Chapter 6: Didn't think I knew how, did you?

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

It was Sunday Morning and I was really bored.. So I decided to go out and check out places I haven't been to yet. I went to another mall, a park, I went to buy some ice cream and when I heard familar voices I turned around and saw that it was B1A4... with skateboards? 

Gongchan noticed me and walked over smiling brightly. "Annyeong, Chan Rin~! I missed you!" He said and hugged me. It looked like the other members were jealous but not Baro... of course.

"It's only been two days since we last saw eachother, Gongchan..." I said and laughed, hugging him back.

He let go and smiled brightly. "But I missed you during these two days~ The hyungs missed you too! Even Baro~" He said which got him a punch to the arm by Baro. 

"Shut up, Why would I miss her?" Baro said and crossed his arms but I saw a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks, making me smile. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Anyway, What are you guys doing with skateboards? I thought they were just props for your photoshoot for your mini album or something." I said. 

"It doesn't matter, doe--" Baro was going to finish his sentence until Sandeul covered his mouth. 

"How would you know if we just used them for props? We can ride, you know~" Sandeul said and Gongchan agreed with him. 

"Well, only Baro can skateboard well. We're just learning~" Jinyoung said and chuckled. 

Baro sighed and facepalmed. "Really, hyung? You don't need to tell her everything, you know!" He said and Sandeul patted his back. 

"Aish, don't be so rude!" He said before getting a glare from Baro. 

"Do you want to learn with us, Chan Rin?" CNU asked me curiously. 

I shrugged and smiled. "Sure, why not? I don't have anything to do~" I said and saw Baro blushing a bit but also looking mad. 

While we were walking Baro was on his skateboard and riding his way there. He must've not wanted to talk to me. "Sorry about Baro again, Chan Rin." Jinyoung said and sighed. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it, Jinyoung!~" I giggled and smiled, making him blush.

Once we got to the Skate Park we were the only ones there which was good. "Awesome, now Baro has room to teach us!" Gongchan said happily. 

"Whatever." Baro said and started teaching Gongchan how to step on it and ride it. 

A few hours passed before all of B1A4 were riding their skateboards. It was funny how awkward Jinyoung looked on it, no wonder he's the halbae~ Baro walked up to me and rubbed the back of his head. "Yah, do you want me to teach you or what?" He said and glanced at me. 

I nodded and stood up. "Alright~" He let me use his skateboard and held my hands while I was on it, making me blush like crazy. 'I can't believe I'm holding Baro's hands!!' I thought to myself and smiled a bit. 

He was also blushing but was looking away from me. "Aish, can't you just watch us ride?" He said and sighed. 

I smirked and got off of the skateboard, kicking it up to me and handing it to him. "Just wait." I told him and went to Baro Gongchan's skateboard. "You can go ahead and ride, Baro." I said and got on Gongchan's skateboard. 

While Baro was riding his I zoomed past him and skared around him for a little bit, smiling. 

He looked at me with his jaw open. "I-I thought you didn't know how to ride!"

I stuck my tongue out and laughed. "Of course I knew how, I just wanted to see if you would help me and you did~! You're not as rude as before." I said and rode off. "I'll give this skateboard back tomorrow, see you at school~" I said and rode back home. "This is gonna be fun now that Baro is being a little bit nicer~" I mumbled and chuckled. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if my chapters are short... I have writer's block and I don't have motivation. Also, I'm tired because of all the spazzing I did over B1A4's comeback and when I got my B1A4 album~ If you guys give me motivation then I'll be sure to write more for sure!!~