Chapter 11

Because Of You

“Let’s go have some fun!” Bang Yong Guk shouts excitedly.The restofthe B.A.P. boys cheer in agreement.

          “What do you mean?” Jinae blinks in confusion.

          “Neorebang! Neorebang!” Youngjae jumps up and down.

          Eternal eyes each other worriedly. Sure,of course you guys want to go relax and have some fun, but your Manager Oppa would definitely not allowit.

          “Let’s doit!” Eunkyung suddenly jumps and shouts, “We don’t have anything in our schedule next so why can’t we go?”

          “Alright, so what’sthe plan guys?” Hyerin giggles wickedly.

          “When our managers are gettingthe car, we run outofthe parking lot and find a way to Hongdae, okay?” Himchan whispers. All members from both groups nodtheir head except for you.

          “Will you be coming?” Daehyun looks at you with hope filled eyes. You stare at your cellphone screen,it was 6:30 and you have to meet Myungsoo at 8:00.

“Maybe…for a little while.” You smile. Daehyun replies with an eye smile grin that makes your knees feel a little weak, just a little.It wasn’t like, you like him or something…right?

“You guys wait here okay? I’m going to go getthe car.” Manager Oppa yawns as he walks away.

As soon as you see Jinae taking slow steps towardsthe exit, you follow and start walking hastily. You accidently let out a giggle. Hyerin gently slaps your arm and tries to hide her smile as well. Once you heardthe soundof a car starting up, you start running as fast as you can.

“Get in, get in!” Taeji pushes you intothe taxi and closesthe door.

“Wow, can’t believe we’re actually doing this. I’m gonna be killed by Oppa for taking you guys out like this.”

“Unnie, let’s takethe blame together!” You laugh, hoping to let Taeji not to be so anxious.

“Buzz Buzz…” You feel a vibration inthe pocketsof your jacket.

“Hello?” You ask.

“_______, where are you?” Daehyun breaths heavily intothe speaker, sounding worried.

“On our way~ We’ll meet you guys inside.” Taeji leans in and shouts, “Don’t worry Daehyun-sshi! I’ll take careof your ________!”

“I-I didn’t m-meanit that way!” Daehyun stutters and lets out an embarrassed cry.

          “Alright alright, we’ll hang up now!” Taeji laughs and pressesthe red button for you.

          The car comes to a stop and you look out to seethe streets filled with young people and food stands omitting delicious scents. You follow Taeji andthe other girls throughthe crowd. Unlikethe last time you came here,there were a few people staring at you guys and whispering. You pull your jacket hood closer to your face and look down, hoping thatthe attention goes away. Eternal walks into a modern white building and followthe sounds of Warrior playing, andthere you guys found B.A.P. singing cutely to Warrior.

          “Is this a remake?” Eunkyung laughs as she walks intothe room.

          “Ah you’re here!” Zelo jumps up and hugs Hyerin. “Noona!”

          The girls soon find themselves singing along to whatever songwas playing. However, you sat onthe couch and watchthem have fun. Truthfully, although you wanted to jointhem, you were too tired.It felt as if rocks were attached to your eyelids, forcingthem to close. You sway your head side to side, finding something to lean against on.  A familiar figure approaches you and sits next to you.

          “Sleep well…” He whispers. You could feel your phone vibrating once again but you are too sleepy to respond. You drop your head unconsciously on something warm and drifts into sleep.

          Waking up, you find yourself in your bed. Looking at your clothes, you still worethe hoodie and leggings from lastnight.

          “________! You’re awake!” Hyerin rushes in holding her IPad.

          “What happened lastnight?” You do a big stretch on your bed. Hyerin bites her lips nervously and hands you her IPad.

          “You…might want to see this…” She mumbles.