Chapter 4: Fangirls Really Are Violent

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

School ended quickly and fangirls were all over Baro. They were all asking where he was and why he wasn't going to class. "Baro Oppa, We were worried about you!" One of them said. 

"Yeah, we thought those two girls did something to you." Another one said and as Seul Hyo and I were walking out of the school they glared at us. "Look, there they are! The nerve of them trying to make Baro fail school." 

I looked at them and rolled my eyes before walking past some of them. "Sheesh, what haters... We didn't even do anything." I mumbled to Seul Hyo before I felt someone trip me and made me fall, almost hitting the ground face first. 

"Hey! She didn't do anything to you guys!" Seul Hyo said and helped me up. 

The other members were just walking out of the school now and saw how I was on the ground. Gongchan ran over to me and looked to see if I was alright. "Chan Rin, are you okay? Who did this?" He asked curiously and was worried. 

I shrugged and held my elbow. "It's just a scrape and it was no big deal." I said and looked away making the other girls there angry. 

"How could you just shrug off Gongchan like that?!" They yelled at me and almost started hitting me before Jinyoung stopped them. 

"Hey, You girls need to stop. These two are our friends and if you don't like that then you're not really our fans, are you?" Sandeul said and pulled the two of us along. "Let's hang out again, neh?" He said smiling. 

The other members followed us, including Baro and we hung out at the same place we did yesterday. "Do you guys always hang out here when you have free time?" Seul Hyo asked and CNU answered her question. 

"It's the only place we feel comfortable because all those fangirls don't ever hang out here." He said and Seul Hyo nodded. 

"Ohh, I understand now." She said and smiled brightly which made CNU smile back.

I stayed next to Gongchan most of the time but went over to Baro just to talk to him for a little bit when we were in stores. "Hey, Baro."

"Oh, it's you again." He said and picked up a shirt, looking at it curiously. 

I looked at him and puffed my cheeks. I wanted to tell him how rude he was but decided not to. "Anyway, How are you?" 

He just ignored me and I just went back and started looking around the store for that shirt I saw yesterday. "Oh, there it is!" I said and grabbed it. "I really need money.." I mumbled before going back to Gongchan who was next to Baro. "Gongchan, should we go and eat now?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Yeah! Come on, hyung!" Gongchan said and pulled Baro along. 

Baro just sighed and went along with him. "Aish... Fine, whatever." He mumbled and I saw him look at me slightly which made me smile mentally. 

After we had all finished eating it was still pretty early but there was nothing to do so Sandeul made a suggestion. "Why don't we hang out at one of your houses?" He asked Seul Hyo and I.

"Of course! My parents wouldn't mind at all~!" Seul Hyo said and held CNU's arms. "You don't mind if we hang out there, CNU oppa?" 

CNU shook his head and I saw a slight blush on him. "N-Not at all!" 

We all walked to Seul Hyo's house and she went to check the mailbox which was filled with hate mail from fans. "Woah." She said softly. "Your fans are pretty violent when it comes to us hanging out with you." She said. 

I got most of the hate mail and went into her house to throw them away. "Don't mind these, Seul Hyo. They're just jealous." I told her and sat down on her couch. "Anyway, what should we do now?"

"Well... We could watch t.v., play games, or go to my room and look for something to do there." She shrugged.

Sandeul and Gongchan were both jumping happily. "Let's play games!" They said in unison. 

"Will you two be quiet? Sheesh..." Baro told them and leaned his back on the wall. 

Seul Hyo looked at Baro then at thw other two and smiled. "Alright, let's go and play!" She said and went to where the game room was. 

"We should help clean up the place." Jinyoung said and CNU nodded, going off to clean the place up which left me with Baro. 

I didn't know what to talk about and stared at him. "Um... So, would you like to do anything?" I asked him nicely. 

He pretended not to hear me and I put my hands on my hips. "You know, You can't ignore me all the time. I'm just trying to be nice." I said but he kept ignoring me and I couldn't hold back anymore. "YAH, I'm talking to you! Gosh, you always ignore me and it's not only me but your fans in general. Lighten up or at least crack a smile once in a while." I told him. 

He looked a little shocked that he heard that. "Isn't your favorite person in this group me? I thought you wouldn't be able to talk like that to your bias." He said and actually chuckled, smiling a little bit. "I didn't know one of my fans could stand up to me." 

I was a little confused but it was getting late and they all had to leave and I decided to sleep over. "That was weird..." I mumbled before falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!~ Please comment and tell me how you think of the story.. Don't be those silent readers! D'x Seeing comments make me want to update this story so please comment!!~ :'D