D-1 of Training (Fighting) & The Start of a Family

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

“Trainers? What do we need training for?” Himchan asked. “We’re going to train you in war. You all need to be prepared for war. We don’t know when the next war will occur.” D.Action told them.

“War? What’s that?” Zelo asked. “War is a violent way to solve a conflict… I mean problem.” Sleepy answered Zelo. “Why would you train us in war if it’s violent? I don’t think us Angels could be in war.” Jieun asked. “Believe it or not, Angels have been in war before. You all need to learn how to fight, just in case.” D.Action told her. “I’ve never heard of Angels fighting or hurting anyone. Angels are there to guide,help, and save someone.” Sunhwa said taking Jieun’s side. “Sometimes war is the only way to save someone or many.” Sleepy replied.

The four angels looked at each other and sighed.

“Well let’s start!” Sleepy said as he headed to the door. Everyone got up and soon followed him.

It was a little too quiet.

“Its okay guys we’re not bad at training. Trust me we’re probably the nicest trainers out there.” D.Action told them. They all smiled slightly feeling a little relieved.

“Now I know you all are kids right now but that doesn’t mean we can’t train you to fight. First off, we’ll start off with no weapons.” Sleepy told them. “What are weapons?” Jongup asked. “Weapons are what we use during the war.” D.Action answered. “We used weapons before. Well at least Youngguk and I have. We used guns and bats.” Zinger said. Everyone looked at Yongguk and Zinger shocked. “What? We are from Rebellion. That means we rebelled a lot.” Yongguk told them.

“Well I guess Zinger and Yongguk can help teach as well.” Sleepy suggested. “I guess” Zinger replied with her hands folded, honestly she didn’t really like that idea but she knew she had to do it anyways.

“I don’t want anyone hurt so all of you eat this.” D.Action told them as he handed them a little piece of something that looked like rock. “We’re going to eat rock?” Himchan asked looking confused. “It’s not rock. It’s really chewy trust me. It protects you from feeling any pain.” D.Action replied as he ate one for himself. He handed Sleepy one and he also ate it.

“Here let us show you.” D.Action said then the both of them got in fighting position. “This is going to be fun to watch.” Yongguk said. Then the both of them began to throw punches and kicks at each other. The 1o others watched in awe as they saw blood start to come out from their skin but there was no sign of pain in their faces. They continued to fight until Jieun stopped them.

“Okay I think we sort of get it now. Please wash up.” Jieun said as she stopped the both of them with her eyes slightly closed and her finger pointing back inside the house looking thing.

“Don’t worry we’re fine see.” Sleepy said as he wiped the blood away. All the blood suddenly disappeared. “The blood disappears after a while.” D.Action told them.

“This seems so wrong.” Sunhwa said. “We have no choice.” Youngjae replied to her. “You’re actually okay with this?!” Jieun asked him. “What else can we do? We already left Heaven and we’re chosen for this.” Yougnjae replied.

“Okay everyone partner up. To make it even it’s going to be boy vs. boy and girl vs. girl.” Sleepy told them.

 

Partners turned out like this:

For boys:

Yongguk vs. Youngjae

Himchan vs. Daehyun

Jongup vs. Zelo

For girls:

Hyosung vs. Jieun

Zinger vs. Sunwa

 

Each pair stood next to each other and smiled awkwardly.

“Sorry if it hurts.” Zinger told Sunhwa. Sunhwa looked at her shocked then tried to smile. “It’s okay.” She replied awkwardly.

“Please don’t be hard on me.” Jieun begged Hyosung. “I’m not a fighter.” Hyosung told her with a warm smile which made Jieun feel relieved.

“It really had to be you.” Yongguk told Youngjae. “I hope we’ll fight evenly and be safe.” Youngjae replied. Youngguk looked at him in disbelief.

“Let’s get this over with.” Himchan said as he rolled his head and cracked his knuckles. Daehyun just stared at him.

