Chapter 7: School Is A Cramped Hell

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

I was having a hard time sleeping after hanging out with B1A4 yesterday and by the time I fell asleep my mom woke me up. "Chan Rin, get up. You're gonna be late for school!" She said and I sighed. 

I didn't get up for another ten minutes and when I finally did get up to look at the time I rushed to get ready since it was almost ten minutes until school started. "Aish, I should've got out of bed earlier." I mumbled and by the time I was out of the door I only had 5 minutes to get to school. Knowing I wouldn't get there in time I decided to use the skateboard I took from Gongchan to get to school. I took my time since I was a little cranky after waking up late.

When I got to class everyone's eyes were on me. "Mianhaeyo.." I said and walked over to my seat until I fell. 

I heard snickering from a few students and I looked at them. "Oh sorry, You should've watched where you were going." One of the girls said and laughed.

I got up and brushed myself off, getting to my seat next to Gongchan. Gongchan looked worried while staring at me. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said softly and got out my books, letting Gongchan flip to the page that we were reading. 

Seul Hyo looked at me up and down to see if I had any scrapes. When she saw one on my elbow she grabbed my arm and stared at it. "You're bleeding, did you get this right now?" 

Gongchan sudden;y grabbed the arm Seul Hyo was holding and also looked at it. "Ayy, Does it hurt?!" He said worriedly and it made all of the other B1A4 members look. 

I pulled my arm away and rolled my eyes, smiling a bit. "Guys, it's just a scrape. No big deal." I giggled and it made all of the members except CNU blush.

"She's so not worth B1A4 worrying over here." A girl whispered to hr friend which made Gongchan glare at them.

"She's better than hanging out with bullies like you two." He said to them and looked back at me and smiled. "Ignore them, Chan Rin~"He said and smiled brightly. 

School went on and it was almost the last class which was art.. Luckily, Every member except CNU was in my class. He had his class with Seul Hyo. 

While we were drawing Jinyoung was sitting next to me looked over at my drawing which I quickly covered. He smiled and moved my hand. "Aw, you didn't tell me you like Baro~" He said and I hit his arm playfully. 

"Why would you want to know?" I told him and continued to draw, trying to ignore him. 

He chuckled and kept staring at me. "Now I see why Gongchan was always trying to get Baro to come to class and hang out with us during lunch. I'm willing to help you~" He said and I looked up at him. 

"Are you serious?" I said and smiled a bit, blushing.

He nodded and chuckled. "Of course, you're our friend after all and friends help friends~"

The bell rang and while I was walking to P.E. I was stopped by a few girls. "Excuse me but what do you think YOU'RE doing with B1A4?" One of them said and had a snotty look on her face. 

"Why do you want to know? Is there a problem with hanging out with them?" I said and one of them slapped my cheek hard. 

"You stay away from them, understand? Unless you want to get hurt." Another girl said and they all walked away but not before their toll on me. 

When I finally got to P.E. the only member of B1A4 in my class was Baro. He saw that I was covering my eye most of the class and had a few bruises on my legs and arms. I looked at him slightly and started walking in the other direction before he ran over in front of me. "Yah, where do you think you're going?" He said. 

I shrugged and avoided eye contact with him. "No where in particular." I told him and he tried to move my hair that was covering one of my eyes and I stopped him. "What are you doing?" 

"Don't try to hide it, babo." He moved my hair and gasped slightly when he saw my black eye. "Aish, what the hell happened to you?" He asked.

"Just a few girls. No big deal." I said and shrugged again.

He grabbed my wrist and started walking to the nurse's office. "Whatever."

"OUCH!" I said when he started to clean my scrapes and bruises. 

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Aish, shut up will ya? Don't think I'm doing this because we're friends or anything. I just don't want Gongchan or the others complaining while we were home." He said and bit his lip. 

"Yeah, sure." I said and smiled slightly when he wasn't looking. 

The bell rung after he cleaned everything up and I stood up, waiting for him to come along. "Hurry up, Baro." I said and smiled. 

"Just go." He said and kept putting his things in his backpack.

I shrugged and walked out, walking home. "School is Hell..." I mumbled and rubbed the scrapes on my arm. "Ouch..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW UPDATE!~ Yay for Baro helping her! I guess? xD Tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments and give me suggestions on what I should write next after this story~ ^_^