Waking Up Young...

The Best Absolute Perfect Secret

 

10 pairs of eyes opened.

Those eyes slowly wandered around.

Hyosung was the first to get up. She found herself sitting on top of a bunk bed. She looked around the room. It seemed so big for her. Bigger than usual.

Himchan stayed laid down as he eyes examined the ceiling. He felt different. He didn’t like it.

Jongup opened his eyes and smiled. “Good Morning!” he greeted everyone as he sat up to see 2 other bunk beds on either side of him. He was in the bottom bunk.

Zinger eyes squinted as she was sitting on the bottom bunk, looking around the room.

Both Youngjae and Daehyun stretched their arms out as they sat up. Both were on the top bunks.

Sunhwa and Jieun both stood up and looked around.

“What going on?” Yongguk asks he got out of his bed first.

Zelo who was the last to get up started laughing at Yongguk.

“What?!” Yongguk practically yelled in his morning voice.

“You all are so short!” Zelo told the other boys.

“WHAT?!” they all yelled out as they jumped out of their beds to see themselves. Zelo was right. They became smaller. Oh and their voice seemed higher pitched.

The girls all stood up as they heard the guys yelling. That’s when they all noticed too.

“Have I always been this short Jieun?” Sunhwa asked Jieun. “That man transformed us back to our younger selves.” Zinger told the two. “She’s right, remember what he said.” Hyosung agreed. Zinger looked at Hyosung and smiled.

“Wait, you girls heard guys screaming too right?” Jieun asked them all. They all looked at each other and nodded. “There’s the door. Come on, let’s find the others.” Hyosung lead them to the door. The four of them headed out and saw the boy’s door right across from theirs.

They entered the room just in time as Himchan screamed. He sounded like a girl. The girls began to laugh really hard as they heard his scream. The other guys began to laugh as well.

“Hey it’s not funny! We’re all small and our voices are all high pitched again!” Himchan began to complain. “It’s like you guys don’t listen. The man told about this already.” Zinger once again informed the others.

A lot of “oh’s” were heard from the boys as they remembered. “What’s the point of this again?” Jongup asked the others. They all shook their heads. “He was in a rush to even tell us anything.” Daehyun said.

The 10 of them just sat there in the boy’s room in silence as they began to think. “Hey but don’t we all look cute again.” Sunhwa said out of nowhere. “Are you saying we weren't cute older?” Youngjae asked her. “No I’m just saying we’re all young again so we can enjoy ourselves again right? Maybe that’s what they want us to do!” Sunhwa suggested. “You really think they would call us all the way to Mato just to transforms us to kids and enjoy our youth once more. I pretty sure they know we all have better things to do. Growing up is part of life from what I heard.” Himchan replied a little too serious and giving her his scary stare. Hyosung nudged him. “You’re going to scare her with that glare of yours.” She told him as she looked to Sunhwa and smiled.

“I’m sure everything will clear up soon.” She told all of them. She seemed like a great leader at this point.

“She’s right.” Zelo agreed which got everybody’s attention as they stared at the still tall boy. “Wait you haven’t changed.” Jongup said to Zelo. Zelo looked at himself and smiled. “He’s a robot.” Zinger informed the others. “A robot?!” the others all said in unison. “Yup, a robot that I created.” Yongguk said proudly. Zinger hit him and not playfully either. “Ow! Okay okay Zinger and I created him.” Yongguk took back what he said.  

“I upgraded him before we left so that he wouldn’t be able to change forms unless either Zinger or I upgrade him once more.” Yongguk told them. They all nodded their heads understanding somewhat. “That explains why he was acting like a bunny earlier.” Zinger told Yongguk. “Hey I accidentally put his switch to active bunny. Can you blame me?” Yongguk replied. “Of course I can blame you. You’re just lucky that I’m able to fix him.” Zinger told him as she stared to Zelo who was amusing himself because he was taller then everyone else.

Then the door open and all of them turned their heads to see two new people coming in. They looked like one of Zinger and Yongguk’s kind which got Yongguk and Zinger to stand up first. Zelo was already standing so he was just staring at the two other tall figures but go figures he was still taller than both of them.

The two men smirked at all of them. “Hey kids.” the one with fake glasses told them.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 is finally out~! :D Sorry for the long wait :( 
I hope you liked this chapter ^^ Sorry if it seems short & if it's boring ^^" (When I typed it somehwere else it seemed like a lot!)

Thank you for all the new subscribers and new comments~! I really appreciate it~! :D 
I kind of need to learn about a group first before the next chapter so it might take a while but you never know, I really want to post up another chapter already! XD

I need help! Does anyone know someone who is good at making posters or pictures for fanfics? Because I'm not really sure how to do the whole request thingy since I'm still kind of new to these things and I'm not really good at editing pictures either >< Thank you in advance~! :)