The First Secret

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

The girls were the first ones to get up. “Good morning!” they all greeted each other as they got up and stretched a little. “I’m going out for some fresh air. Anyone want to join?” Jieun asked the others. “I’ll pass this time.” Sunhwa answered. The other two girls shook their heads. “Okay then I’ll just go alone.” Jieun shrugged it off and walked out of their room and outside the building.

Yongguk was still outside. He couldn’t sleep that night because he couldn’t stop thinking about the mission and Untouchable. He knows he knows them. He knows that they are the 2 from Rebellion. His thoughts continue to wander off as she stared out at the distance.

As soon as Jieun left the building she spotted the troubled Yongguk looking out at the distance. She started to debate within herself if she should approach him. She started to pace back and forth. Yongguk heard her steps and looked back to see her walking back and forth. He looked at her confused then he smiled.

“Angel” Yongguk called out. Jieun stopped in her tracks as her eyes widen. ‘Ah Jieun-ah he caught you! You should have just walked as planned.’ Jieun thought to herself as Yongguk approached her. “Hey, what are you doing out here?” he asked her. Jieun smiled then faced him. “I came out for some fresh air.” Jieun answered him with her angelic voice which made Yongguk feel warm inside.

“You were pacing though.” Yongguk said as he smirked. “Huh? Oh I do that because sometimes Sunhwa changes her mind and goes out around the time I barely get out.” Jieun explained. “I believe you.” Yongguk said. “Huh?” Jieun asked confused a little. “Angels don’t lie right?” Yonnguk asked her. She nodded her head. “I would never be able to lie.” Jieun said. She wasn’t lying though, she does do that sometimes when she waits for Sunhwa but just this once it wasn’t because of Sunhwa.

“Oh! Have you been here the whole night?” Jieun suddenly asked Yongguk. He smiled and scratched his head. “Sort of” he answered. “Why? Is something bothering you?” Jieun asked. “It’s nothing really I was just thinking through things. I’ll be fine.” Yongguk replied. Jieun nodded her head understanding. She didn’t want to force him to say things if he doesn’t want to.

“Do you think we can do it?” Jieun asked out of nowhere as she stared out to the distance. “What do you mean?” Yongguk asked as he looked at her. “Do you think we can really dominate earth?” Jieun rephrased. “Yea, I mean we were chosen for it right. So I’m pretty sure they made the right choice to choose us for it.” Yongguk answered. “I still don’t understand though. Why us?” Jieun said. “None of us know and I don’t think anyone else knows except for the wisdomers.” Yongguk replied. Jieun faced Yongguk. “I trust you.” She suddenly told him which made him blush a little.

“Hey there you two are!” Zinger said as she came out and ran to the both of them. She felt the weird aura surrounding the two. “Did something happen?” she asked. The other two smiled. “No nothing happened.” Jieun answered. “Let’s go” Yongguk said as he began to walk away. Jieun then followed.

Zinger ran to Jieun and clinged to her arm. “You like Yongguk don’t you?” she asked her when Yongguk was way ahead of them. Jieun suddenly blushed. “I…I…” Jieun stuttered. She couldn’t tell lie. “It’s okay even if you say no I can tell by the way you two look at each other.” Zinger replied as she smiled brightly. “Please don’t tell him.” Jieun begged Zinger. Zinger put her finger to her lips. “Sh~!” she said. “I’ll keep it a secret then.” Zinger replied.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter update~! :D I just wanted to make up for the long wait so I made this little chapter ^^
Also because I like this couple & someone requested for  JieunxYongguk moment :) 
Anyways I hoped you liked the first secret ^^ 
Thank you again everyone~!<3