Chapter 10: Overworked

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

A few more weeks had passed when CNU and Seul Hyo finally made it official. "Finally, I thought you guys were going to take even longer." I said andshe punched my arm. 

"Hey, He just needed time. I didn't want to scare him away~" She said which made both of us laugh. 

I nodded. "Yeah, you're right about that. He might've ran away if you spoke to soon." I said jokingly and we both smiled. 

She got a phonecall and picked it up. Of course the only other person she would pick up for other than her mom and I was CNU. "Chan Rin, CNU wants to see me. We'll talk later, okay~?" She said and I nodded. 

"Alright, remember that promise we made." I reminded her all the time because I didn't want to lose my best friend to a boy even if he was an idol. 

School was about to end and I was wondering if Baro ditched class again like before but he told me he would stop doing that and actually come to class. 'I wonder where he is...' I thought to myself. Good thing it was raining outside so we didn't have to go outside for P.E. I decided to text Baro to pass the time. "Hey, Baro. Where are you? I hope you're not ditching classes again." I waited for him to text back but he didn't. "Hello? Baro, you're not ignoring me, right?" I sent him that after 15 minutes passed. By the time class ended he didn't text back once but I just thought it was because he was busy or something. 

I was walking back home when I saw Gongchan walk up to me, panicking a bit. "Chan Rin, Baro fainted after we were practicing our dance for our comeback song and he's at the dorm and I only found out now because Jinyoung already took him back to the dorm and I saw your text messages on his phone and and and..." He kept talking and talking until I finally covered his mouth. 

"Hold on, okay?" I tried thinking about what he said in the beginning. "Baro passed out?" I said after thinking about it. 

"Y-Yeah, I felt like I needed to tell you." He said and I just stared at him. 

"Are you kidding me?!" I said loudly and started panicking. "What if he doesn't wake up in time for your guy's comeback or what if he forgets who we are?" Yeah... I overexxagerate things when I panic. 

Gongchan looked at me weirdly then stopped me from talking. "Do you want to see him?" He asked. 

"Of course!" I said and he grabbed my hand and started walking to their dorm. 

Once we were there Sandeul wa on the couch eating. "Gongchan, you're back... With Chan Rin!~" He said and jumped up, smiling brightly. "Annyeong, how havve you been?" He asked. 

"Well, I was good until I heard Baro passed out." I said. 

Sandeul nodded and sighed. "Yeah... He overworked himself this time around for our comeback." He said. "If you want to, you can go and see him. He's in that room next to the bathroom." He told me and pointed to the room. 

I nodded and Gongchan walked in the room with me. We saw that Jinyoung was sitting down on the ground, talking to Baro who was laying down. Jinyoung turned to me and smiled. "Annyeong, Chan Rin." 

Baro quickly sat up but held his head slightly. "A-Annyeong, Chan Rin." He said softly. 

I looked at Jinyoung and then at Baro, biting my lip. "Annyeong.." I mumbled and Jinyoung stood up, pulling Gongchan out of the room. I walked over to Baro and put my hands on my hips. "You shouldn't have overworked yourself." 

"I didn't overwork myself! I'm just not feeling well right now, arasso?" He said and laid back down, rubbing his forehead. 

I shook my head and bent down to look at him. "Ani, You know I was worried..." I mumbled softly and he looked at me. 

"What was that?" He said and smirked. 

I sighed and looked away. "I was worried about you..." I mumbled quietly.

He leaned closer to me and made me look at him. "I still can't hear you, you know." He smiled slightly and since he rarely smiles I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"I said I was worried about you!" I said and blushed, he also blushed and chuckled. 

"Aw, babo. I'm fine now, I'll be at school tomorrow. Sheesh, don't think about me so much." He said. 

I punched his arm slightly. "It's not that, I just don't want you sick or hurt." I told him and stood up. "I gotta go now, I have to get ready for a presentation tomorrow." I said and walked out. "Oh yeah, here's your phone." I said and tossed it to him. 

When I was walking home my phone vibrated. I checked it and rolled my eyes, smiling. 

"Hey, you better get home safe. I don't want you hurt either, arasso?" -Baro

I texted him back, "Yeah, I will. Don't worry~" Once I got home I decided to turn in early and get a good sleep for the presentation I had tomorrow. "Baro, I'm gonna sleep early so don't spam me with texts, alright?"

After a minute or so he texted back. "Whatever, goodnight Chan Rin. You better sleep well."

I giggled and laid down on my bed after putting on pj's. "He's so much nicer now~" I smiled and fell asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay, updated again!~ Poor Baro passing out. Dx Well, I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can because I don't know when I'll be able to come back on. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!~