Chapter 2: A day with B1A4!~

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

The next few days of school was... okay? A lot of B1A4's fans didn't want to bother them but it was probably because of what they updated on their twitters and such. Once Seul Hyo and I got to class I gave her my homework so she could copy it quickly. "Here, you really need to stop staying up to watch B1A4 videos, you know." I laughed a bit. 

"Thank you, Chan Rin~ You're the best!" She said and started to copy my homework. 

I nodded and sat down. "Now you have to do homework today so I can copy later." I said and smiled. 

B1A4 had walked into class 10 minutes late and apoligized to the teacher. "Sorry we're late. We had practice until a few hours ago so we slept in." Jinyoung said then they all went to sit down. Baro wasn't with them though...

"Annyeong, Chan Rin and Seul Hyo~" They all said and smiled brightly. 

I pushed the book over to Gongchan so he could read along. "Here. Did you do your homework...?" I asked him. 

He looked at me and gasped. "We had homework?!" He said a little shocked. 

CNU looked at the both of us and sighed. "Gongchan, didn't you notice all of us in our rooms working?" He said and shook his head. "Don't be like Baro." 

Gongchan put a finger in front of his mouth to tell him to be quiet then turned to me. "Hey, sorry about that. CNU doesn't know that Baro's your bias~" He chuckled and I shrugged. 

"Don't worry, I'm totally fine with him saying it." I said and smiled. 'I just have to teach Baro his place' I thought. 

He nodded and smiled brightly. "Alright~" 

School went by pretty fast and school ended before I knew it. Seul Hyo and I were just starting to walk to my house when someone pounced on my back that wasn't my best friend. "Hey, Chan Rin! You wanna hang out with us today?" 

It was Gongchan.. He was just like Seul Hyo that it was freaky. "Um... We're a little bus-" 

Before I could finish my sentence Seul Hyo interrupted. "Of course! We're not busy at all~!" She said happily. 

Jinyoung, CNU, and Sandeul walked out a little bit after Gongchan and smiled at us. "Annyeong, did Gongchan already ask you if you wanted to hang out today?" Jinyoung asked curiously. 

We nodded and smiled at them. "Yeah, He did~" 

"Okay, Can we just go out and eat already please Hyung?" Sandeul said and held his stomach. 

"Let's get going then before Sandeul dies of starvation." CNU said which made Seul Hyo laugh. Of course she would though, anything her bias says would make her smile. 

We all nodded and Seul Hyo and I started following them. "Do you know where we're going, Gongchan?" I asked curiously. 

"Us? We usually go to a mall that doesn't have a lot of people there." He said and smiled brightly. 

Once we got there Seul Hyo and I were a little shocked. There weren't any people there... like none. It looked deserted. "This is the place?" We asked. 

They nodded and smiled. "Yep, I guess the stores here are too expensive for people that they just don't come here." 

When we walked in one of the stores we were both shocked when we saw the prices. It must've been because we didn't have that much money to begin with. "Go and look around~" Gongchan said happily. 

We saw a shirt that neither of us could buy with both of our monies combined. "Ah, such a nice shirt..." We both mumbled. "Why are we hanging out with k-pop idols...?" We both asked eachother. 

CNU saw us looking at the shirt and walked over to us. "Do you two want these shirts?" He asked while holding the shirt. 

I looked at him and smiled nervously. "Yeah but we'll come back later when we have the money." I told him, not wanting to be rude. 

"It's alright, we'll buy this for you." He said and started walking to the cashier but I took the shirt I wanted from him then put it back on the rack and he stared at me. "Are you sure you don't want me to buy that shirt for you?" He asked curiously. 

I nodded and smiled slightly, looking at him then the shirt. "Yeah, I'm sure." 

"Alright then. Let's buy this shirt for you, Seul Hyo~" CNU said which made her blush and giggle like an idiot but I guess CNU liked how she giggled, seeing how it made him smile and blush as well. 

We all hung out together until it was late and Jinyoung looked at his watch. "We should get going, huh?" He said and smiled at me. 

We both nodded. "Yeah, we'll see you guys tomorrow." Seul Hyo and I said and started walking but Gongchan stopped us.

"We can't let you two cute girls go home by yourselves at night!" He said and they all started walking with us. "We'll walk with you~!" 

I sighed a bit but smiled slightly. "Alright then." I said and they all smiled. 

We got to Seul Hyo's house first and she hugged CNU. "Thank you for buying me the shirt, CNU oppa~!" She said and blushed before running inside her house. It seemed that CNU was happier as we were walking to our house after that hug from Seul Hyo. 

When we were getting close to my house I had to ask Gongchan something. "Why wasn't Baro at school today?" I asked and he chuckled. 

"I knew you were thinking about him~" He said and smiled but then shook his head and sighed. "Baro hyung ditched. He's probably gonna keep doing it until someone catches him." He said. 

I nodded to tell him I understood and once we got to my house I smiled at all of them. "Thanks for the great day today." I said happily. 

Sandeul smiled brightly. "It's no problem~ But... could you make me some snacks for tomorrow?" He asked and everyone started pretending to beat him up. 

"Hehe, sorry.. You don't have to~" Jinyoung said and waved. "We'll be going now~" 

Once they left I went up to my room and laid down on my bed, smirking a little bit. "Baro, Baro, Baro... Just wait until I find you..." I said to myself and fell asleep. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hi~! I felt weird since I didn't update for a few days... You probably think I'm weird, huh? ^_^ Well, I hope you guys like this chapter~!