Introductions

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

“Kids?!” Yongguk said, anger was beginning to fill him up once more. “Yong calm down.” The other man told Yongguk. “Yong?” Zinger said then she began to giggle. Yongguk hit her. “Hey you’re not supposed to hit a girl!” Zinger told Yongguk as she hit him back harder than before. Yongguk rubbed his arm and glared at her. “Hey calm down you two.” Hyosung told them. The both of them took deep breathes to keep calm. To be honest even though they knew each other more they still fought a lot.

“Thank you Hyosung.” The same man who told Yongguk to calm down thanked Hyosung which made her blush a little as he smiled at her. “Allow us to introduce ourselves.” The other man with fake glasses began to speak once more. “We are Untouchable. I’m known by D.Action and him by Sleepy.” The other man known as D.Action introduced the both of them to the others.

“D.Action?” Sunhwa repeated. “Sleepy?” Youngjae repeated as well. All of them still seemed confused. “Zinger you understand right?” D.Action asked her. Zinger nodded her head proudly because she knew it was their most used names known also known as fake name. “It’s your fake names. Right?” Zinger replied. “Correct but on Earth it would be our stage names.” Sleepy told her.

“Earth? What is this thing you call earth?” Zelo asked him. “Earth is another planet where humans live. That man you saw before you all ended up here, he’s human. Us, I wouldn’t exactly say we are because we can survive her on Mato. We’re more like you guys.” D.Action answered him. Yongguk the whole time was thinking about their names. He knows he heard it somewhere else.

“Untouchable” Yongguk whispered to himself. Then it came to him. “You guys are Untouchable! I remember you both. You were the best duo on our home planet but then out of nowhere you both disappeared.” Yongguk told them. Sleepy looked to D.Action. “You know us from your home planet?” D.Action asked Yongguk. “Yea, I was a kid back at that time but I know it was you two!” he replied. The both of them began to scratch their heads. “To be honest, we don’t really remember where we are from. One day we just found ourselves here on Mato.” Sleepy told him.

The others began to look at them shocked that they had no idea where they were from. “Yongguk probably mistook you two from another duo. Sorry about that.” Zinger tried to change the mood. Untouchable smiled. “Yea maybe.” They both said in unison.

“I don’t want to interrupt but can you please explain to us why we have changed and why are we here?” Youngjae asked politely. Yongguk couldn’t help but glare at Youngjae. Daehyun was in the way so Youngjae didn’t see. “Youngjae, what a very excellent question.” Sleepy complimented him as he pushed up his fake glasses. “Can you also explain in further detail who you two are?” Daehyun asked as well. D.Action looked at Sleepy. “Are you two the angels?” D.Action first asked Youngjae and Daehyun. Youngjae looked to Jieun for permission. She nodded her head. “Yes Daehyun and I are angels as well as Jieun and Sunhwa. The four of us are angels.”  Youngjae answered. Untouchalble nodded their heads.

“Wait you four are angels?!” Yongguk asked shocked. Jieun looked at him with her innocent eyes which made him somewhat blush. “Yes, we are angels.” Jieun answered him as she smiled birhgtly.

“I think first off you all should introduce yourselves to each other before we tell you anything else.” Sleepy told the group.

“I think so too.” Hyosung agreed. “Okay let’s all form a circle. Try to sit next to someone you don’t know and want to get to know.” D.Action told them. They all followed his orders and sat to people they were interested in. Yongguk sat next to Jieun, Zinger sat next to Daehyun, Jongup sat next to Sunhwa, Hyosung sat next to Zelo and Himchan had no choice but to sit next to Youngjae. Untouchable still stood up. “Now let’s let the ladies go first. Hyosung, you first.” Sleepy told them. Hyosung looked to everyone and smiled to Zelo. “Hi everyone my name is Hyosung. I was born in 89 here on Mato planet. I’m from Movement, it’s a planet focused on movement.” Hyosung introduced herself as well as her home planet. “On Earth that movement is called dance.” D.Action informed them. “Dance…” Jongup whispered.

Zinger was up next. “Sup everyone The name is Z to I-N-G-E-R. I’m Zinger. I was born in 90 here on Mato too. I think most of us were born here since this is the main planet. I’m from Rebellion where we love to sing really fast and dance rebelliously.” Zinger introduced herself as well as her home planet. “On Earth a way of rebellion is through rap, singing really fast is called rapping. “Rapping…” Zelo whispered.

Jieun and Sunhwa were up next. “Hi everyone My name is Song Jieun and I’m from Heaven. I was actually born in 90 too but not here on Mato but in Heaven. In Heaven we love to sing.” Jieun introduced herself as well as Heaven. “Everyone my name is Han Sunhwa~! I’m also from Heaven and born in 90 but I don’t know where I’m born actually. They say I was found in a hot air balloon.” Sunhwa introduced herself. “That explains some things.” Himchan whispered. “Yah Himchan!” Hyosung almost yelled his name out.

