Family Meeting

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

Both groups were in the conference room staring at one another. Not knowing why all of them were even there. They hardly get called into a meeting with all of them.

Who are these two groups you say?
Well they are no other than TS Entertainment’s groups Secret & newly added B.A.P.

All of them still continued to stare at each other confused. Not one word was spoken. It was dead silent.

Yongguk couldn’t take it anymore. He stood up out of nowhere, which got everyone’s attention. “Why are we all here?” he asked the others as he slammed his hands against the table. The others sighed in unison. Hyosung folded her arms as she leaned further back in her seat. “How would we know?” she replied.

“This is so frustrating.” Zinger complained as she messed her hair up. “Let’s all calm down for a bit. Maybe he has good news for us this time. Who knows?” Himchan tried to brighten up the mood. “Yeah Himchan’s right. We should all just calm down. Maybe we’ll get good news.” Jieun agreed with him.

“Hey since we’re all here let’s bond again. Like the old times.” Zelo suggested. Smiles all formed on their faces as they remembered what it was like back then. “It’s been a while huh? We’ve all changed since then. Wah I can’t believe it.” Sunhwa said.

The room suddenly went from awkward to a warm feeling as they all talked about their lives now as idols. Trying to catch up on one another on their lost time together.

Then the main door opened and in came their ‘boss’ or also known as TS Entertainment’s CEO. A smile formed on his face as he saw the two groups still close to each other.

“Hello everybody.” He greeted them. Then all of them became quiet and stared at him. “No it’s okay continue on.” He told them. “No we’re done sir.” Youngjae replied to him respectably. “Okay then, let’s get down to business.” Their CEO said now with a more serious tone as he sat down.

It went back to becoming dead silent once again. “I think we’ve been found out.” He informed them. “What do you mean?” Jongup asked him. Their CEO leaned forward on the table. “I think we’ve been found out that you all aren’t from here.” He whispered but it was loud enough for all of them to hear. Then they all looked at each other shocked.

“How?” all of them asked in unison. “I’ve been monitoring all of you and I noticed some spies. At first I thought they would be stalker fans but then I closely looked and noticed one spy. I knew he was a rookie spy right away because he was wearing all black. Spies these days disguise themselves with the crowd. He on the other hand was trying to be like a ninja.” He answered. Everyone's eyes started to wonder around as they looked at each other’s expressions. Yongguk and Zinger slightly smiled thinking he was joking. “A ninja spy? Are you sure about this?” Hyosung asked him.

Their CEO nodded his head. “I thought it was funny and weird too, until one day I watched a fancam of Secret heading to Japan and saw him there again. I zoomed in enough to catch his hidden badge. He works for the government. Which means that they’ve been spying on us. They know something.” He informed them.

“What should we do then? Should we all go back home?” Himchan asked. “No we can’t do that because it might make it worse. For now everyone should keep a low profile. B.A.P start acting like humans, drop the alien act on ‘Ta-dah B.A.P’ and Secret continue what you girls are doing. Luckily for you girls there’s nothing really against you four but for you guys it’s a little on the bad side because you came out as aliens on ‘Ta-dah B.A.P’. I’m sorry guys.” Their CEO replied breaking out the bad news for the guys.

Inside the girls were relieved but they didn’t show it on the outside because they didn’t want the guys to feel more burdened. “I thought people wouldn’t really believe it?” Daehyun finally talked. “Of course people won’t notice but the government on the other hand is different. They notice every single little thing and they are still out for us. It’s been a long time since the big war that happened millions of years ago before you all even came into this universe. We need to keep our cover or else they will try to capture us all again and use us as experiments.” He answered.

“You’re not even one of us.” Youngjae showed his bad side but it was the truth. Their CEO was 100% of human form, there was no "alien" blood in him whatsoever.

“I know but I’m on your side. I’m the one who brought you all here. I’m here to protect you all and help complete your missions here on earth.” He reminded them. “We know that but why? Why are you on our side?” Zinger also got the courage to ask him a daring question. “Maybe because I don’t think of you all as out of this world. I think that everyone is equal, human or not, everyone is the same.” Their CEO answered sincerely which made all of them smile. They all stood up and bowed to him. “Thank you!” they all thanked him. It made him laugh at their cute reaction.

He stood up as well with a smile. “We’re a family.” He told them in a fatherly way. He opened his arms wide and all of them gathered together and formed a family hug.

“Let’s always stay this way okay.” He told all of them as they all took their seats again. They all nodded in agreement. “TS Family!” Zelo shouted out.

And that’s how their meeting ended. Final results were to keep low profile and continue living as a family. Keep the warm feeling there. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone~! So that was the first chapter~! ^^ Sorry if it was a little boring...
I'm still beginning to really write.

Anyways do you know the Secret already? I think I gave it away to easily ^^"

Oh well, anways I hoped you liked it. Don't be afraid to comment on what I need to improve on or anything really because it helps a lot, really it does :D 

Thank you for reading~! :D