Chapter 8: Overprotective Much?

A Bad Boy Who Needs To Learn His Place.

The next day I wore skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt to cover up the bruises and cuts but while I was walking out of my house I saw Gongchan there and he ran over and looked me over like something was wrong. "What are you doing Gongchan?" I asked and rubbed the back of my head slightly, yawning. 

He pulled up my sleeves and saw the bruises before I pulled away from him and put my sleeve down. "Where did you get those?" He asked and looked at me with a worried expression. 

"These girls but it's not a big deal." I shrugged then remembered something. "Wait... who told you about this?" 

"Huh? Oh, Baro told me." He said and looked at the time. "We'll talk about this more when we get to school." He said and took my hand, starting to walk to school.

Why would Baro tell anyone about this? I thought he said... oh yeah, he didn't want to get any complaints from the other members. When we got to school there were a couple of girls glaring at me but I didn't care. 

We got to class and sat down, Jinyoung walked over and looked at me. "Are you okay? How are your bruises?" He asked with a worried tone in his voice. 

Luckily my bangs covered up the black eye I had and I smiled a bit. "It's fine, Jinyoung. Don't worry, okay?" I told him and he patted my head. 

"Arrasso, just tell us if anything bad happens." He said and went back to his seat. 

Class went on as normal but Gongchan kept telling me to let him do everything for me. During lunch he got my food and everything, he was feeding me too. I was a bit annoyed and it looked like Baro was to but of course he kept pretending like he didn't care about me still. "Uh, Gongchan you can stop this." I said and smiled a bit. 

He tilted his head and looked at me curiously. "Why? Don't you like being protected?"

"Well, yeah.. but aren't you being a little too overprotective?" I said and giggled. 

Baro rolled his eyes and looked at Gongchan. "She wants you to stop bothering her." He said and kept eating. 

Gongchan looked at him then at me. "Am I bothering you?" He asked and pouted. 

"Of course not, Gongchan!" I said and smiled. 

Baro looked at me and at him slightly before going back to eat. 

When school was almost over those girls were blocking my way again and looked mad. "What did we tell you? We don't want you hanging out with B1A4 anymore." They said and pushed me to the lockers. 

Before they did anything I heard Gongchan. "What do you think you're doing?" He said to the girls before grabbing my hand and putt an arm around my shoulders. "If you must know, Chan Rin is my friend and since you messed with her I'll tell our manager hyung to not let you go to any of our fansigns, meetings, future concerts, and other special events. Unless, you apoligize to her and you never try to hurt her again." He said the most serious he's ever been since I've met him. 

The girls nodded and glared at me. "S-Sorry." They gritted through their clenched teeth and walked away. 

Gongchan smiled at me. "See? Now they won't give you any trouble~" He said and smiled happily. 

"Thanks, Gongchan~" I told him and smiled. 

He nodded and looked around before looking back at me."You know Baro really thinks about you now? If you've seen his drawings in art class some of them are just doodles of you~" He said and giggled. 

I blushed and looked away. "I'm pretty sure it wasn't me." 

He shrugged and laughed. "Think whatever you want Chan Rin but I think you two are gonna go out~" He said. "But he better not do anything bad because I'll be there!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly. "You're so overprotective...~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, I can't believe I did two chapters today!~ I'm so happy right now and I hope you guys enjoy!~