One

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

I’m gonna confess today, today is the perfect opportunity and this will never happen again, it’s either I have to confess in front of my members or I have to take her out, which is hard knowing that I’ll debut soon enough, I have to confess today, that’s set.

I sigh and enter her apartment, her pass is no longer a secret between all of us, so yeah, so does our apartment. I’m guessing she is still either showering or is changing or is sleeping.

“You’re so fast.”

I hear her voice, turn out the three guesses were all wrong, she is taking a snack in the kitchen, and in her dictionary, snack doesn’t mean chips and all those glory, but fruits and salads.

Because she’s healthy just like that.

“I’m a boy, I don’t do bunch of things in the bathroom.” I shrug. She frowns, “I’m a girl, and I don’t do bunch of things either.” She defends, “Anyway, do you have any idea when the boys will come home? I don’t want the food to be cold.”

“I’m guessing it’s around 8 or 9 or between that.” I look at the wall clock, okay now the problem is to get into that topic. I have to direct this slowly. “I heard you have a boyfriend before, who’s his name again?”

I guess I choose the wrong topic, her smile fades right away after I mention her former boyfriend, “Dong Hun.” She sighs, “Please, if you want to ask about him any longer, please don’t.” She mutters quickly before I can open my mouth to ask again. “I won’t.” I say, goddamnit, Lu Han, you just make the good atmosphere turns sour and awkward, and I don’t know how to make the good atmosphere back, unfortunately.

Guess I just have to copy her style for this moment, straightforwardness is a key sometimes.

“Ji Kyung.”

She hums while turning the TV on, sitting beside me, “I have something to talk to you.” I start, I grab the remote and turn the TV off, because I don’t want anything to distract this moment. “What is it? Why are you so serious?” She questions, I see worry in her eyes, which is unnecessary of course.

“I’m going back to China next month.”

 

 

 

 

“I’m going back to China next month.”

The flood of questions just stop flowing right at that moment, I keep my mouth shut and look at him, I’m sad. Really sad, but I should be happy now, because he’s debuting, and even back then when we were child, Lu Han always has passion for singing. I can’t be selfish. I should think about his feelings, too. I force out a smile, and try to sound as excited as I can, “Congrats on your debut!” I clap enthusiastically.

His next action startle me, can’t it be, that he feels the same way as me? “Are you happy, that you’ll be separated from me?”

“Tell me honestly.”

My heartbeat tripled its rate, his face is so close to mine, and it’s hard to breath, I lean back a little and my dry lips, honestly? “No.” I lower my head, ashamed of my selfish-self. “Why?” He asks again.

And this time, I don’t know what to say, after a long painful silence, he finally breaks the ice, he cups my face with his palms, making me looking straight into his eyes, “I don’t like it,” he starts, “That I’ll be separated from you.”

“But you know what I don’t like the most?” he curls my hair behind my ear, I swear I can feel the hotness in my ear, my face must be shamelessly red, right now. “If I leave, and you’re still not my girlfriend.”

“I love you, Ji Kyung. I want you to be my girlfriend.” He smiles, no, stop it, my heart can’t handle this, it’s beating so fast I can’t keep track of it anymore, “I want you-“ He leans closer, “-to be my one and only.” He breaths.

And with that.

Our lips,

Become one.

 

 

 

 

I smile widely as I kiss my girlfriend’s temple, “I can’t believe that you actually kiss me before I accept your confession.” Ji Kyung says as she flips through the channel.

“I’m positive you will accept me.”

“Ugh, you’re so full of yourself, stop it.” Ji Kyung frowns as she pinches my cheek lightly, I smirk, remembering our ‘real’ first kiss at the hospital, I decide not to tell her and make it as my own secret, because I’m just evil like that, Hehehe.

“I’m demanding cuddle session just like Xiu Min and Chae Rim because we only have four weeks to be all lovey-dovey.” I propose confidently.

“Demand rejected.”

My jaw drops at her words, “Are you seriously rejecting the offer to cuddle with such a hot guy like me!?” I gawk at her in disbelief, she must be the weirdest girl I have ever met, but maybe that’s the charm that draws me to her.

“Yes yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter