Chapter 11: Show Me Your Aegyo!

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

Autumn was coming and it was getting colder. I hate the cold but winter is an exception with the snow. There were a lot of leaves on the street and in our yard  and since it was a Saturday my mom told me to clean up the yard if I wanted my allowance. As I was raking the leaves I saw that B1A4 was walking in our neighborhood. 

Gongchan spotted me outside and waved. "Chan Rin!" He said loudly and kept waving. 

I smiled and waved back. "Hi, Gongchan~" I said back to him and they all walked over to me. 

"Wow, those are a lot of leaves you raked." CNU said and smiled slightly at me. 

I nodded. "Yeah, I was gonna take a break right about now since it looks like I did most of the yard already." I told them and smiled before hearing Sandeul screaming happily. 

"WOOHOO!!" He yelled before jumping into the pile of leaves that I raked. 

I dropped the rake and all of us looked at Sandeul with our jaws opened. 

"YAH, Sandeul. Do you know that Chan Rin has to clean this all up again?!" Baro said and shook his head, sighing. "Babo." 

Sandeul stood up and rubbed the back of his head slightly, looking down. "Mianhae, Chan Rin." 

"It's fine, I guess I'm not gonna have a break after all." I mumbled and smiled a bit. "Well, you guys are busy aren't you? I'll text you guys later." I said and bent down to pick up the rake until Jinyoung grabbed it. 

"Ani, we were bored and went to look for your house. We'll help you clean up the yard~" Jinyoung said and smiled. "Sandeul will be doing most of the work though." He said and all of us looked at him. 

"Aw, wae?!" He said and started running around. 

I shrugged and kept staring at him. "You know, my mom is a fan of yours but if you don't help then I guess I'll just have to tell her to cook for five people instead of six." I said and he stopped. 

"Okay, I'll help!" He said and went to look for another rake which he found in the back yard. 

"Hey, who said you could go back there?" I told him and he brought back five more rakes. 

"Sorry, Chan Rin~" He said and gave rakes to the other members. 

Baro didn't seem to want to help but started raking up the leaves. "Let's just hurry up, I don't want to spend my weekend like this." He said and I punched his arm. 

"I didn't want to spend my weekend like this either but look what we're doing now." I said and rolled my eyes, smiling a bit at him. "If we rake fast enough we'll be done in no time."

After 30 minutes we finished and we went inside of my house to rest. "Thanks for helping out, you guys." I said and they all smiled at me except Baro. 

"No problem!~" Gongchan said happily. 

I looked at Baro and saw that he was staring at me the whole time I was talking to the other members and he looked away quickly, blushing. "...."

I thought about something then smiled, going over and sitting next to him. "Hey, Baro. I haven't seen your aegyo yet. Could you show it?" I asked. 

He looked at me and shook his head. "Why do you want to see my aegyo?!" 

I shrugged. "I don't know. But please?" I did aegyo on him and he blushed, sighing and looking away. 

"Fine! But only one time!" He said and looked around seeing how B1A4 tried to hold in their laughter. 

He blushed after doing his aegyo and covered his face while all of the other members were laughing like crazy and couldn't even look at him. 

"It was cute~" I said and smiled which made him blush even more. 

After my mom cooked food and let us eat it was getting late and we didn't even notice. "Woah, look at the time!" Jinyoung said. 

"We have to practice our dances, hyungs!" Gongchan said and they all nodded. 

"Yeah, we should get going." Sandeul said and they stood up, starting to walk out of my house. 

CNU smiled at my mother. "Thank you for cooking food for us~" 

Before they all left Baro turned to me and was blushing. "Was I really cute to you?" He asked quietly. 

I nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't you be?" I said and I blushed at what I said. 

"W-Whatever, I'll text you." He said as they all left. 

I smiled like an idiot after closing the door and saw that my phone went off, telling me I had a text. I smiled even more after seeing it. 

"You have to show your aegyo to me since I showed you mine's!" -Baro

I giggled a bit and texted back. "Fine~ You're cute whether you do your aegyo or not, I thought I would let you know~ ^^" 

"//< Whatever, I'll talk to you later." -Baro

I rolled my eyes and giggled at how cute he was even though he was texting me and he wasn't with me right now. "Alright, Baro~ Talk to you later~! ^^"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I would've finished this yesterday but my mom kicked me off the computer. ;~; But it gave me time to think of a cute ending for this chapter!~ I hope you guys like this chapter!