50 - Say it again

The Endless War

Dae Hyun's eyes widened when he heard her words.

Placing his hands by the sides of Yoon Mi's face, his fingers reaching the back of her ears. Her sensitive skin jolted with electricity with his sudden action.

 

"S-say it again" Dae Hyun stammered. Shaking her head, it was too embarrassing to say it once more. Yoon Mi's heart beat wildly in her chest as Dae Hyun kept their close proximity with his hands on her.

 

"Please Yoon Mi" Dae Hyun whispered, leaning forward until their foreheads touched. 

Watching his downcast eyes Yoon Mi felt swayed between her embarrassment and his request. 

Biting her lip, Yoon Mi felt her face growing red as she got ready to say those words again.

 

"Dae Hyun...I-I love you" she said again.

 

Shifting his gaze to look at her, Yoon Mi felt herself go red completely. 

 

*Again* Dae Hyun spoke gently into her mind. His voice slowly echoing in the space that was already filled with him. 

Looking into his eyes "I love you Dae Hyun"

 

A smile graced his lips and Yoon Mi could feel his breathing mixing with hers. 

Her heart felt like it was filled with something. 

 

Something that wasn't there previously and it felt warm from the bottom of her heart. Liking that feeling, Yoon Mi repeated those words again over and over. 

To the extent that her heart felt like it was overflowing and she couldn't be any happier than how she felt now. 

Shifting his hands to go around her waist, Dae Hyun lifted her off the ground and spun her around.

Squealing out of surprise, Yoon Mi placed her hands on his shoulder for support. She could see the joy in Dae Hyun's face. His eyes were sparkling, his wide smile and how he looked like he was glowing.

 

Setting her back on her bed, Dae Hyun planted kisses all over her face. 

"Dae Hyun, it tickles" Yoon Mi laughed as she squirmed under his pecks. It was amazing what three words did to him. 

Claiming her lips, Yoon Mi stopped laughing as her breath stopped in . Lightly biting her lower lip, Dae Hyun asked permission to deepen the kiss. 

Shyly parting her lips, Dae Hyun instantly tilted his head to deepen their kiss. Gripping on his shirt out of nervousness, Yoon Mi felt his tongue exploring . 

 

Gasping and turning shy when their tongues met, she unknowingly leaned back. 

Not having any of it, Dae Hyun's arms went around her waist holding her against him and resumed their kiss. Continuing on with an increasing passion that sent Yoon Mi overwhelmed. 

 

Melting under his kisses aside from taking all of his heart in, she didn't know what to do. 

When Dae Hyun broke away from the kiss, Yoon Mi thought the exquisite pain was over and her heart could take a break. 

Instead, she felt his lips along her jaw line kissing a trail down to her neck, Yoon Mi let out an involuntary moan when he at a spot behind her ear. 

Placing her hands on his chest meaning to push him away but her weak will didn't allow her to. Her hands simply rested there and felt his toned chest.

Slowing down after awhile, Yoon Mi was red faced as she looked at Dae Hyun. 

 

She had never seen him so happy before. Letting out a contented breath, Dae Hyun simply smiled and brought his thumb to her cheeks. Rubbing soothing circles, Yoon Mi couldn't look away from him. 

She could feel his heart in her own as his blood coursed through her veins. Yoon Mi could feel the difference in their blood; she knew what were her feelings and what was Dae Hyun's. 

 

"I love you Yoon Mi" he said without hesitation. 

Her heart was soaring when she heard those words, Yoon Mi finally understood how he felt and why he asked her to repeat those words.

 

Placing a hand over his that rested on her cheek, Yoon Mi looked at him shyly "C-could you s-say it again?" 

Simply smiling, Dae Hyun had a wide grin and repeated his words over and over until Yoon Mi's heart felt like it was about to burst because it was unable to contain her feelings.

Before she knew it, tears were streaming down her face. Causing Dae Hyun to panic.

 

"W-Why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped her tears away. 

"I -I just feel so...I don't know how..." Yoon Mi stuttered. "I've never felt my heart so full before."

