Snail-Ji

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

After talking for about two good hours, Se Ra and Chanyeol grew close already, not in a romantic way because Se Ra had a boyfriend already, but both actually had similar personality, friendly, fun, love joking around, and soon they found themselves knowing each other even better.

“It’s so unfortunate that I can’t stay longer.” Se Ra said with pity, she really enjoyed her time with Ji Kyung and Chanyeol, “Let’s meet again on our free time.” Chanyeol grinned, “And bully Ji Kyung again.” Se Ra continued with mischief glint showcasing in her eyes, “Oh it’s him!!” She saw her boyfriend coming and bid her last goodbye before approaching her boyfriend, “Bye guys! See you soon!”

As the car disappeared from Ji Kyung’s sight, she her heels right away, going for the lift to go back to her apartment, when Chanyeol stopped her. “What?” She questioned while blinking her eyes in puzzlement, “Se Ra is gone now, what are you waiting for? Let’s go up.” She reasoned while looking at him weirdly.

“Stay with me please, I don’t want to wait alone.” Chanyeol said as he locked his arms with hers, while gently dragged her to the nearest sofa. “Wait for who?”  She questioned, as she tried to pry his arm off from her, “EXO.” He grinned slyly, not letting her go. Annoyed, she rolled her eyes and quickly slipped her arm off, crossing both arms in front of her chest in case he tries to take her hand again. “You see those five idiots every day and this is the first time I actually see you waiting for them, what’s so special about seeing Su Ho or Kai or Se Hun or D.O or Baekhyun today? And I need to prepare dinner for you and others. Your argument is invalid I’m going-“ She tried to stand up, but of course Chanyeol wasn’t gonna let that happen, he pulled her down easily, “When I said EXO.”

“I mean the whole EXO.”

 

 

 

 

“Fifteen minutes already passed Park Chanyeol, the next five minutes your EXO haven’t come, I’m going back alone.” Ji Kyung stated.

“Yeah sure if you can actually free yourself from my grip.” Chanyeol casually said back and even ended it up with a whistle to make her more annoyed. He had found out that Ji Kyung was really really cute when she was annoyed, and well, he liked it.

“No meats for a week then.” She fired back which made Chanyeol loosen his grip a little, “I’m giving you the lowest level of The Mighty Park Chanyeol’s muscles- Oh! There they are!” He stopped midsentence when he saw the familiar black van he usually rode came to a stop in front of the main lobby.

As the door opened, the boys started hopping out from the car, showing new unfamiliar faces, the shortest one immediately approached Chanyeol when he saw the taller boy, “Chanyeol!” He called and gave him a friendly brother, which made such an ‘awkward-moment’ for Ji Kyung who stood by Chanyeol’s side. “Finally we can practice together again, it’s no fun when there’s no EXO-K, It’s so boring especially when that crispy-joke-guy starts to crack a joke, urgh, annoying!” He kept on ranting until he finally realized that there was another living human there (Ji Kyung), “Oh hello there!” He quickly greeted.

“What’s your name?? My name is Min Seok, but please call me Xiu Min.” Xiu Min introduced himself, smiling widely. “I’m… no one…” Ji Kyung’s voice trailed off… Chanyeol suddenly slung his long limbs around her shoulder, surprising her, “Well… Sorry that she’s so shy, we look compatible, aren’t we?” He grinned goofily.

Which Xiu Min returned with the same goofy and mischievous look, “Wowowow, I just left for two months and you already got yourself a girlfriend, Park Chanyeol you’re really something.”

“No! No! It’s not like that, Park Chanyeol stop lying you fat liar!”

Gasping, Chanyeol looked at her in disbelief, “What? I’m not fat!! Look at these bulging muscles! You’re fat!”

“Urrr, Chanyeol it’s not nice to tell your girlfriend that she’s fat.”

“I’m not his girlfriend!”

 

 

 

We only left for two freaking hours and seems like it’s enough to make two people closer like ever, I can’t say I like the closeness emitting from Chanyeol and Ji Kyung, I’m freaking jealous, and I’m close to mad, but of course I’m not going to mess this happy day, the day when EXO-M hyungs finally came from their long breaks. Guess I’ll just talk to Chanyeol later.

I can sense that Ji Kyung isn’t comfortable when Baekhyun suggests going her apartment instead of ours, since it’s already dinner time and we already made an agreement that dinner will be held in Ji Kyung’s place, but I know hyungs and Ji Kyung will definitely get along well, they are all really nice to be around with.

Ji Kyung’s apartment definitely is big for one girl like her to be living alone. But it definitely is not big for twelve grown up men like us, the usual big living room now is cramped with us scattered here and there. Ji Kyung, D.O, and Lay are off to the kitchen making us ungrateful brats (some, definitely not me) dinner.

After such a long time not liking a girl, I really am at lost at how to act, maybe I should ask Lu Han hyung.

 

 

 

 

“It must be fated.” Lay laughed as D.O finished telling him about how they and Ji Kyung first met, “So… What do you think about my dongsaengs? Someone catches your attention?” He interrogated, Lay was always the quiet one, but it didn’t mean he didn’t care, he thought it was better to let them make mistake and learn from it, and interrupting when it was needed rather than butting to people’s business every single time, this cause him to have an excellent observation skill, and he quickly realized how Se Hun has been stealing glance to stare at Ji Kyung, and the way he kept on talking about her in the car. It was stupid not to notice anyway.

Ji Kyung not knowing what he means, only smiled, “They’re nice, I don’t usually get along with people well, but they’re actually a few that can tolerate my bad sides, I feel comfortable when they’re around.” She explaine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter