Chapter 3: I Finally Found Him!

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

A whole week passed without seeing Baro go to class and it looked like the other members were worried what would happen to him if this kept happening so what I did to look for him was ditch for a day. I don't know why but it seemed like the best way to look for him since teachers have been saying he's been on campus but they couldn't find him. When I got to school I told Seul Hyo what I was gonna do and she smiled. 

"Okay then, I'll help you!" She said happily. 

I shook my head then clasped my hands together. "No, you have to stay with CNU and the other because they're probably going to try looking for us if they don't see us in class. Say that I'm sick or something, okay?" I begged. 

"Aw, come on. I wanna ditch too!" She said and I knew the only way that would stop her was my... aegyo. 

I mentally facepalmed myself then started to puff my cheeks and did puppy eyes to her. "Please, Seul Hyo? You're my best friend that I can trust forever~" I said cutely and she glomped me. 

"Aish, you know that no one can resist your aegyo! Of course I'll do it~" She said then started walking to class. "You have to do homework this whole week, arasso?" Before I could answer she skipped off to class. 

'Nice...' I thought then looked around. 'Where should I start...?' I looked around then walked through the hallways but still no luck. "Aish, this is gonna be harder than I thought. I need to find him before lunch." I said softly to myself then kept walking around the school, looking almost everywhere. It was almost time for lunch and the only place I didn't check was the roof of the school and I really didn't want to go up there. 

1) Because I'm afraid of heights,

2) Because I'm afraid of heights and

3) BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! 

I seriously didn't want to go up there but it up and went to look and what do you know... he was there all along. I didn't go anywhere close to the edges and called out to him. "Baro, what are you doing up here?" I said loudly to him. 

He looked over and shrugged making me walk over to him. 'Why did he have to sit right at the edge of the roof...?' I thought and punched his arm slightly, sitting behind him with our backs together. "Why aren't you going to class?" I asked him. 

He shrugged again. "Why should I? No one is stopping me." He said and I facepalmed. 

"I'm stopping you. Right now. You should be lucky that I've been doing enough homework for you to keep passing your classes." I told him and he didn't say anything for a few minutes. 

"Really...?" He said a bit shocked and stood up making me fall back. 

I immidiately stood up and ran away from the edeg of the roof and back to where the exit back downstairs were. "Y-Yeah, why? I don't want to see you fail but seriously... I'm not going to do your homework anymore so could you please come to class?" I asked him and looked at him. 

He stared at me and shrugged before looking away. "...Whatever." He said and sat back down which made my heart sink. 

"Come and eat lunch with us at least." I said before walking downstairs as the bell rang. When I got lunch and I was about to sit down at the table where we usually eat but Sandeul ran up to me and started shaking my shoulders. 

"YAH, WHERE WERE YOU DURING CLASS?! SEUL HYO SAID YOU WERE REALLY REALLY SICK!!" He told me and made me drop my food. The day I finally want to eat is the day my food gets dropped onto the dirty floor. 

I looked at my food then at him. "I just woke up late. Sorry I wasn't at class." I said with a smile and sat down, laying my head on the table and sighing. "Ah... I'm so hungry." I mumbled.

The other members of B1A4 were with Seul Hyo as they walked with their lunches and sat down. Gongchan looked at me and patted my back. "What's with you, Chan Rin?" He asked and sat next to me. 

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I told him and he nodded. 

"Alright then~" He said and everyone started talking about how boring class was and how Baro still didn't go to class.

Lunch was almost done and Baro was still no where to be seen. 'Guess he's not coming.' I thought until I saw Sandeul and Gongchan get up and hug someone. 

"Baro!! Where have you been?" Sandeul and Gongchan asked in unison. 

Baro looked at me and actually smiled. He finally smiled at me! "Oh, I've just been lazy." He said and sat down next to me. 

Jinyoung looked at him then at me and smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're actually in school and not anywhere else." He said and chuckled. 

"Yeah, I guess." Baro shrugged. 

I smiled brightly and thought to myself. 'I finally found him! Now let's just hope he comes to class.' 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was this chapter? Did you like it?? XD I think it's a little short so I'll try to update as soon as I can. I have like no ideas right now. Thank you my subscribers for reading~