"Is this how it feels like to be happy?" Her tears continued flowing. "I've never felt anything like this before. It's so amazing a scary at the same time Dae Hyun, what do I do?" 

 

"Why is it scary? How is being in love a scary thing?" Dae Hyun asked.

"Because my heart doesn't feel like it's mine anymore. Whenever you're around a-and wh-when you...what you did just now...everything inside me gets messed up and I don't know what's normal anymore." Yoon Mi said in one long breath. "All I can think about is you and you're always on my mind!" She sighed in exasperation and tried wiping away her tears. 

 

Hearing a chuckle and a laugh soon after, Yoon Mi looked up to see Dae Hyun trying to hold in his laughter.

"What's so funny?!! I'm telling you what I'm worried about and you're laughing?!" She cried out in disbelief.

Holding onto her shoulders so that she wouldn't run away, Yoon Mi tried shrugging him off but his hold on her was secure.

"Look Yoon Mi, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing because it’s the most interesting love confession I've ever heard" He bent down to her level and gazed into her eyes. Making sure that they had eye contact.

 

"Confession?! Who said anything about a love confession!!" She exclaimed flustered after recalling her exact words. 

"Come on, I'm sure that you remember your words. You know what you said just now was a confession" Dae Hyun smirked. "That's why you're acting so flustered now"

 

"Stop talking about it!!" Yoon Mi panicked and covered his mouth with her hand.

Giving her a "are you sure you want to do this" look

"Don't say another word about it Dae Hyun!!" 

 

*Don't say I didn't warn you* his voice echoed in her head and she felt something wet on her hand.

Gasping and removing her hand immediately "I can't believe that...You just...I can't believe that you my hand!!" 

Not caring about her shock, Dae Hyun began to repeat her exact words.

"No! Stop repeating my words!!" Yoon Mi turned red when she realized what was going on. "What do I have to do to make you stop!"

 

"Kiss me" he said abruptly.

 

"What?!" 

"You heard me right" his eyes shone mischievously. "Either it's that or I repeat your words again."

 

"Both are equally bad options!!" She exclaimed. "Also didn't we just do that just now?" 

Raising an eyebrow "You're even embarrassed to say kiss now? I must have done quite a number to you if you're acting like your age"

 

With nonstop teasing and taunting, Yoon Mi finally caved. "Alright! You'll get your kiss!! Who knew you were such a chatterbox under that mask!!" 

Reversing their position to him sitting on the bed and Yoon Mi to be on her feet "Hurry Up, I'm waiting" Dae Hyun said wrapping his arms around her.

 

"Okay umm...close your eyes" Yoon Mi said hesitantly. Particularly nervous because it was her first time initiating something with him.

*I'm not getting any younger here Yoon Mi, anytime would be good now* He complained when she took too long.

 

Leaning down towards him, Yoon Mi lightly pressed hers against his lips.

 

She was about to pull away when Dae Hyun settled his hand on the back of her neck. Pulling her back in to kiss her long and hard.

Yoon Mi was going crazy as he kept speaking to her with his gift, telling her how she should move and kiss.

 

Pulling back harshly, Yoon Mi shifted away quickly from Dae Hyun. 

Covering , Yoon Mi was panicked that her fangs were at full length.

Trembling as she sat on the floor, Yoon Mi stammered and had difficulty thinking with her mind in a melted mess.

 

"I c-cant Dae Hyun...m-my fangs" she tried desperately to explain.

"Are you hearing voices again?" Dae Hyun quickly got down from the bed and knelt to her level.

 

Nodding, Yoon Mi winced as it got worse. 

"Don't fight it. Listen to what the voice has to say. Try to find out if there's a reason why you're hearing things."

Doing as Dae Hyun said, she stopped resisting and tried listening to what it has to say.

 

"Bite Him already! What are you waiting for! Do you not realize how much time you are wasting here! BITE HI-" It screamed before it abruptly died out.

Opening her eyes in surprise from the sudden lack of pain, Yoon Mi blinked wondering what was going on.

