Chapter 13: Baro Trying To Hard To Act Cool In Front Of Me.

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

After two days of not going to school I finally felt better and got my mom to drop me off at school early so I could get the work I missed and do it as soon as possible. 

"Good Morning, Chan Rin. Are you getting better?" -Baro

I checked the text and looked at the time. It's 6AM and usually he wakes up almost always late. "Is something wrong? Usually you're asleep right?" 

"Well, yeah but I couldn't sleep well yesterday... I was... >.> worried about you." -Baro

"^_^ I knew it~ Well, I'm at school doing the work I missed." He didn't text me back after and I shrugged, thinking he just went back to sleep. 

It was fifteen minutes later before I heard the classroom door open and it was B1A4. They all still looked tired and rubbed their eyes, smiling at me and walking over. "Annyeong! Are you feeling better now?" Gongchan said and smiled brightly, he didn't look tired anymore after he saw me and so did the other members. 

"I'm glad you're feeling better to come back to school." Jinyoung and CNU said. 

"You've been eating well, right?" Sandeul asked and I laughed, nodding. 

I looked at Sandeul and smiled. "Of course I have. Thanks for worrying but you guys don't need to worry about me." I said and giggled, rolling my eyes.

I saw Baro walk in a little later blushing a bit after seeing me. "Annyeong, Chan Rin." He said and walked over to me. 

"We all missed you but I think Baro missed you the most~" Gongchan whispered loudly to me and made Baro start chasing Gongchan around the classroom. 

"YAH, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!" Baro said loudly and made the other members laugh. 

Jinyoung looked at me and smiled. "He really did miss you~" He whispered so Baro wouldn't hear. 

"Yeah, I thought so~" I said and giggled, making the other three members laugh. 

"O-Ow!!" Gongchan said loudly when Baro held onto him tightly. 

"You don't need to embarass me, dude!" He said and let go after, rubbing the back of his head and sighing. 

I looked at Baro and smiled slightly. "It's okay if you missed me, you know. It's not going to make you less cool to me." I said and he immidiately blushed and looked away. 

"W-Whatever." He mumbled and we didn't know the bell rang for school to start a minute ago as a bunch of students started walking into the classroom, staring at all of us. 

"Why was she here alone with B1A4 in the morning?" Someone whispered. 

"I don't know but she should really stop hanging out with her, they're too good for her." Someone else whispered back. 

Baro looked like he was upset at what these people were whispering about me and almost snapped but I stopped him. "Yah, just don't worry about it. I'm not that sensitive about insults." I told him and smiled to reassure him. 

"Fine, but if I see them and hear them spreading rumours they're in for it." He mumbled and looked away from me. 

Classes went by fast and by the time I actually processed everything after zoning out it was already the last period. 

"Come on, we're gonna be late to P.E." Baro said and pulled me along. 

While we were walking to class I suddenly fell down and scraped my knee. "Ouch." I said as Baro helped me up and saw two girls snickering at what happened. 

"Yah, what do you think you two are snickering about?" He said loudly to the two girls and they looked at him, immidiately acting seductive. 

"That thing doesn't deserve someone like you to hang out with, Baro oppa." One of them said as the other one agreed. 

"Well, she's not a /thing/. SHE is someone who does deserve to hang out with us. Not like you two and the other girls at this school thinking that we're close. I suggest you stop calling us oppa before we ask our manager hyung to not let you come to any events." He said and shot them a glare, making them run off. "Get on my back, We should clean that scrape before we go to class." He said. 

I nodded and got on his back before he started walking to the Nurse's. It only took a few minutes to clean it up and we got to class, we didn't go out to run that day and stayed back to do work. 

Baro kept glancing at me and looked away when I looked up at him. "Baro, do you need something?" I asked quietly. 

He shook his head. "No.." He said and kept doing his work.

I got a text message and looked at it. 

"Does your knee hurt? It looks like that hurt when you fell." -Baro

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, smiling. "No, it doesn't hurt that much. I'll just try not to stretch my leg so much so it doesn't re open it." 

"Arasso, that's good. >///>" -Baro

The class went by fast and the bell rang. We both stood up and walked out of class together. "So, do you guys have practice again?" I asked and looked up at him. 

He nodded. "Yeah, we do. It's so boring sometimes." He told me and sighed. 

We saw the other members walking toward us and smiling. "Hey, Chan Rin!~" Gongchan said happily and hugged me, I hugged him back and smiled. 

"Hey, Gongchan. I heard you guys have practice today so I'm gonna go home now. I'll text you guys later, okay?" I said and gave everyone else a hug. Usually I wouldn't have gave Baro a hug because he still seemed distant but decided to give him a hug today. 

When I hugged him it seemed like he hesitated but he hugged me bac, blushing. "I'll text you later, arasso?" He said and we both let go. 

I nodded and smiled brightly. "Arasso~" I giggled and waved at them before walking off. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

There we go, another update today!~ ^_^ I kept getting distracted so that's why I updated this a few hours after the other one. XD I hope you guys like this chapter!~ Oh, Gongchan demands you to comment on my story. Right, Gongchan? ^_^