Chapter 14: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CNU!!!~

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

After a long break from school all of us had to go back since the break ended. Sadly for CNU it was his birthday and he didn't really want to spend his day at school because of all of the fans. As I walked into the school everyone was waiting for CNU at our classroom to give him presents. Like usual they came in 15 minutes later after Baro asked if I was at school. Once they got here CNU was surrounded by his fangirls. They were quite calm even though Seul Hyo and I both knew they were probably dying on the inside of happiness as CNU took their presents with a smile on his face. 

As the bell rang everyone had sat down and the B1A4 members and I started talking excluding CNU since he was talking to Seul Hyo. "So, you have everything planned out?" I asked them.

"Of course we do, Chan Rin!"  Gongchan smiled but his mouth was covered by Sandeul. 

Baro looked over at the two and facepalmed. "I can't believe you would say that loud enough for CNU hyung to hear."

"We're lucky he's talking to Seul Hyo or our surprise would have been ruined, neh?" I said as I looked at Jinyoung and smiled, glancing at Baro and laughing quietly as I saw a bit of jealously in his eyes.

The class had started but Gongchan had kept asking me questions. "What do you look for in a boy? Would you like it if he was clingy or are you the clingy one?"

"Eh? Why the sudden questions about relationships?" I looked at him with a weird look on my face.

He shrugged and smiled. "No reason~"

I rolled my eyes but answered his questions anyway. "It's okay if he was bad but not bad like how Baro is. What I look for in a boy? Hmm... Maybe if they just took me out every once in a while and texted me when he has the time of course. I guess I'm a little clingy but I wouldn't show it to the boy that I would want to go out with." 

He got closer to me and smirked a bit. "So you mean how you are with Baro?"

I blushed a bit and shrugged. "Of course not, Why would you expect that?"

He let it go after class ended and as school went by it was already the end of the last class. We quickly got everyone together and Sandeul tackled CNU from the back once we saw him. "THERE YOU ARE!" Sandeul yelled and blindfolded him. 

"YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" CNU yelled back but felt a finger on his lips. 

Seul Hyo smiled widely which CNU couldn't see and said, "Don't worry okay?"

He calmed down quite a bit after and we all lead him to the dorm. "Ah, hyung are you ready?" All the members said as we walked in. 

"I guess, I don't even know where we are." CNU said that made Seul Hyo and I laugh as she took off the blindfold. 

"Surprise!!!~" All of us said as CNU's lips formed a smile on his face. 

There were balloons everywhere with a banner that said 'Happy Birthday' hanging from the ceiling, presents from each of the members and I, and a cake. "You guys didn't have to do this." CNU said with a smile on his face.

"Hyung we all know you love what we did for you~" Sandeul and Gongchan said as Jinyoung smiled and handed him his present first. 

"Here, CNU. You can open mine up first and we can go down the line from there~" Jinyoung said and smiled as CNU started opening his present. 

It was a new pair of glasses that would be fashionable at this time of year. "Ayyy, Jinyoung you didn't need to give me this."

Sandeul's present was a cap and Gongchan's present was a Back pack for traveling. "I hope you like our presents!" They said happily.

Baro and I got a present together since I didn't have that much money. "We both went to get you a present so I hope you like it. I picked it out~" I said as Baro punched my arm lightly. 

"Yah, we picked it out together!" He said and handed it to him. 

It was a bracelet with a leaf on it, it looked like it was woven together too. "Thanks, Baro and Chan Rin~" He said as he gave a little smirk to CNU. 

Baro looked at me and blushed a bit, looking away. "Yeah, no problem hyung."

Last but not least was his girlfriend's present. "It's not much but I hope you like it~" She said and handed him a little box.

He opened up the box and smiled brightly, taking it out of the box and putting it around his neck. It was a necklace with a wing on it. "It's so nice~" He said. 

"Well, I was thinking about how you guys say let's fly and I decided to get that to represent it." She said and smiled as she was thanked with a hug by him. 

When she said that I was upset as I told her I would have got the necklace for Baro when we were close enough to each other. Apparently she didn't care about that. "Hmph, what a nice thing to say Seul Hyo." I mumbled under my breath but the only one that heard me was Baro.

"You alright?" He whispered and looked at me. 

I nodded and looked at him. "Perfectly fine." I said and forced a small smile. 

As the rest of the day passed everyone passed out either in their room or in the living room. Baro and I were on the couch watching TV as Seul Hyo and CNU were in his bedroom. I yawned quietly and leaned on Baro slightly. 

He looked at me and smiled a bit. "Something you need?" He asked.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. "No, I'm just tired..." I mumbled and soon fell asleep.

He must have been happy that day since he held my had loosely and laid his head on mine, falling asleep soon after me.

My dream was vague but all I remember is having a fun time with the members and saying, "Happy Birthday, CNU~"

______________________________________________________________________________

I HAVE FINALLY WROTE A CHAPTER! I'm sorry if it's a little crappy as it is now 1 in the morning where I am. I wanted to do this for CNU since it was his birthday in Korea yesterday~ ^_^ I will try to write more since I have summer vacation now. Thank you for all my subscribers for staying by me with this story as I took a long haitus.