.
 
They sat up straight. “What happened?” Daehyun asked. “Morning Angels” Yongguk greeted them. 
 
Daehyun and Youngjae just stared at the other guys. After a while their memories came back and they remembered everything that happened. Youngjae quickly got on his knees and began to bow to the other guys as he apologized for his behavior. Daehyun soon followed but didn’t say anything. 
 
“Hey get up.” Yongguk ordered them. They both stood up. “It was pretty fun seeing you two like that.” He told them. “No I acted very harshly and in unmannerly manner. I was very rude. I am very sorry Yongguk.” Youngjae apologized once more. 
 
“Angel B” Jieun called Youngjae by his Angel code name. “Angel A?” Youngjae used Jieun’s code name as he looked around to not see her. “Um look in Zelo’s eyes.” She told him. He quickly faced Zelo and saw her waving at him. 
 
“Sunhwa and I transferred some of our positive energy to you and Daehyun so that you would go back to normal.” Jieun told him what they had done. “But wouldn’t that mean that you and Sunhwa would get weaker?” Youngjae asked worried. Jieun already started to feel weaker but she tried hard not to show it.
 
“We’ll be fine, don’t worry. We’ll just find someone here on earth that we can guide or help. We’ll regain our positive energy from the positive energy from the people here.” Jieun reassured him. 
 
The others started to get lost at their talk. “That’s how we angels get our energy. When we meet those that need guidance we get the courage to help them and when we succeed their positive energy rubs off on us as well.” Daehyun explains for the others to understand. 
 
“Oh it’s like how Mato gets energy.” Jongup stated. “Um yea sure.” Daehyun replied not really knowing how Mato gets its energy. 
 
“Anyways what are you guys doing there?” Zinger asks the guys. “We’re doing basic training over here.” Yongguk answers. “How about you girls?” Himchan asked them. “Hmm we’re training to be idols.” Hyosung answers. 
 
“What are idols?” Zelo asked. “Idols are the singers here but they also dance and do many other things.” Hyosung explained. “Is that how we’re going to dominate earth by music?” Jongup asked. The 4 girls looked at each other before nodding their heads. 
 
“So we’re all training then.” Sunhwa stated. “Yea pretty much. Aren’t you listening?” Himchan asked her. “Himchan!” Hyosung called out his name because he was being rude. “Wow I’m glad you aren’t here to hit me.” Himchan said as he smirked. 
 
Zinger looked at Hyosung and handed her a pillow. “Throw it at the screen and aim for him. Trust me it will work.” Zinger told her. Hyosung followed her instructions and amazingly the pillow went through the screen and hit Himchan exactly at his smirking face. 
 
“What were you saying Himchan?” Hyosung . “What the? How did you do that?” Himchan asked shocked. “Can we do that back?” Jongup asked. “No!” Zinger answered quickly. “You’ll hit Zelo then. Only we can do it.” Zinger quickly explained. 
 
The boys sighed disappointed as the girls held in their laughs. 
 

“So is it always going to be like this from now on?” Sunhwa suddenly asks, there was a tone of sadness in her voice. The girls already knew what she meant. That they would never get to see the boys again. 

“We didn’t even really become a family. It was just two days.” Sunhwa continued. The boys finally caught on. There was a silence as both parties didn’t know what to say because it probably was the truth.

“Hey but we still have this connection. We can still talk to each other.” Zinger reminded them. She smiled at the other girls. “I guess this is just enough.” Yongguk said. “We can get through this guys. Together.” Hyosung said. “Together!” everyone else shouted as they smiled. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this a really long chapter and not that much happens :(
I'll still keep on tryng though :D

Thank you all for still keeping up with it.
I hope you'll still like it.

I changed the font a little to seperate the girls from boys hmm should i keep on doing it that way?
Oh and I'll still use the boys real names but when they call each other they'll use their Matoki names ^^"

 

Till next time~!
Bye bye~!