58 - Come Closer

The Endless War
"Someone who loves you" Dae Hyun answered vocally, feeling hurt at the question. *Does she have memory loss?* He wondered.
 
 
"But you are not a Kwon." The blond Yoon Mi stated. 
 
"Indeed I am not a Kwon" He maintained eye contact with her.
 
 
"Then why would you love me so? My clan are the freaks of society. Why fall for someone like me?" The spirit within her challenged Dae Hyun.
 
 
"Because I'm not looking at the clan." Dae Hyun took a wary step towards her "I fell in love with Kwon Yoon Mi, you, the individual. Not what the public thinks of you or your clan."
 
 
"Come closer" She shifted so that she sat on her knees at the edge of the bed.
 
Approaching her without hesitation, Yoon Mi looked at him curiously. "Why do you walk towards me without hesitation when you approached me with caution earlier on?"
 
 
"I walk to you without hesitation because whatever you do to me, I will not hold it against you." Dae Hyun said when he stood in front of her. 
 
"Because it is you...I will forgive anything that you do to me." His hand slowly reached up and caressed the side of her face. 
 
"I can walk to you without hesitation because I love you and I know you can feel what I feel as well." He pointed out the electricity that coursed through them.
 
 
Yoon Mi leaned slightly against his hand that was on her cheek, relishing the feel of it along with the adrenaline that the electricity brought.
 
 
Placing her hands on Dae Hyun's shoulders and swiftly pinning him against the bed. 
 
 
Her lips pulled up to form a smirk while she hovered over him. "So you'll forgive me if I bite you right now?" Yoon Mi leaned in and whispered against the pulsing main artery in Dae Hyun's neck. Baring her fangs and lightly grazing his skin.
 
 
Trembling slightly as the whispering against his neck sent good shivers running through his body, his fangs soon began to grow out with his own desire.
 
 
His body tensed and stiffened when he felt Yoon Mi's sharp nips and scratches across his skin. It was driving him over the edge as his fangs were itching to sink itself into Yoon Mi.
 
 
"I would forgive you, but are you sure that you want to go through the change?" Dae Hyun gazed into her eyes, his breathing difficult and laboured. "I know that it's not the real Yoon Mi that I'm seeing now." 
 
 
As she kept a displeased silence, he continued talking "I checked my hands just now, her fangs didn't prick me when I was giving her blood."
 
 
"You're observant enough" she gave a low chuckle as she against the rapidly pulsing vein in his neck. "You're right, I'm not the current Yoon Mi." 
 
 
"I'm her full potential, a pure essence of power and her gifts that she will receive when she f--king decides to change. I was triggered by the blood you gave me eariler, it affirmed our sealed blood bond" she kissed on a spot along the slope of his neck.
 
 
Closing his eyes because of the electricity that he felt from how her lips kept brushing against his neck, the wet sensation of her tongue near his sweet spot and now the kiss to his neck...
 
 
It was getting difficult to control himself and to hold onto his sense of reason.
 
 
"Yoon Mi!!!" The door slammed open and it revealed that the loud interrupting voice belonged to Him Chan with the rest of the guys behind him.
 
 
"Woah!" Young Jae exclaimed at Yoon Mi's and Dae Hyun's current position.
 
 
She was straddling his lower half down firmly and was leaning just a little over him as Yoon Mi had pinned his arms to the bed. "Stupid er" He heard her say under her breath.
 
 
*Haha, they never fail to interrupt* He communicated with his gift and surprised her. Using this moment, Dae Hyun reversed their positions faster than the eye could blink, making sure that their current position showed Yoon Mi's now blond hair and as he pinned her down by her arms only.
 
"Go back, there's no point rushing this. Yoon Mi will go through the change when she is ready. You've waited this long just wait a little while more." Dae Hyun continued speaking with his voice.
 
 
"THERE IS NO F--KING TIME LEFT FOR THE PRINCESS TO TAKE HER OWN SWEET TIME!!" The spirit struggled and thrashed her legs since Dae Hyun wasn't holding her legs down. "SHE NEEDS TO GO THROUGH THE CHANGE ALREADY!!"
 
 
Leaning down until his forehead touched hers. "Sshh..." He tried to calm her down.
 
 
"The Change will happen soon, I promise" He said softly yet audible to be hear by everyone.
 
"It better" She growled angrily.
 
 
"Go back and let the current self return alright?" Dae Hyun asked as he leaned closer until their lips were brushing against each other's with each word he spoke.
 