 

"It suddenly stopped" she exhaled.

"That's strange" Dae Hyun tapped his chin. "Usually you out before it convinces you to do something. But now it gets cut off? Did it say anything strange?"

"'Do you not realize how much time you're wasting here' and how its last words were cut off." Yoon Mi recounted.

*That doesn't make sense, why would it say about us wasting time?* Dae Hyun thought to himself. 

Sighing *But this is becoming an issue. We're wanting to bite each other more...what do we do if we really take the bite?* Dae Hyun ran his hand through his hair as he sat on the floor with Yoon Mi.

 

Finding her huddled and curled up into a ball against the side of the bed. He shook his head at how strangely cute she looked in the form. 

Swiftly putting his arm behind her back and under her knees, Dae Hyun lifted her and placed her on the bed. 

Panicked, Yoon Mi struggled and wanted to get out of bed but Dae Hyun got under the covers and held her down. 

 

"Calm down" he whispered, the top of her head. "You're not a monster, don't think that way. It won't make me like you any less" Dae Hyun looked into her eyes, trying to convince her.

Blinking at him, Yoon Mi didn't know what to say. *How does he know what my thoughts are? He's reading me like an open book...*

 

"Relax and sleep, you still look tired. I'm not going anywhere." Dae Hyun held her close to him.

 

Blushing as her head rested on his arm, Yoon Mi hesitantly placed her arm on his waist. 

Hearing a light chuckle, Yoon Mi felt Dae Hyun holding her hand and bringing it from his waist to around his back. 

Inching forward, he gave a light kiss to her forehead and Yoon Mi gasped when she felt their legs intertwine. 

 

How was Yoon Mi supposed to sleep like this? Her heart was pounding louder than a drum and with Dae Hyun's arm around her holding her incredibly close. 

Listening to his soft even breathing, Yoon Mi oddly found it comforting as she inclined her head a little closer to listen to his breathing.

Closing her eyes and slowly following his steady breathing, Yoon Mi eventually fell asleep.

 

-

 

Zelo incredibly worried about Yoon Mi, decided to visit her room during dinner time. 

He knew that she was in good hands with Dae Hyun but he was still worried about her.

 

Opening the door slightly, he was surprised when he didn't see Dae Hyun on the chair like how he normally was the past few days. Rushing in, Zelo's cheeks tinged with pink when he saw how close they were as they slept.

Turning away and deciding to leave the room, Zelo looked at them one last time before leaving *Hyung...take good care of my noona* he thought as he closed the door.

 

Wandering the hallways until he bumped into Yong Guk. Zelo was about to walk past when his Hyung asked "Are you alright?" 

"I think I'll be fine Hyung...I was just thinking about my Noona and how she would be like now if she was still around..."

 

"You miss her a lot, don't you?" Yong Guk asked.

"Always Hyung, always" Zelo gave a bitter laugh. "Yoon Mi reminds me a little of her. Seeing her with Dae Hyun Hyung made me wonder how she would be living her life if she was still around...If she didn't die in my place."

"You can't blame yourself for her death Zelo, she died protecting you. She wanted you to live." Yong Guk reminded him. 

 

"I know Hyung, I just can't help feeling sad sometimes. I just wish that she was here with me again. Wishing me 'fighting' when I was close to giving up and her congratulating me when I did her proud" Zelo winced at the memories. 

Things were hard to bear for him, especially now when her death anniversary was approaching.

 

 


Annyeong!!! My dear readers!!!!

My major assignment is over for now and I only have to deal with the smaller stuff which is more doable^^

So as a reward! I'm giving this chapter to you earlier since I was intending to post this next week.

I'm in such a better mood now that the assignment is over :)

Also I had so much fun with everyone's comments on my previous chapter!

There were so much feels going about and I liked seeing everyone getting riled up and wanting to see this chappie.

Well here you go!! :D

Do Comment~

I love to see what you guys write to me :3

 

With love,

Violynn. (12/12/12 11:54pm)