Chapter 5: Taking It Step By Step

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

It was finally the weekend and Seul Hyo and I decided to hang out at the mall and look for something to buy for B1A4. We both got ready and complimented eachother on how we looked, making both of us laugh. As we were walking past some people that went to our school I heard them whispering to eachother about how we hang out with B1A4. 

"They don't even look that pretty, why would they hang out with those two?" The girl said to her boyfriend. 

"Maybe they just feel sorry for the two of them." He said back to her and they both walked off, laughing. 

Seul Hyo rolled her eyes as we kept walking. "People are so stupid sometimes." She said to me. 

I nodded. "Yeah, I mean... It's not like they're actually doing this because they feel sorry for us." I said and rolled my eyes. "Let's just hurry up and get to the mall." 

When we got to the mall we went into a clothing store and looked around. When we found a few things that we liked we went to the register to pay for it. The cashier looked at us like we did something wrong and handed the things we bought back to us carefully, like she would've gotten a diesease or something. "Here you go... I can't believe B1A4 would hang out with you two." She said the last sentence to herself but we still heard it. 

"That girl was so mean! Sheesh.." Seul Hyo was getting upset.

"Hey, don't worry about it. At least CNU looks like he likes you." I told her which made her mood change immidiately. 

"You think so?!~" She said happily and blushed. "That would be awesome if it were true." She told me and saw me forcing a smile. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Baro doesn't seem to like us, huh?" 

I shrugged. "Well, It doesn't matter. I just want to teach him to at least be nicer to people... like his fans that care so much for him." I said and rolled my eyes, sighing. 

Ah, cheer up! We're gonna take this step by step, alright~?" She said and patted my back. 

I nodded and sighed. "Alright..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update, sorry! I'll update a longer chapter later!!! It's short because I don't have a lot of time today but I decided to write a little bit~ Please forgive me!~ ;~;