“I’d rather dance.” Jongup said. “Me too” Zelo agreed then the both of them high fived each other. They were probably the only pair to get along so well.

 

They all soon began throwing attacks at one another. Yongguk punched Youngjae in the face with a big smile on his face. Youngjae closed his eyes but amazingly he felt no pain. He opened his eyes and smiled. “I’m perfectly fine.” Youngjae said happily as he jumped up in the air. “We’re not done yet.” Yongguk said as he began to attack him once again.

Daehyun dogged all of Himchan’s attacks. “What the…” Himchan said as he kept on missing the fast Daehyun. Then he stopped to take a breather. “Dude you’re good.” He told Daehyun as he smirked. Daehyun smiled then attacked Himchan. Himchan’s mouth opened as he got up not feeling anything.

“Sorry” Zinger said once again before attacking Sunhwa. She threw punches and kicks at the poor girl who knew nothing about fighting. Sunhwa fell to the floor. “You okay?” Zinger asked worried. ‘Maybe I went too far again.’ Zinger thought to herself feeling guilty. She helped Sunhwa up. Sunhwa brushed her hair aside. “I’m okay actually.” Sunhwa said as she smiled. Zinger sighed in relief.

Hyosung made the first move and punched Jieun arm. Jieun dogged it quickly and tried to hit back but failed. The both of them tried to attack each other but they both missed, purposely on Hyosung’s side.

As expected Zelo and Jongup just began to dance around each other. While they danced they would hit each other to make it looked like they were fighting but really they were just enjoying themselves.

After the fighting training everyone gather around. They all looked at each other. Each and every one of them had scars or dirt on their faces but they were all perfectly fine. “I don’t feel anything.” Sunhwa said. Everyone nodded their heads. “Those rock looking things actually work.” Himchan said as he began to rub the scars away. They all followed along and in a matter on minutes all of them were back to their normal selves.

“Are we going to continue like this? When are we actually going to arrive on earth?” Yongguk asked D.Action. “Your training period with us is actually just 2 days, today and tomorrow. I’m not sure if you all are going to go through another form of training.” D.Action answered. “Everything is just happening too fast to even understand.” Sunhwa said as she stopped to think for a while. “Why is this happening to us?” Zinger asked. “You all were chosen for this.” D.Action answered.

“Why us?” Hyosung asked. The two trainers looked at each other and shook their heads slightly. “We wouldn’t know but just think of this as a good thing. It’s a new adventure. You all are going on this adventure together. As one, as a family.” Sleepy told them. “So we’re a family then.” Jongup said. “Even though we barely met, we’re a family.” Zelo added. Everyone smiled.

“We’ll face this together right?” Sunhwa asked. Everyone looked at each other. “We’ll face it together.” Yongguk answered. Then Sleepy and D.Action put their hands in the middle. The others looked at them confused. “Just put your hands.” Sleepy said and they all put their hands. “On the count of 3 we throw our hands to the sky. 1” D.Action started. “2” Sleepy counted next. The 10 others looked at each other and shouted all together, “3!” The 12 of them threw their hands to the air. “Family!” They all yelled.

For the rest of the day the 12 of them bonded like a family. That day was when they started. They started again as a family.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 is finally out~! :D
I'm very sorry for the very long wait. I really couldn't think of anything for a while >< Sorry it isn't that good, I'll still try my best though!
Anyways if you haven't noticed yet, I have a poster now~! And it's all thanks to Arinaa-chan~! Thanks again so much~! ^^
I'm so so so thankful for everything. Really ^^ Thank you all for subscribing and commenting and most importantly for reading my fanfic. It's means so much. Thank you everyone, I love you all~!<3

oh and I kind of forgot to put this in the last chapter but here is Untouchable if you don't know what they look like. 


Left side with glasses is Sleepy & Right side is D.Action

(Disclaimer: Picture isn't mine, credit as tagged/original owners!)