Easy War + Jieun's sudden change...

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

Everyone was in the house again. They were in another room that they haven’t even noticed was there. There was a lot of space and there really weren’t many things in that room.

D.Action and Sleepy soon entered the room. They looked at the 10 ‘kids’. “Have you guys not noticed yet?” Sleepy asked them. “Noticed what?” Himchan said. “I guess that pain remover has some side effects.” D.Action tried to whisper to Sleepy. “Side effects?” Hyosung caught his words. “Look at yourselves carefully.” Sleepy replied. The 10 of them looked at each other and still were confused. “What’s your point?” Zinger asked.

“You’re all teenagers now.” D.Action answered. “Teenagers? I never heard of that. What’s that?” Zelo asked. Everyone else nodded their heads agreeing. “Oh yea I forgot you don’t know Earth slang yet. Hmm I guess here it would be about the time when you all left your parents and lived with your groups.” Sleepy tried to explain. “We never had parents.” Yongguk stated. Everyone stared at Yongguk, Zinger and Zelo. “What it’s normal where we’re from. Our parents abandon us.” Zinger added.

“Well we’ll be starting weapons today.” Sleepy tried to change the subject. Jieun continued to stare at Yongguk. She could see the sadness in his eyes after what Zinger said. Then he looked up and they locked eyes. She smiled at him which made him look away again.

D.Action left the room and came back with guns in his arms. He handed each person one. “We’ll give you the pain removers again so don’t worry. You’ll all be divided into 2 teams. Your goal is to shoot the other teams members until there’s no one left in their team. That means your team wins. Got it.” Sleepy told them. All 10 of them nodded their heads.

The teams ended up like this:

Team 1:

Leader – Yongguk
Jieun
Youngjae
Himchan
Jongup


 

Team 2:

Leader – Hyosung
Daehyun
Zelo
Sunhwa
Zinger

“I can tell we have a weak team already.” Yongguk said as he looked at his team. “We’ll try our best though.” Youngjae told him. “That’s not enough. Look at them they have Zinger; Zinger is one amazing girl when it comes to guns. Zelo who’s a robot and I just upgraded him with war techniques. I’m pretty sure their leader is great at aiming too.” Yongguk told them. “They also have that ninja boy; he’s quick on his feet. I think that angel is the only one who’s going to bring them down.” Himchan added. Yongguk looked at Himchan and they smiled at each other.

“Sunhwa isn’t that bad.” Jieun tried to defend her friend. “Hey I’m pretty quick too.” Jongup defended himself. “Okay well I guess we have some good people. Just try to shoot all of their members down okay. We need to win.” Yongguk told them. They all nodded their heads.

“I think we have a pretty good team.” Hyosung said. “It doesn’t matter if we’re a pretty good team. Yongguk won’t let us win for sure. He can’t stand losing especially to girls. I always make him win whenever we go against each other.” Zinger stated. “Or maybe you’re not that good as him.” Zelo commented. Zinger hit him across the head. “Ow! Okay I was just joking.” Zelo said as he smiled at her. Zinger looked away. “Of course you’ll take his side.” She told him. “No I love you too Z.” Zelo said as he hugged her. Zinger froze. “Don’t call me that.” She said coldly. Zelo let go of her. “Oh yea… I forgot about that. I’m sorry.” Zelo apologized as he scratched his head.

“Okay well let’s just try our best okay. The most important thing is team work. Everyone has to work together understand?” Hyosung told them. They all nodded their heads understanding. “We’ll split evenly. We should have 2 pairs of 2 and then I’ll be alone.” Zinger suggested. “That won’t be fair to you then.” Sunhwa said. “I’ll be alright, right Zelo?” Zinger replied. “She’ll be fine on her own, trust me.” Zelo agreed. “Okay we’ll go with that plan.” Hyosung said.

Yongguk’s team had the exact same plan as them. Yongguk & Jieun were a pair and Youngjae & Himchan were a pair and because Jongup wanted to prove himself as a good shooter so he was going solo. As for the other team the pairs were; Sunhwa & Daehyun and Hyosung with Zelo and of course the best shooter there, Zinger was solo. 