“Okay Himchan you can introduce yourself next.” Sleepy said. “Ah oh okay then. I’m Himchan and I’m from Movement. I was born in 90 on Mato as well. I’m the best looking over there.” He introduced himself adding his conceitedness. “Don’t mind him.” Hyosung said which got everyone to giggle. “What, aren’t I?” Himchan asked. “Sure” Zinger answered. “Thank you” Himchan said as he smirked. “Who’s next guys?” D.Action asked them. The boys looked at each other. “Yo I’m Yongguk. I was known as Jepp Blackman back then. Everyone started to call me Yongguk for some reason. I was born on Rebellion, not here on Mato, also in 90. That’s it.” Yongguk introduced himself. “Youngjae?” Sleepy called on him. “Hello everybody, I am Angel B Yoo Youngjae and I am from Heaven. Like Jieun I was born in Heaven but I was born in 94. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Youngjae formally introduced himself. "Angel B probably stands for…” Yongguk was about to say something but then Zinger hit him from across the circle with a pillow she grabbed from the bed. Jieun giggled a little which made Yongguk blush out of embarrassment. “Sorry” Yongguk apologized.

“I’ll go next.” Jongup volunteered himself. “My name is Moon Jongup and I’m from Movement as well. Unlike Hyosung and Himchan I was born in 95 on the Moon. That’s why they call me Moonie back home.” Jongup introduced himself. “Whoa that’s awesome.” Sunhwa said. Jongup gave him his bright moon smile which made her blush a little. Daehyun was after him. He was still wearing a mask as usual. “My name is Jung Daehyun and I’m from Heaven. I was born in 93 but not on Mato or Heaven.” He introduced himself shortly. “Then where were you born?” Sleepy asked him. “No comment.” He answered. There was an awkward silence before Jieun spoke up. “Daehyun and Sunhwa are unknown Angels meaning they’re angels without any backround information.” She tried to explain. “Oh okay then.” D.Aciton said. “Zelo you’re the last one left.” Sleepy tried to continue on. Zelo sat up straighter making him taller once again. “Yo everyone! I’m Bunny Zelo. I’m a robot from Rebellion. My creators are Zinger and Yongguk. I was born in 96 yo, in Rebellion.” Zelo introduced himself in a hip hop way which made everyone find him cute.

“Okay since that’s out of the way, now we will explain what we are doing here and more about Earth.” D.Action told the others. “We can’t tell you the exact detail because they haven’t told us but from what we know is that you all are going to be sent out on a big mission on earth.” Sleepy continued. “What kind of mission?” Zinger asked him. “World Domination. That’s what they have told us. The 10 of you will dominate Earth though music. Music is what is dominating right now so through music you can bring energy back to Mato and at the same time conquer earth.” D.Action answered. “This sounds bad though. We were taught not to take away from others.” Sunhwa stated. “They said that you all won’t take what’s theirs and that it won’t be bad. They said it will benefit both earth and all of us.” Sleepy replied. “Who are ‘They’?” Himchan asked. “The wisdomers of the universe. The elders.” D.Action answered Himchan. “Do you mean Wisdom ?” Daehyun asked. “They are called the Wisdomers. We don’t know why but they say they are the most wisdom elders in the entire universe. They know fate.” Sleepy explained. “Wisdomers isn’t a word…” Jieun said. “Well here it is.” Sleepy said.

“Why were we all turned young again?” Jongup asked. “To be trained and to get to get close to each other more. Soon the 10 of you will go to earth to begin the mission. All the girls will be in one group as all the boys will be in one group meaning you will be with people you barely met now. From what we know the girls have human forms living on earth as of now. When you girls go to earth you will be connected once again to those human forms and that’s how you will know how some humans lived and more information to be normal.” D.Action answered. “What do you mean by normal?” Hyosung asked. “Human” Sleepy answered shortly. “So you mean to say that us, girls, have another version of us on Earth living as a human and later on we will be united into one.” Zinger asked to make sure.Untoucahle nodded their heads. “Then wouldn’t one take over the other?” Jieun asked. “Nope. The Wisdomers have it all under control.” Sleepy replied.

“How come us guys don’t have a human form on earth as well?” Youngjae asked them. They both shrugged. “We don’t know exactly.” Sleepy answered.

“Okay now that that’s somewhat cleared up then who are you?” Himchan asked them. They both smiled as they folded their arms. “We’re your trainers.” They both answered in unison. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 is out~! :D 
Sorry everything is kind of happening slowly >< I just noticed that it's kind of boring. I'll try to make it more interesting. Thank you for reading still though.
I hope you liked it~! Thank you all so much~!
I love you all~!<3