 
"Damn tease" She looked into his eyes with amusement in her own. 
 
 
"But I approve of you, even though you're not of Kwon blood" she acknowledged him before she lifted her head to let their lips touch fully and to deepen their kiss.
 
 
Oddly enough, with the kiss Yoon Mi's hair returned to black and the guys stood by the doorway wondering what they had just seen.
 
 
Letting go of her slowly since Yoon Mi went back to her black hair, it only took a few moments before she showed signs of waking up.
 
 
"Oww...What happened to my head?" She winced as she felt a throbbing pain and her body aching.
 
 
"It's a long story but would you want to freshen up before we talk about everything?" Dae Hyun suggested so that the guys could discuss about what happened while she showered.
 
 
Nodding in agreement, Yoon Mi grabbed a new set of clothes and went to the bathroom. 
 
 
Everyone moving to Dae Hyun's room, they all waited for his explanation. 
 
 
*As you saw just now, Yoon Mi's hair was blond like us and it was not her usual self* He began to explain. *Who you saw just now was the Kwon side of her. A physical manifestation of her when she changes*
 
 
"So you're telling me that her Kwon side is a daring wildcat like we just saw earlier?" Him Chan said pointedly. 
 
 
*That...was her wanting blood and asking what would I do if she were to bite me* Dae Hyun tried to explain while leaving out his confession.
 
 
"Why did that side of her suddenly appear?" Yong Guk asked.
 
 
*Me giving her blood after I had taken some of hers had triggered the blond Yoon Mi to appear.* Dae Hyun looked at the finger where he had pricked earlier. 
 
 
"Do you think that blond Yoon Mi might emerge again if triggered?" Jong Up wondered out loud.
 
 
*I don't think so...You can only affirm a blood bond once* Dae Hyun answered, recalling what he read months ago when he first decided to give Yoon Mi blood.
 
 
"Do you think she remembers what happened?" Zelo asked.
 
 
*That I do not know, we can only ask and see if she does* He replied, wondering about the rush for Yoon Mi to change.
 
 
*What exactly is going on in the shadows for the spirits to be acting this way?* Dae Hyun thought to himself. 
 
 
"Hyung" JongUp tried to gain the attention of the guys. "Yah, Hyungggg" he dragged the word for as long and annoying as he could.
 
 
"What is it Jong Up?!" Him Chan was the first to respond to him.
 
 
"There are strangers approaching the property" His brown eyes flashed green from his gift.
 
 
"WHAT?!" All of them chorused together.
 

Annyeong!!

I have to say that I was so amused at everyone's reaction to the previous chapter XD hypnotism seriously?! Haha, I had fun reading the different death threats ~ 

A few things that I would like to explain:


Hair Colour: Why did Yoon Mi's hair go from black to blond? And shouldn't Dae Hyun follow Yoon Mi's hair colour (black) instead? Since Yoon Mi's rank is higher.

Answer: Because every Kwon who goes through 'The Change' becomes blond.

 

It has nothing to do with their ranks in society.

So in short, everyone in Yoon Mi's family is blond; Her Mom, Dad, Eldest brother Hae Yong, Older sister Yoon Ji and Older brother/lover Ji Yong.

In Chapter 18; When Dae Hyun runs out in the rain to get the unconsciousYoon Mi from the ground. I've described Yoon Ji as the long blonde haired girl.

In Chapter 31; The Seer, Nara. Described about 'The Change' and how she found it strange that Yoon Mi's hair is still black when it should be blond.

 

Partial explaination about 'The Change':

It only happens when they take their first bite with their fangs.

Afterwards, they would begin to experience extreme pain from the wealth of knowledge that they recieve.

The knowledge that spans over thousands of years, what happened throughout history and the memories of each ancestor that lived before them.

In shows (well, anime) there are cases when a person experience extreme stress or trauma, their hair would turn grey or white.

So, taking in that concept, I made their hair turn blond from the extreme pain that they felt.

 

There is more to 'The Change' but I'm not able to reveal much of it at the  current moment of the story


Now, are you guys happy that Yoon Mi didn't lose her memory? I had you guys scared for awhile there didn't I? Heehee~

How do you guys find the character of blond Yoon Mi? XD she's definitely something alright~

The next question would be who are the strangers approaching the mansion??

With Love,

Violynn. (21/01/2013 ; 4:06pm)