Untouchable lead the 2 teams outside to a war zone.

The ‘war’ began.

“Stay behind me and cover my back. I got yours.” Yongguk told Jieun and Jieun nodded her head. From the start Jongup was able to shoot Hyosung’s weakling, Sunhwa. Sunhwa stomped her foot and whined then left. “One down, four more to go.” Jongup said into his mic that connected to their whole team.

“I thought she was with Daehyun.” Hyosung said into her mic. “She left me.” Daehyun answered. Then Hyosung was going to tell Zelo not to leave her side but when she looked back he was gone.

“Good job” Yongguk complemented him. “Sorry Shoot down.” Zelo’s voice came from Jongup’s mic. “They got Jongup down. Great now we have one of our best down.” Yongguk said as he hit the wall.

Then he heard Jieun shoot her gun. He looked back to see Zelo standing there in a daze not believing that an angel just shot him. “Sorry shut down.” Zelo said as he shut down there. “Great Zelo’s down. I need to upgrade him again. Yongguk’s really bad at upgrading him. What kind of war techniques did he upgrade Zelo with, he didn’t even survive for 10 minutes and an Angel shot him too.” Zinger said in disappointment as she face palmed herself. “I swear I’m the only smart one from the three of us.” She added. “It’s true.” Hyosung agreed.

“Yongguk’s team is leading. Sunhwa , Jongup, and Zelo are down.” D.Action’s voice was heard thought the war zone. “I guess he has speaker or something.” Himchan said.

Daehyun was right above Himchan and Youngjae. ‘This is too easy’ Daehyun thought to himself as he shot both of them. “Sorry Yongguk we’re down.” Himchan apologized as he left with Youngjae. “Hyosung’s team is in the lead now. Himchan and Youngjae down. Good luck Yongguk & Jieun.” Sleepy’s voice came out this time.

“Just great! I knew it was going to be like this.” Yongguk said. “We can do it.” Jieun tried to lift his mood up.

Hyosung was going to shoot Jieun because she was looking at Yongguk but with her fast reflexes that even Jieun herself didn’t know she had she shot Hyosung down first. Hyosung grinned. “You got me.” Hyosung said then left the war zone.

“It’s a tie right now. Hyosung down.” D.Action’s voice announced.

“Daehyun you aim for Jieun and I’m going on ahead with Yongguk okay.” Zinger commanded into her mic. “Okay” Daehyun replied.  ‘She’s learned from me….’ Daehyun thought about Jieun’s suddenly quick reflexes. “But I’m taking her down.” he whispered to himself.

Daehyun snuck up on the couple. “Boo” he said then quickly shoots Jieun. Yongguk shot Daehyun before Daehyun even shot him.

“Jieun & Daehyun down.” Sleepy announced.

“Yah! Yongguk! You better not think that I will let you win this time!” Zinger yelled out to him as she hid behind of the pillars. “I win because I’m better than you!” Yongguk yelled back, he was still hiding downstairs behind the wall. “You wish.” Zinger said, she was now standing behind Yongguk. But before Yongguk could realize that Zinger was there she shot him down.

“This is too easy.” Zinger said then smiled down at him. “Good Job Zinger.” Yongguk complimented her and he was proud even though he lost. He was proud of his best friend Zinger and glad that it was her who shot him and not someone else. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 is out~! :D
Sorry for the long wait >< I really didn't accept to be really busy because of school and other reason...
sorry I know I'm just making excuses now but really I just couldn't focus but hopefuly I was focused enough when I wrote this ^^"
I'll check over it again tomorrow :)

Anyways enough of my reason or excuses. I hope you liked this chapter still! I'm trying to go to the good parts. Sorry if it feels like it's going to slow (I'm still trying to figure how to write well ><).

I also made my own poster well not really. I used this app on my itouch ^^ lol but I wanted to try to make it and sorry it might look weird, It would be really tall because it's usually seen on the itouch so I tried to resize it...
I love Arinaa-chan's posters & I'll use them still k ^^ 

Thank you all again for reading my fanfic even though it's kind of slow & I take a while to update ^^ 
Having you all makes me forget sometimes and in a good way too :)
Thank you again so much~! I love you all~!<3