Chapter 9: Double Dates Aren't That Bad.

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

The next few weeks were slow and boring but during that time Baro lightened up even more which made me happy.

When I went to hang out with Seul Hyo she said she had something to say to me and when I got to her house she immidiately glomped me.

"W-What the? Right when I get here?" I said and laughed slightly.

She was jumping up and down trying to hold in her laughter. "You won't believe this but... CNU oppa asked me out!~" She said and squealed in happiness. My eyes widened and I stared at her in shock.

"Really? Is that why we haven't hung out that much?" I said curiously. She nodded. "Are you mad at me for not hanging out with you?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you kidding me? Why would I be mad? You're going on a date with CNU!" I smiled brightly. "But remember.. we promised not to let boys ruin our friendship, arasso?"

I told her and she nodded. "Of course I remember~! Oh yeah, CNU oppa said that we're going on a double date together." She told me and wasn't to sure of it.

"A double date? With who?" I said before hearing someone knocking on the door. When I opened it my jaw dropped.

It was Baro. "Hey, Chan Rin. You and I are going on a date tonight, arasso?" He said and started to walk off before I said something.

"What if I don't want to?" I said and crossed my arms.

He turned around and grabbed my hand, walking to where Seul Hyo couldn't hear us. "Come on, CNU told me that Seul Hyo wanted to go on a double date and wanted me to go with you."

"Liar, Seul Hyo didn't even know about the double date. What did I tell you about lying to me?" I said and sighed.

He looked away and sighed too. "Okay fine, Can you p-p-p-please go out with me today?" He still didn't really like being nice to me so of course he stuttered on the word 'please'

"Why should I? What's in it for me?" I smiled at him. He blushed slightly but looked away quickly. "I-I don't know, I'll think of something later." He said and looked back at me. "Just do this, alright?" He said and walked off after I nodded.

I smiled brightly and walked back to Seul Hyo.

"What did he say?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing to worry about. Looks like both of us are going on a double date together~" I said and we both smiled happily. 

After an hour or two we decided to finally get ready for the double date. Seul Hyo went and wore a dress but I just wored a t-shirt and some jeans. Someone knocked on the door an hour later and it was CNU and Baro. 

CNU blushed at how Seul Hyo looked and Baro also blushed when he saw me. "You look stunning, Seul Hyo." CNU said which made her blush and smile happily, holding onto CNU's arm as we started walking to the mall. 

"So, do you know where we're going?" I asked him and he shrugged. 

"How am I suppose to know?" He said and rolled his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets. 

I punched his arm and also rolled my eyes. "Aren't you better friends with CNU? You should know since you're doing this for him." I said and it looked like he was a bit flustered. 

"U-Uh, yeah. I did this for him." He said and kept avoiding eye contact. 

When we got to the mall CNU turned around to face Baro and I. "You two can go wherever you like now, Seul Hyo and I are going to watch a movie." He said and walked with Seul Hyo to the theaters before she turned around and smiled at me. 

"Good luck with your date~" She said and I blushed, rolling my eyes. 

When they left Baro turned to me and rubbed the back of his head, looking away from me. "Let's go to the arcade. If it's okay with you.." He mumbled. 

I shrugged and smiled. "Sure, only if you'll lighten up to me more." I said and he sighed, annoyed. 

"Aish, why do I have to?" He said and I crossed my arms. 

"Fine, I guess we're not going to the arcade." I told him and started walking in the other direction.

He turned me around and was blushing slightly. "Whatever, I'll lighten up." He mumbled and grabbed my wrist before walking toward the arcade.

When we got to the arcade we played a lot of games, the last game we played was shooting the basketball into the hoop. "I bet I can get more than you." I taunted him and he looked at me and smirked. 

"Wanna see about that?" He said and put in our last tokens to play. We started shooting the balls in but by the time it ended I got a point more than him which made him drop his head in shame. "I can't believe this..." He mumbled. 

I laughed and patted his back. "It's alright Baro. Maybe if we come here again you'll have another chance." I said and he blushed a bit. 

"Whatever." He said and we started walking out of the arcade but not before he went to get something. When he came back he pushed something into my hands. "Here." He said. 

I looked down and saw that it was a stuffed animal, I blushed a bit and smiled. "Thank you, Baro~" I said and he blushed more, looking away. 

"Whatever..." He mumbled quietly.

By the time it was late we had a fun time together. Seul Hyo and CNU were done with their date and we all decided to get home. The two boys walked us home, seeing that CNU and Seul Hyo were holding hands Baro and I walked behind them. "..." It was kind of awkward since CNU and Seul Hyo were talking to eachother while Baro and I were quiet for almost the whole time. 

When we got to Seul Hyo's house we said our goodbyes and CNU said he had to get home already so he let Baro walk me home. Once we were at my house he looked at me and looked away. "Well... um.." 

""I had a fun time today." I said and he blushed slightly. 

He looked up at me and smiled a bit. "You did? That's good." He said and looked around. "Um, Since we're closer we should exchange numbers." He said and gave me his phone and he took mine putting his number into my phone and I did the same. "There. Don't text me a lot, arasso? I'm still an idol and I'm busy." He said and tried to be serious. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Fine, I won't." I walked in and then felt my phone vibrate after I got into my room and was ready to sleep. I checked the message and blushed, 

"Sleep well, arasso?" -Baro

I smiled and texted him back. "Arasso, you sleep well too~"  I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I started this chapter yesterday but kept getting distracted with my b1a4 poster and album and spazzing... xD I'm weird, I know. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! <3