Chapter 1: A Normal Day? I Don't Think So..

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

It was just another early morning that I woke up to because of my loud but amazing alarm clock that was playing 'O.K. Girl' from B1A4. They were my friend and I's favorite debut group so far and we would always talk about them. I got ready for the day and was about to walk out the door to sart walking to school when I heard my mom call me. 

"Yah, Chan Rin. Aren't you going to eat before you go to school?" She said loudly and looked at me curiously. 

I sighed and looked back at her. "I'm gonna be late, mom! I'll eat at school, alright?" I said then hugged her before walking out of the house and toward the school. 

As I got close to the school someone pounced on my back and covered my eyes. "Guess who~" The girl said. 

"It's always going to be you, Seul Hyo." I said and laughed. "Why do I have such a weird best friend?" 

"I always answer this with the same answer, It's because we're both funny and we both love the same k-pop groups~!" She said and we both laughed. 

Once we were at the front of the school a lot of people were gathered in the front. "What's going on? We're gonna be late for class!!" I said loudly since everyone was talking loudly too. 

"I don't know!" Seul Hyo said to me. 

"B1A4, saranghaeyo!!" A girl screamed loudly which made Seul Hyo and I look at each other. 

We quickly pushed ourselves to the front and saw that it was B1A4 and our mouths dropped. "Oh my god, I can't believe it." I said to her. 

She only nodded, she must've been way more surprised than I was because CNU was right in front of her. 

Security finally got things under cnotrol and we could get into our classroom to sit down. "That was weird. Why would they be here?" Seul Hyo asked me before class started. 

I shrugged and looked at her. "I don't know but I'm happy I got to see B1A4 in general." I admitted and we both laughed. 

The teacher started up class with an annoucement. "Students, we will be having five new students in our class." Our teacher said and everyone started mumbling about who it would be. "Boys, you can come in now." She said. 

It was B1A4. B1A4 were the new students at our school?! We couldn't believe it. "Let's Fly, B1A4! Hello, we're B1A4~" They said in unison.

The teacher told them to sit where there were empty seats and CNU sat next to Seul Hyo(Lucky girl...) while Gongchan sat next to me. 

When they sat down Gongchan turned to me and smiled. "Hello, I'm Gongchan. It's nice to meet you~" He said with that bursting aegyo of his. 

"H-Hi, I'm Chan Rin. It's nice to meet you too." I blushed and smiled back. Of course it's not everyday that you get a k-pop idol to sit next to you. 

Seul Hyo turned to me and tried not ot jump in joy. "Ah! CNU just talked to me~!" She said happily. 

I smiled back at her. "Gongchan talked to me too!" I said then the teacher scolded us for talking. "Sorry." I said while we got out our books for this class. 

"We don't have books yet so do you mind if we share?" Gongchan asked sweetly and I nodded. 

"Sure, I don't mind at all." I said softly and made it so the book was in the middle of the table for both of us could see. 

When he saw the book cover he smiled brightly. "Are you a fan of B1A4 too?" He said while pointing at the cover. 

"Yeah, you could say that." I mumbled and blushed. 

He pointed at all of the Baro pictures on the cover. "I'm guessing Baro is your favorite?" He said and chuckled. 

I nodded and looked away a bit. "Y-Yeah, he is. But you're a close second, you know."  I said quietly. 

"Really? Awesome!" He said happily which made the teacher look at the both of us and told us to be quiet. "Sorry..." We both said. 

Class ended and it was time for lunch and while Seul Hyo and I sat down with our lunch in hand Gongchan and CNU walked up to us. "Annyeong again!" Gongchan said with a happy voice as usual. 

CNU smiled a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "We were wondering if we could sit with you two for lunch since Gonchan and I were the only ones that talked to the people here." He said and chuckled. 

"Please, Chan Rin~?" He said with aegyo then whispered in my ear. "I'll let Baro hyung sit next to you!~" 

When he said that I immidiately nodded. "Alright. I guess you guys can sit here. I'm just letting you know now, you could be sitting with students with a better status than us." I said and shrugged. 

Gongchan let Baro sit next to me and then he sat in between Seung Yeol and I. "Thank you, Chan Rin!~" He said and smiled brightly. 

"Yeah, no problem." I said and smiled. CNU sat next to Seul Hyo which left Jinyoung and Sandeul sitting next to CNU and Baro. They all said thank you except Baro. 

Jinyoung looked at Baro and nudged him. "You should at least say thank you to these girls for being so nice." He said. 

Baro shrugged and mumbled. "Thanks, I guess." He said and Seul Hyo and I looked at each other even though Gongchan was between us. We took out our phones and texted eachother. 

'Wow, I can't believe Baro's so rude!!' She texted me and I reached over to hit her arm which made her laugh. 

'Only I can say that about him! He's my bias after all. What if I said that CNU is way too polite it's creepy?' I texted her back and she hit me back. "Okay, okay. Sorry." I said to her and we both smiled. 

B1A4 looked at us curiously and we looked at them. "Oh yeah, I know we already know your a k-pop group and all but you could at least introduce yourselves. I feel like a bunch of strangers just walked up and sat down next to us." I said and they got all flustered. 

"O-Oh, well I'm Jinyoung. Nice to meet you, Chan Rin and Seul Hyo.." Jinyoung said with a smile. 

"I'm Sandeul~! Nice to meet the both of you." Sandeul said after and chuckled. 

"I'm Shinwoo but you can call me CNU. It's nice to meet you, Chan Rin." CNU told me and smiled shyly. 

Seung Yeol and I turned to Baro who finished his food but didn't say anything. "Um, It's not a lot to ask but it would be nice to introduce yourself you know." Seul Hyo said and he turned to us and sighed. 

"If you already know us then why should we introduce ourselves? It's so pointless." He said and stood up as the bell rang. "Let's get to class already." He said and walked away. 

Jinyoung stood up and bowed slightly. "Sorry about his attitude." He said then caught up with him. 

The others followed the leader and said their goodbyes to us before they left. 

"Wow, I cannot believe that Baro has my heart." I said. "He's the rudest boy I've ever met!" 

Seul Hyo patted my back and sighed. "It's okay. He needs to learn his place and we're gonna teach him that!" She said and chuckled. 

"Yeah, we are!" I said and smiled a little bit. "Baro better be ready." 

School ended a few hours later but we didn't get home until later on in the night. "Ugh... I'm so tired." I mumbled to myself while I got ready for bed. "Dancing takes so much out of you..." I sighed and jumped into bed, covering myself with my blankets. 'I can't believe that Baro's my bias. He's so mean and rude! Baro's a boy that needs to learn his place.. Just watch' I thought to myself before falling asleep. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>_< Yay, I finally got a chapter up on here~ I hope you guys enjoy it because there will be a lot of fun stuff going on in this story!!~