Chapter 7

Because Of You

“Let’s rest.” Daehyun complained.

          “No, we have to practice.” You demand.

          Jung Daehyun wasn’t as bad as you thought he would be. Sure, he was a little stubborn, didn’t listen very well, and often teased you. But behind his bad boy image was just a stubborn child who wanted to push you to your limits.

You walk towards the music player and started the song, waiting on Daehyun’s cue. Instead, he just stood there like a statue.

          “Yah, Jung Daehyun!” You slapped his arm and frowned.

          “Can we rest? I want to rest. Dancing makes me tired.” He stared at you through the mirror facing you guys.

          You rolled your eyes, “We aren’t even doing the dance part that Jongup and Eunkyung is doing. We’re just singing!” You can sense your anger reflecting through your voice, talking in a higher key.

          Daehyun smiles immaturely at you, “Why are you getting angry, ______. I was asking nicely. Ah, scary.” Finally revealing his inner smirk.

          “Jung Daehyun, if you don’t start practicing properly I will-”

          Daehyun pushes you lightly against the mirror, his arms around your waist and another holding your jaw. You could feel his breath as his lips were only about 10 cm away.

          “What will you do, _______?” He smirked, “Rattle me out to my Manager?” You look up to meet his gaze, feeling heat rising to your cheeks.

          “Daehyun! L-let me go!” You studder, trying to push his body away from you. He pulls into an amused grin, creating an eye smile.

          “Oh, you’re blushing!” Daehyun starts laughing, “Call me Oppa and I’ll let you go.”

          “No.”

          “Do it.”

          “No.”

          “Why not?”

          “I hate you.”

          The room suddenly goes silent and you can suddenly see intensity in Daehyun’s eyes.

          “Don’t make me…” Daehyun whispers as he leans in and starts closing the space between you guys.

          A large slam of the door breaks the hold around your waist. You and Daehyun both quickly turn to see who it was.

          “What are you doing to her.” A voice muttered, holding in his anger.

          “Myungsoo…”